Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Juhani Siberian Cathar Mod up at pcgamemods

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
09-10-2004, 3:40 AM
Hello all,

This is a simple tweak of Juhani's textures. I tried to give Juhani a Siegfreid and Roy-esque Blue Eyed, White Tiger look, I coined it the Siberian Cathar look.

I stopped work on it a while ago when I changed Juhani into a human, then somehow lost the files, I found the .tga's today, on my old-laptop's drive :eyeraise:, so I polished them up a little more and released them. Hopefully it will be of some use to the Juhani fans out there. :D

This includes the Icon and Party Selection screen images as well.

Get It Here. :band: (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/7358.html)

Tiger Note: I do fully realize that the White Tigers are actually a rare occuring color of the Bengal Tiger breed, I used the term Siberian because it had a nice ring to it. :D

Enjoy! :)
 stingerhs
09-10-2004, 5:32 AM
first, a canderous reskin (by amezaroth) and then juhani reskin. this just rocks. as much as most people kinda didn't like juhani, i actually liked her a lot, and i've always felt she looked too human(minus the eyes :D ), but now, we have a much improved skin. excellent work redhawke, even if others don't have much interest.
 MTV2
09-10-2004, 6:15 AM
This is pretty awsome, she looks better with that reskin, nice
 Darth333
09-10-2004, 6:37 AM
Cool ! I didn't know there were Cathars in Siberia :D Nice job Redhawke! With your mod and svosh's we now have a complete package to customize Juhani :D
 Glamador
09-10-2004, 7:33 AM
this mod makes juhani so much better! nice work! but i really want that red and white T-3 u got there...it really helps to compliment juhani's new white look!
 svцsh
09-10-2004, 5:52 PM
Hey RedHawke nice work man, what are the chances we both release some old dusty juhani mods on the same day. ;)

I have been M.I.A . For a few days and stayed up all night getting my two newest finally finished mods out and my site updated and you released your juhani mod on the same day. Freaky… almost twilight zone like :p
Though I have to laugh the Siegfreid and Roy-esque Blue Eyed, White Tiger just made me think of the Simpson’s episode when the Tiger tuns on them "No tiger" I wonder what the creators reaction was when it happened for real a few years later ?
Anyways back on track, nice job man keep it up.

svцsh
 Darth Dex
09-10-2004, 5:57 PM
Nice work. Really sweet RedHawe.
 RedHawke
09-10-2004, 6:25 PM
Thanks people, I'm glad you like it! :D

Originally posted by svцsh
Hey RedHawke nice work man, what are the chances we both release some old dusty juhani mods on the same day. ;)

I have been M.I.A . For a few days and stayed up all night getting my two newest finally finished mods out and my site updated and you released your juhani mod on the same day. Freaky… almost twilight zone like :p

Svцsh it just had to be the will of the Force... of course! :D

Originally posted by svцsh
Anyways back on track, nice job man keep it up.

svцsh

Thanks Again! :D
 Mav
09-10-2004, 8:06 PM
Nice reskin RedHawke
Page: 1 of 1