Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Juhani's Sanctuary Threads by svцsh

Page: 1 of 1
 svцsh
09-10-2004, 5:51 AM
Once again sorry for the LONG delay but here you go….;)

Authors: 09/10/04 updated with fixed .utc's 11/06/05
_ _ _
|| |||| -: svцsh skin, uti, utc, mdl hex, 2da, custom icon
||-|||| -: T7 help testing, and give item script
||-||||___
|| |||____|
================================================== ==================================

screenies :- http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p5817317.html)

Juhani's Sanctuary Threads
As an alien living on such a cruel world as Taris, it's best to not draw attention to ones self. I believe Juhani would have worn something of this nature to go about her daily hard life. After falling to the dark side she reverted to her old ways. Bring back memories of her old life.

*FIXED *
I realized a problem with my sanctuary threads when I installed the mod from my site,

After arriving to find Juhani in her underwear like I had been told a few times in the past in pm’s, though I did try to help figure out what was causing it. I didn’t kill me self-either, marking it up as a user end problem of not installing it correctly. Sorry about that ;)

Anyways..I have found the problem and now it’s fixed, the last thing I did before uploading was setting force- camouflage as a requirement to restrict it to Juhani in the .uti
However I neglected to check the .utc’s feats and make sure it was one of them. After all she has that natural ability, and the dev’s would have it as a feat in all her utc’s but I was wrong. So long story short , it has been added now.

The fixed files have been uploaded to my site, and chainz.2da has been notified as well ;) I looked over his mod as well since his was based on mine.

================================================== =====================================

These are intended for Juhani only for obvious reasons, and have a restriction of force camouflage. To ensure that.

This mod is for all the people like me, that like Juhani the cathar / Rambo of jedi guardians. :)

When you first encounter her she will be in these threads.

Thanks to T7 for helping me test and writing the givitem script linking it to her diologe.
There was a problem of getting forever stuck in the appearance that is now all fixed although she will be wearing these threads when you meet her for the fist time, she will be in her default jedi robe when you see her on the ebon hawk. The first conversation you have with her she will give the threads to you, and then you can equip them on her.

Or if you want to cheat ….. open the consol [ ~ ] and type giveitem jrobe

================================================== ==================================
Stats -: Juhani's Sanctuary Threads

Defense Bonus Melee 3
Feat Required Force Camouflage
Disguise

Most of you are familiar with uti and disguise editing and appearance.2da editing by now, but these will both be required unfortunately to get this mod to work.
Due to conflicts involved with my apperence.2da and your custom one's I have not included one this time.

I clipped off the appearance.2da and .gff disguise instructions for
this post but they are there. trust me ;)

Download my mods from my site. link’s in my sig

svцsh
 stingerhs
09-10-2004, 6:05 AM
first, redhawke does a cool reskin, and now some custom robes for juhani. this just rocks. :rock:

great job folks. :D :D :D
 Darth333
09-10-2004, 6:34 AM
One more time: great work! I love those robes :)
 shosey
09-10-2004, 8:51 AM
excellent, I love them!
 RedHawke
09-10-2004, 7:08 PM
I just tried them in game, and I have one word for them... sweet! :D

It most definately was the will of the Force that we release Juhani mods on the same day! :liam
 messkell
09-10-2004, 7:18 PM
nice threads! :)
 Mav
09-10-2004, 8:04 PM
YOu know I've been waiting for these for a long time, outstanding stuff svцsh, you're my hero.
 Mono_Giganto
09-10-2004, 8:07 PM
Originally posted by maverick187
YOu know I've been waiting for these for a long time, outstanding stuff svцsh, you're my hero.

^
 svцsh
09-11-2004, 9:10 PM
Thanks everyone I’m glad you like them
Sorry for the long delay Mav I really did intend to have these out a long while ago.

RedHawke I believe you are right ;)

svцsh
 Amezaroth
09-13-2004, 6:31 AM
Now this is some improvement to the game, I mean why should Juhani still be wearing the robes of the Jedi order if she believed that she had fallen to the darkside.

Too bad though that this isn't really "compitible" with RedHawkes siberian cathar mod, I mean the colors don't match but I can live with it...

Svцsh, you are about the best thing that has ever happened to KotOR reskins... I'm not kidding either.
 RedHawke
09-13-2004, 5:38 PM
Originally posted by Amezaroth
Too bad though that this isn't really "compitible" with RedHawkes siberian cathar mod, I mean the colors don't match but I can live with it...

Well, if svцsh says it is OK to, I could see what I could do with making the Sanctuary Threads compatable! :D
 Amezaroth
09-13-2004, 8:28 PM
Man that would be so awesome... Siberian cathar Juhani's sanctuary theads, whoa that is a one long name but sounds pretty good
 tomwaz
09-13-2004, 8:49 PM
great skin

mabey you could make a mod where you rescue her from taris to go with it.
 svцsh
11-06-2005, 11:12 PM
I recently deiced to play another campaign through k1 and then k2 however I realized a problem with my sanctuary threads when I installed the mod from my site,

After arriving to find Juhani in her underwear like I had been told a few times in the past in pm’s, though I did try to help figure out what was causing it. I didn’t kill me self-either, marking it up as a user end problem of not installing it correctly. Sorry about that ;)

Anyways..I have found the problem and now it’s fixed, the last thing I did before uploading was setting force- camouflage as a requirement to restrict it to Juhani in the .uti
However I neglected to check the .utc’s feats and make sure it was one of them. After all she has that natural ability, and the dev’s would have it as a feat in all her utc’s but I was wrong. So long story short , it has been added now.

The fixed files have been uploaded to my site, and chainz.2da has been notified as well ;) I looked over his mod as well since his was based on mine.

Huge thanks to Darth333 for her super handy warping armband !!!! or I would have had to do my Jedi training a third time

svцsh
 who cares
11-11-2005, 6:30 PM
Hey can somebody send me their appereance file with this in is? I just can't seem to work these .2da files to my whim..... oh well, tnx
 Dark Jericho
11-20-2005, 12:53 AM
Very nice.
Page: 1 of 1