Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Verpine Reflec Light and Heavy Armors up at My Site

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
09-15-2004, 11:27 PM
Hello once again,

I have been busy polishing up some of my KOTOR game armors, I have been using for release, available at My Site. The armor history's are similar but I posted them both anyway. :D

You can get the Reflec Light Armor here.:fett: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)

You can get the Reflec Heavy Armor here.:vadar: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)

From the Reflec Light Armor readme;

This is a new suit of Reflec Light Armor with some very good bonuses, and stealth and energy reflective capabilities.

This is fully compatable with all my other Item Packs and Mods.

Also includes a .KMM file for installation by Cchargins Kotor Mod Manager program, if you have it.

This Armor Package Contains:
----------------------------------------
Found on a new spawning Twilek Corpse in Lower Taris, Near the first Canderous Cutscene.
http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/modimages/rhvrals1.jpg)
Verpine Reflec Light Armor (Class 5 Armor, Custom Texture)
-------------------------------------
Defense Bonus: +1 (+5 Fully Upgraded)

Immunities: Mind-Affecting, Critical Hits

Attribute Bonus: +1 Dexterity, (With Upgrade +2 Dexterity)

Damage Immunity: Sonic 100%, Electrical 90%, Energy 75%, (With Upgrade Energy 90%)

Skill Bonus: +4 Stealth, (With Upgrade, +8 Stealth)

History/Notes:

This is a special limited production run from the Verpine, it is an impressive suit of Verpine Light Armor, like its Heavy Armor cousin it is created with a new, and very hard to manufacture, revolutionary black polymer substance called Reflec, it actually bends most type of sensor probes and energy waves away from the substance, rednering the armor virtually invisible to detect with sensors, it also prevents the painting of insignia or any other markings upon it, and has an innate ability to make the armor virtually noiseless, and it insulates the wearer from sonic, and almost completely from electrical and energy attacks. Only a dozen or so prototypes have made it into the marketplace, and those that have have commanded a very hefty price.

From the Reflec Heavy Armor readme;

This is a new suit of Reflec Heavy Armor with some very good bonuses, and stealth and energy reflective capabilities.

This is fully compatable with all my other Item Packs and Mods.

Also includes a .KMM file for installation by Cchargins Kotor Mod Manager program, if you have it.

This Armor Package Contains:
Found in a spawning Metal Box in Selven's Apartment on Taris.
http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/modimages/rhvrahs1.jpg)
Verpine Reflec Armor (Class 9 Armor, Custom Texture)
-------------------------------------
Defense Bonus: +3 (+7 Fully Upgraded)

Immunities: Mind-Affecting, Critical Hits

Attribute Bonus: +1 Dexterity, (With Upgrade +2 Dexterity)

Damage Immunity: Sonic 100%, Electrical 90%, Energy 75%, (With Upgrade Energy 90%)

Skill Bonus: +4 Stealth, (With Upgrade, +8 Stealth)

History/Notes:

This is a special limited production run from the Verpine, it is an impressive suit of Verpine Heavy Armor, like its Light Armor cousin it is created with a new, and very hard to manufacture, revolutionary black polymer substance called Reflec, it actually bends most type of sensor probes and energy waves away from the substance, rednering the armor virtually invisible to detect with sensors, it also prevents the painting of insignia or any other markings upon it, and has an innate ability to make the armor virtually noiseless, and it insulates the wearer from sonic, and almost completely from electrical and energy attacks. Only a dozen or so prototypes have made it into the marketplace, and those that have have commanded a very hefty price.

I hope you all enjoy them both! :D

EDIT: The Reflec Material comes from the WEG Star Wars D6 PnP RPG... Reflec is the material used to make the Imperial Storm Commando Armor out of, think of Imperial Storm Commando's as the elite Navy S.E.A.L.S. of the Imperial Navy. They wear Black Reflec Armor that looks like an All-Black Biker Scout Trooper. They kick some major behind too! :D
 Mav
09-16-2004, 12:57 AM
Hmmmm, all black armor, I've never thought about it before.... lol, but geez you and Achillies have been whipping out mod after mod lately, maybe I should get back into the whole custom items scene.....ahhh if only I had the time.
 Darth Dex
09-16-2004, 2:53 PM
DAng nice work, but man, did you like quit your job thats a lot of mods for such a small amount of time.
 RedHawke
09-16-2004, 3:32 PM
Thanks guys. :D

Actually Dex I can mod KOTOR when I'm at work... how cool is that. :D
 Lorden Darkblade
09-16-2004, 4:54 PM
Very cool, specially me that likes black :p ;) :D
 MTV2
09-16-2004, 7:18 PM
WOW, Redhawke, all you've been doing is making armor reskins:D there great;) :cool:
Page: 1 of 1