Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bargawin Glazed Heavy Armor and Sith Modular Tremor Sword Pack for Download

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
09-15-2004, 11:38 PM
Hello again everyone,

Inspired by Achillies Melee Canderous Mod, I dusted off one of my older heavy armors and vibroblades that really seemed to fit the new Melee-Fighter Canderous really well so I packaged the Bargawin Glazed Heavy Armor and a Sith Modular Tremor Sword I had made a while back for release, at My Site. :D

You can get it here.:fett: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)

From the readme;

This is a new suit of Heavy Armor with some very good bonuses, and energy attack absorbtion capabilities. Plus a new Enhanced Sith Tremor Vibroblade.

This Armor and Blade combo-pack was inspired by Achillies Melee Canderous Mod.

This is fully compatable with all my other Item Packs and Mods.

Also includes a .KMM file for installation by Cchargins Kotor Mod Manager program, if you have it.

This Armor And Blade Package Contains:
----------------------------------------
The items are found in a spawning Metal Box in the Black Vulkar Security Office with the cowardly Twilek.
----------------------------------------
http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/modimages/rhbgas1.jpg)
Bargawin Glazed Armor (Class 9 Armor, Custom Texture)
-------------------------------------
Defense Bonus: +1 (+6 Fully Upgraded)

Immunities: Mind-Affecting, Critical Hits

Attribute Bonus: +2 Strength, (With Upgrade +4 Strength)

Damage Immunity: Energy 90%, Electrical 90%, (With Upgrades Energy 100%, Electrical 100%)

Saving Throws: +2 To All

History/Notes:

This armor created by the Bargawins has only one real purpose, to take out opponents armed with energy weapons, the armors glazing reduces the damage of electrical and energy attacks. These suits of armor are known around the galaxy as Jedi-Killer armor. These suits were all thought destroyed during the war with Exar-Kun, but a rare few survived.

Sith Modular Tremor Sword
-------------------------------------
Enhancement Bonus: +2 (To a Maximum With Upgrades, +8)

Damage Bonus: +1D10 Sonic, (With Energy Projector Upgrade, +1D10 Energy)

Other Attributes: Keen (With Vibration Cell and Durasteel Alloy)
Massive Criticals +2D6 (With Energy Projector)

History/Notes:

Traced to the Bladeborn, a Sith offshoot dedicated to sword mastery, these cortosis-laced weapons were given to "masterblades" who survived no less than ten lightsaber-wielding warriors in combat. This improved version of the blade is modular and can increase its power by installing upgrades.

I hope you enjoy them everyone! :D
 Achilles
09-16-2004, 12:15 AM
Too much red. Maybe you should try making robes or something...

This is my favorite armor out of the whole lot. Great work Redhawke! You've outdone yourself once again!!!
 RedHawke
09-16-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
Too much red. Maybe you should try making robes or something...

:rofl: Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!! :rofl:

:D
 Mav
09-16-2004, 12:54 AM
nice armor indeed
 Darth Dex
09-16-2004, 2:56 PM
Real nice. Good luck on getting a new job. ;)
 RedHawke
09-16-2004, 3:34 PM
Thanks again guys. :D
 Lorden Darkblade
09-16-2004, 4:53 PM
Another amazing work from him :)
 MTV2
09-16-2004, 7:24 PM
My god Red, more mods!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :p :D all your mods are great Red, especially this one;)
 stingerhs
09-17-2004, 4:33 AM
are you sure that you and achillies haven't released enough mods in the past week??? your making a lot of clutter with all that stuff your releasin. :swear:

but then again, that would be a good thing. :p

good job!! :D
Page: 1 of 1