Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Interesting Things with the Y-Wing

Page: 1 of 1
 Commander Ralter
08-02-2000, 11:15 PM
Once you get the gold medals on all of the levels :rolleyes (or use a gameshark like i did heeeee heeeeee, http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif) yo can have fun with the Y-Wing, blowing up stuff, but you cannot destroy big-@$$ imperial shuttles.
 The Master
08-03-2000, 3:27 PM
You used Game Shark! Why you cheap man! You don't like challenges do you?! Well if you are going to be here regularly, you had better go back and get all those medals the manual way!
 Commander Ralter
08-03-2000, 11:04 PM
I am going back and getting the medals the normal way, and I have discovered that the game is much more fun sand challenging, and it defines why Rogue Squadron's starfighters are known as "Suicide sleds"
 Commander Ralter
08-03-2000, 11:29 PM
To add to this, I did not intend to annoy you when I aded a few things to my profile. It kind of makes sense that Echo Base could be won back by the Rebel forces. Also, I would like to know (i have posted this three times) how I advance in rank in these forums
 The Master
08-04-2000, 6:03 PM
If you think you have a annoying profile..... Don't check out mine.
Page: 1 of 1