Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Crimson Sith Templar (Mask, Gloves, and Robes) up at My Site

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
09-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Hello again everyone,

I have just released a little Mask, Gauntlet, and Robe item set at my site.

You can get it here.:sithm: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)

From the readme;

This is a new Crimson Sith Templar Mask, Gloves, and Robes, the mask uses the Sith Mask Model, with a New Crimson Skin, the robes use the same texture from my Recruit RedHawke Mod's RedHawke Robes. A small Warning, these items are pretty powerful, I tried not to be outragous, but everyone has a different opinion of what a powerful or outragous item is.

IT IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED to have My Revan The White/Star Forge Booster Pack or Mono-Giganto's Hooded Revan Robes Mod or one like it installed when you use the Crimson Sith Templar Robes as they will appear transparent in the PC's torso area if you don't.

If you don't want to have the hooded Revan Robes and like the look of the normal Revan Robes then you will have to do some appearance.2da editing on your own, you will have to change the "envmap" cell on all of the PC entries lines 91-180 to "CM_Baremetal", without quotes.

This is fully compatable with all my other Item Packs and Mods. I say again, if you want the mod like the screenshots you will have to have My Revan The White/Star Forge Booster Pack or Mono-Giganto's Hooded Revan Robes mod installed when you use the Crimson Sith Templar Robes or they won't look like this.

This Item Pack Contains:
----------------------------------------
The Crimson Sith Items are found in the Krayt Dragon Cave on Tatooine.
http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/modimages/mcstms1.jpg)
Crimson Sith Templar Mask (Sith Mask Model, New Crimson Skin)
Feat Required: Jedi Defense, Force Sensitive (Can Only Be Worn By The PC)

Damage Immunity: Fire 90% / Cold 90%

Immunities: Mind-Affecting

+8 to Stealth, +8 to Awareness, +4 to Wisdom, +4 to Charisma, +2 all Saving Throws

Bonus Feats: Force Focus, Improved Force Focus, Master Force Focus

Regeneration (HP) 2 Per Round

Regeneration (FP) 3 Per Round

http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/modimages/mcstgs1.jpg)
Crimson Sith Templar Gauntlets
-----------------------------------------

Immunities: Poison

+4 to Strength, +4 to Dexterity, +2 all Saving Throws, +8 Blaster Bolt Deflection

Bonus Feats: Weapon Focus: Lightsaber, Specialization: Lightsaber

Regeneration (HP) 3 Per Round

Regeneration (FP) 2 Per Round

http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/modimages/mcstrs1.jpg)
Crimson Sith Templar Robes (Uses The RedHawke NPC Robe Texture)
------------------------------------------

Defense Bonus: +8

Damage Immunity: Electricity 75%

Immunities: Critical Hits

+4 to Strength, +4 to Wisdom, +4 all Saving Throws

Bonus Feats: Force Jump, Improved Force Jump, Master Force Jump

Regeneration (HP) 3 Per Round

Regeneration (FP) 3 Per Round

History:
------------------------------------------------
The ancient and long forgotten True Sith Crimson Templars, fierce warriors and force users, they were in fact an ancient True Sith variant of the Current Sentinel class. They were the elite special forces of the True Sith, and were masters of the battlefield. The Ancient True Sith possessed the knowledge of talisman creation, this was taking raw materials and manipulating the Force and these materials to literally 'create' items of intense force power.

Enjoy! :D
 Achilles
09-12-2004, 12:45 AM
Wait...don't tell me...you, like the color red, huh? I knew it! :bounce1:

Nice looking stuff! Well done.
 RedHawke
09-12-2004, 1:01 AM
^^^^
Yup, I released a lot of red stuff today, didn't I? :roleyess:

I have 2 other masks in the works, rest assured they aren't going to be Red! :D
 DarthBuzzard
09-12-2004, 10:35 AM
Very nice!

only thing is, my PC bends funny when she wears them, and part of her head sticks out and part of her body juts out of the robes, but no transparentness...:eek:

oh well, very nice!
 Mono_Giganto
09-12-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by DarthBuzzard
Very nice!

only thing is, my PC bends funny when she wears them, and part of her head sticks out and part of her body juts out of the robes, but no transparentness...:eek:

oh well, very nice!

Yeah those are clipping issues which can't be fixed as of now. I like red.... :D
 Lorden Darkblade
09-12-2004, 11:24 AM
Nice job as usual RedHawke :D
 Mav
09-12-2004, 1:06 PM
Nice DARKSIDE stuff RedHawke, where is the LS stuff for me though? lol j/k
 sith_master2000
09-12-2004, 3:12 PM
Great work as usual RedHawke! You truly are a very great modder. :) 10/10 for mod.
 RedHawke
09-12-2004, 7:15 PM
I'm glad you are enjoying them guys. :D

Originally posted by maverick187
Nice DARKSIDE stuff RedHawke, where is the LS stuff for me though? lol j/k

Mav, they aren't darkside! :confused:

*Wanders off mumbling to self about blasted Bioware leaving out a Neutral alignment restriction*

:D
 Achilles
09-12-2004, 7:26 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
*Wanders off mumbling to self about blasted Bioware leaving out a Neutral alignment restriction*

:D I've never tested it so I don't know if it works, but there is an option for such a restriction.

I hope that helps.
 RedHawke
09-12-2004, 7:30 PM
Originally posted by Achilles
I've never tested it so I don't know if it works, but there is an option for such a restriction.

I tried it a long while ago and it didn't work. Unless they activated it in 1.03 but I highly doubt it.
 Mav
09-12-2004, 8:20 PM
^^^^

I didn't mean they were darkside, they just gave me that darkside vibe.

There is an nuetral restriction option and when I tested it, it worked for me :confused:
 Sgt. Strike
09-12-2004, 8:47 PM
I'll try this new mod out, Red, and see how I like it. I like some of your others. Next time I start a new game, I'll be sure to add the Make Mission a Jedi Mod, as well. and maybe Canderous, as well, well his Jedi mod.
 RedHawke
09-13-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by maverick187
There is an nuetral restriction option and when I tested it, it worked for me :confused:

Well I tried it in long ago in 1.02 and it didn't work for me, maybe 1.03 changed that somehow. :confused:

Even still, I'm not really crazy for LS, DS, and Neutral restrictions anyway it is all just too AD&D fantasy for me, my thinking is that good or evil can wear and use whatever they want. :D
 Amezaroth
09-13-2004, 5:42 AM
Wow, brilliant...

Gotta love red and Red(hawke). And about evil people wearing different thing than the good guys there deffinately is a trend about evil people wearing dark leathery stuff and good guys some brighter stuff or even completely white (like Gandalf the White)...
Page: 1 of 1