Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Red/Crimson Droid Skins up at pcgamemods

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
09-11-2004, 11:11 PM
Hello all,

With Prime's permission I have released a Redo of his cool R2-D2 T3-M4 skin with all of the Blue parts a nice Red color, and to compliment this one I spruced up HK-47 a little bit enriching his red color to a Brighter Crimson.

You can get them here.:r2d2::r5d4: (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/7394.html)

Or you can get them from a link to pcgamemods on my site.

Enjoy! :D
 Darth_ToMeR
09-12-2004, 4:30 AM
NICE
 Colma Adawin
09-12-2004, 4:42 AM
um isnt that Prime's R2-D2 mod, but you've changed the colour..... if you did use his mod, did you get his permission? anyway, i like the red T3-M4 looks good.

MattCole
no offence intended :cool:
 Glamador
09-12-2004, 6:57 AM
it says in the damn description that he got permission! jesus...anyway back to what i would have said if not for the stupid post above:

HEY! the t3 skin i was asking about in ur other thread! nice job!
 Prime
09-12-2004, 8:17 AM
Glamador, flaming others like this will not be tolerated under any circumstances. MattColejk made a simple mistake. Another flame like this will result in you being banned.

You have been warned.
 Darth Dex
09-12-2004, 8:25 AM
Nice work, Redhawe.
 Mono_Giganto
09-12-2004, 8:43 AM
Nice job!
 Lorden Darkblade
09-12-2004, 11:44 AM
Nice work RedHawke.
I think someone here likes red :D :p
 Vampiro
09-12-2004, 12:20 PM
I'm gonna be honest here...The texture thing is really poor i mean...You can better Call it Redhawke personal skin i mean...RED!...Everything is to goddam much RED!...lol...I'm not trying to offend you but its really not that good...maybe you should texture some PC robes or NPC charachter robes you know?
 Mav
09-12-2004, 12:46 PM
I like the red T3 skin, but I'm not too fond of HK-47's skin, nice work though.
 RedHawke
09-12-2004, 7:44 PM
Originally posted by Vampiro
I'm gonna be honest here...The texture thing is really poor i mean...You can better Call it Redhawke personal skin i mean...RED!...Everything is to goddam much RED!...lol...

Vampiro from your statement it seems clear to me that you have forgotten the first rule of modding...

Mod for yourself first.

And as you have guessed... I like Red! :D

I'm not trying to offend you but its really not that good...

No offence taken as always if you don't like them simply don't use them. I'm not forcing you to use it or anything! :D

maybe you should texture some PC robes or NPC charachter robes you know?

OK...:confused: I have done Robes, lots of them. Oh well... You can't hit every ball out of the park. :D
 Achilles
09-12-2004, 8:10 PM
Funny...I can't find any mods by Vampiro on PCGM's.

Also, I checked the forums for the last 100 days can I couldn't find any mods here either. Interestingly, all I could find were requests for help.

Hmmmm....
 Amezaroth
09-13-2004, 5:30 AM
Nice stuff, really nice stuff fits perfectly with the crimsom sith templar items, but I think that was the whole idea all along...

Man people must be seing red cause it been a long time since I have seen this much flaming going on around here. (Sorry I just had to do it)
 stingerhs
09-13-2004, 5:50 AM
Originally posted by Amezaroth
Nice stuff, really nice stuff fits perfectly with the crimsom sith templar items, but I think that was the whole idea all along...

Man people must be seing red cause it been a long time since I have seen this much flaming going on around here. (Sorry I just had to do it)

maybe the red is the 'spark' that ignites it? i'm just kidding. :D

to be honest, i'm not a big fan. but to say that you did a bad job would be a lie. for those that like red, enjoy!! :D

for everyone else, well, umm, you COULD make your own, but thats just my point of view...
 Vampiro
09-13-2004, 7:20 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
Funny...I can't find any mods by Vampiro on PCGM's.

Also, I checked the forums for the last 100 days can I couldn't find any mods here either. Interestingly, all I could find were requests for help.

Hmmmm.... So you are saying i can only say things when i made a mod?Man Redhawke made a thread and exspect people to rate it..and i did...I dont need to make a mod to be big or rate things...I just said what I thinked of the skin...And i'm glad that Redhawke didnt took it the wrong way with what i thought of the skin and...Whats wrong with asking help?Whats wrong with that!?...I'm just glad that some people were glad to help me...So back off.
 RedHawke
09-13-2004, 6:27 PM
So you are saying i can only say things when i made a mod?Man Redhawke made a thread and exspect people to rate it..and i did...I dont need to make a mod to be big or rate things...I just said what I thinked of the skin...And i'm glad that Redhawke didnt took it the wrong way with what i thought of the skin and...

Well Vampiro I did indeed take what you said badly, but not personally, but I also know you have a right to your opinion, which is why I responded to you the way I did. You could have stated your disaproval a lot more deftly. You really should have just said something similar to;

"Sorry RedHawke it is really not my thing, it is just too much red for me. Oh well... maybe next time."

That says the same things you did without sounding kind of arrogant. This part of your post that is what I mean by arrogant, and it is the part Achillies was responding to;

I'm not trying to offend you but its really not that good...maybe you should texture some PC robes or NPC charachter robes you know?

Vampiro this part of your statement is clearly trying to pick a fight, or say that you know best, and if you care to look at what I have released you would see in a picosecond that I have done Robes, alot of them, and Achillies rightly responded to what you were saying. You are coming off with this statement like you have done it all and you know better, which Achillies stated otherwise.

When I post on a forum, like this one, I try to post any possible negative things about peoples work as constructively and as deftly as possible so as to ruffle the least amount of feathers, and actually try to help a fellow modder get better at what they love to do.

Whats wrong with asking help?Whats wrong with that!?...I'm just glad that some people were glad to help me...So back off.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking for help, and I always help people, with the areas I know about, but after what you had said, you really should have expeceted some sort of negative response.
 Vampiro
09-14-2004, 7:13 AM
Well i didnt thought off this statement...

"Sorry RedHawke it is really not my thing, it is just too much red for me. Oh well... maybe next time."

But oh well...And i didnt know about the mod rule...Mod for your self...Till now:)...Thanks anyway...And seriously i am not picking a fight...Maybe it seemed but...I wasn't...Many wont believe but seriously i wasnt.
 Prime
09-14-2004, 9:51 AM
Gentlemen.

One is not required to have created a mod before expressing an opinion on another person's mod, especially if they ask for feedback.

That being said, comments and criticism must be done respectfully. You do not need to praise every mod, but when you do express dislike for something, remember that you are directing it at people who have put time and effort into it.

Bottom line, please show common courtesy, regardless of your views.
 Mono_Giganto
09-14-2004, 11:11 AM
Another thing I'll add, is that since so much of the skin is red, people who don't like red can open it in a photoeditor and use hue and saturation, works for me when I don't like the color used. :) I think I remember getting a pretty decent red look out of svosh's Redemption robes once.

Yeah it's important to mod for yourself first, I would never release a mod that I myself wouldn't use. In fact, most of the stuff I've made lately has kinda been sitting in my override folder... I'll have to look through to see what is download worthy! :D

Vampiro this part of your statement is clearly trying to pick a fight, or say that you know best, and if you care to look at what I have released you would see in a picosecond that I have done Robes, alot of them, and Achillies rightly responded to what you were saying. You are coming off with this statement like you have done it all and you know better, which Achillies stated otherwise.

Haha... picosecond, I've heard a lot of that word lately, sorry couldn't resist adding that on. :lol: Yeah, I think you've actually done more robes than anyone else has.
Page: 1 of 1