Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Verpine Modular Light Armor up at My Site

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
09-15-2004, 11:07 PM
Hello all,

I have been busy polishing up some of my KOTOR game armors, I have been using for release, at My Site. :D

You can get it here.:fett: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)

From the readme;

This is a new suit of Light Armor with some good bonuses, and elemental resistance abilities.

This is fully compatable with all my other Item Packs and Mods.

Also includes a .KMM file for installation by Cchargins Kotor Mod Manager program, if you have it.

This Armor Package Contains:
----------------------------------------
Found in a spawning Metal Box in Matrik's Appartment.
----------------------------------------
http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/modimages/rhvmas1.jpg)
Verpine Modular Armor (Class 5 Armor, Custom Texture)
-------------------------------------
Defense Bonus: +3 (+5 Fully Upgraded)

Immunities: Mind-Affecting

Damage Immunity: Sonic 100%, Electrical, 75% (With Upgrades Fire 100%, Cold 100%)

Saving Throws: +2 To All

History/Notes:

Another of the Verpine's fine creations this light armor is constructed of fine molecularly bonded components, reducing damage from sound, heat, cold, and electrical attacks, it is modular and can grow to suit its wearers needs. It is highly suited to provide comfort in a variety of environments.

Enjoy! :D
 Mav
09-16-2004, 12:59 AM
interesting colors, I prefer the female version of this one.
 Nodakrattler
09-16-2004, 9:24 AM
4 armors and a sword up in one day. You hiding anything eles in your overdrive? Guess we'll see won't we.

BTW it's all very good work. :D
 CirCuSfrEak525
09-16-2004, 2:50 PM
great armor great job just great all together!
 Darth Dex
09-16-2004, 2:51 PM
Nice work, but whatelse is new?
 RedHawke
09-16-2004, 3:04 PM
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them. :D

Originally posted by Nodakrattler
You hiding anything eles in your overdrive? Guess we'll see won't we.

:D The real hard part is finding clever ways to put the items I made into the game, because I just had lazily given them all to myself using a script to put everything I wanted into the Footlocker and throughout the first level of the Endar Spire when Trask wakes you up. :)
 Glamador
09-16-2004, 3:47 PM
i have a theory! somebody accidentally stuck an electrified wire into his ear and overcharged RedHawke's brain! Now he/she is in total release overdrive!
 Achilles
09-16-2004, 3:55 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them. :D

:D The real hard part is finding clever ways to put the items I made into the game, because I just had lazily given them all to myself using a script to put everything I wanted into the Footlocker and throughout the first level of the Endar Spire when Trask wakes you up. :) !!!!!

You aren't lying. Placeables/game fit are quickly becoming the bane of my existence.
 Lorden Darkblade
09-16-2004, 4:52 PM
Great job as usual RedHawke.
 MTV2
09-16-2004, 7:27 PM
Red you've really outdone yourself!!! thats like what?4?5?mods, I lost count, theres soo many, but of course, Red, your mods are great.;) :p :D
 MTV2
09-16-2004, 7:27 PM
Red you've really outdone yourself!!! thats like what?4?5?mods, I lost count, theres soo many, but of course, Red, your mods are great.;) :p :D
 Darth_ToMeR
09-17-2004, 1:04 AM
Originally posted by maverick187
interesting colors, I prefer the female version of this one. Agree.
Page: 1 of 1