Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Plz Help URGENT

Page: 1 of 1
 dcknipe
09-06-2004, 6:53 PM
Hi....I have a problem...i used finished the lev mission..and i still cant equip my robe/lightsaber....and every time i click the power's tab in the char sheet my game crash's
 Darth333
09-06-2004, 6:59 PM
A few questions?
do you have any mods installed? If yes, which ones?

When you say "i still cant equip my robe/lightsaber" what do you mean exactly? You were never able to equip them yet?

Do you have patch 1.03 installed?
 dcknipe
09-06-2004, 7:16 PM
ive never been able to equio either...i have no mods...and i have the patch
 DarthBuzzard
09-06-2004, 7:25 PM
Originally posted by dcknipe
ive never been able to equio either...i have no mods...and i have the patch

Is something wrong with your drivers? Sorry I'm a total help n00b but I think that may be it. Another possibility is corrupted save game, but I'm not sure. If we can't figure it out, go to the bioware forums. They made the game, theyll know whats wrong :D
 Darth333
09-06-2004, 7:38 PM
I believe tha tyou are playing with a corrupted saved game since a while now( i could also be wrong on this but it looks like a corrupted save)...you should have been able to equip a lightsaber since Dantoine...

You could always try to give your pc force powers and the corresponding feats with tk102's KSE: http://www.pcgamemods.com/7152) (download)and http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123671) (for info)

Let us know how it turns out.

One more question: did you used the warp cheat sometime in the game?

In any event, save your game often and keep more than one save ( at least of your arrival on each planet)
 dcknipe
09-06-2004, 8:48 PM
great little tool but still didnt work..i have the auto save one and i have a one i saved...i tried makin my jedi lvl 20...and givin force...still wouldnt let me equip either...and i still crash when i click the powers button in the char sheet........i juiced my stats etc..does this effect it or something?
 Darth333
09-07-2004, 5:35 AM
I believe you saved game is corrupted. :( Not much to do...

Just in case, what is your system?
 DarthBuzzard
09-07-2004, 7:05 PM
Sounds a lot like conflicting folders, but if you have no mods it can't be...

If you can't equip sabers, that sounds like somethings wrong with upcrystals.2da, and robes is baseitems.2da right?

Also sounds like a corrupted save, not much to do but start over. Also, did you use any warp codes? That can significantly mess things up...
 dcknipe
09-07-2004, 8:08 PM
warp codes?

system specs:
nforce2 mobo asus deluxe
geforce 4 5900 256 ultra
1 gig of corsair ddr
120gig barracuda hd
soundblaster sound card
amd 64-bit 51fx processor
 Achilles
09-07-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by dcknipe
warp codes?

system specs:
nforce2 mobo asus deluxe
geforce 4 5900 256 ultra
1 gig of corsair ddr
120gig barracuda hd
soundblaster sound card
amd 64-bit 51fx processor Codes that you enter into the console in order to warp to various areas in the game.

Example: "warp tat_m18aa" will put you in Anchorhead on Tatooine
Page: 1 of 1