Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A sound file

Page: 1 of 1
 Red_Six
09-13-2004, 4:40 AM
One of the few lines in A New Hope that Jek Porkins says is 'Red Six standing by'. Has anyone got this sound or have a link for it? I have surfed for a good hour and a half without any luck...
 Astrotoy7
09-13-2004, 6:11 AM
G'day Red 6 !
Coz you're an aussie and coz Im such a nice guy I have just made a sample for you, which I got off my rogue squadron 2 game :D

As you didnt give us an adress to send to, i will include it as an attachment here, but because the place I hosted it with only allows image files, i have renamed it Red6.jpg

Red6 (http://www.myimgs.com/data/astrotoy7/Red6.jpg) To download it Right-Click this link and select "Save Target As" Dont double click it ! (nb. it sonly 15k so will download instantly!)

you will need to change it back to an mp3 so it will play properly.

If you dont know how to change file types :

1, Go into a folder - any folder
2, Go To 'Tools' Scroll down to Find 'Folder options'
this will open up the folder options
3. Go to the 'View' tab scrioll down a little and un-check "hide extensions for known file types" Press "Apply: and "Ok"

Now, whatever file you open up will have its extension written with as well like picture.bmp and report.doc etc download the Red6.jpg file in the link above and rename it to Red6.mp3

it will now play ! dont forget to go back and repeat above if you want to "hide your file type extensions"

if thats all too complicated : :p
a) someone here might be nice to do it and re-attach it
b) you'll have to wait till I get back from overseas on sep 29... and I can send it to you :p

mtfbwya
 Red_Six
09-13-2004, 2:31 PM
EXCELLENT!!

You are an absolute champion!

I have spent ages looking for that sound - thanks mate. Are you getting the Game for PS2 XBOX or PC??

Red_Six
Page: 1 of 1