Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game screwed up

Page: 1 of 1
 Aries
09-05-2004, 8:29 PM
Well,my game seems to have a glitch.At the start menu, the text for my choices is really small and I can't interact with it through the mouse,only the keyboard. The same happens on my stats page in the game.Here is a pic if you dont understand.
http://www.geocities.com/corylebow/kotor.JPG)
 DarthBuzzard
09-05-2004, 9:44 PM
Well I have absoloutely no idea what that is...if I were you and noone on this forum knows, I would go to the Bioware forums and present the issue to them. Sorry I can't be more help :(
 oompalumpattack
09-06-2004, 6:39 AM
You think yours screwwed up, Well it took me two weeks just to get mine installed! Then i turn it on and it says "please insert KOTOR disk" I pop it in about 30 times until it finally works, THEN!!!! I start payin and it freezes!!!! THEN!!!!!!!!!!After i get halfway through the game he starts walking wierd!!
IT TOOK ME LESS TIME TO GET 2 STAR MAPS THAN IT DID TO GET ACROSS MY SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
and you think yours is screwed up!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :
 DarthBuzzard
09-06-2004, 8:17 AM
Originally posted by oompalumpattack
You think yours screwwed up, Well it took me two weeks just to get mine installed! Then i turn it on and it says "please insert KOTOR disk" I pop it in about 30 times until it finally works, THEN!!!! I start payin and it freezes!!!! THEN!!!!!!!!!!After i get halfway through the game he starts walking wierd!!
IT TOOK ME LESS TIME TO GET 2 STAR MAPS THAN IT DID TO GET ACROSS MY SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
and you think yours is screwed up!!!

Hey settle down, Aries asked for help, not that. If you've got a problem with your game, ask for help (from here or Bioware), don't clutter a thread like this. Aries, I think it may be your game resolution (probably not, but hey im a fixing-stuff-noob), so see if that works. If that dosen't work, I'd reinstall, and if the problem kept on, I'd go over to bioware...this is their technical support forum http://swforums.bioware.com/viewforum.html?forum=80)

Again, sorry I can't be more help :(
 Achilles
09-06-2004, 9:27 AM
Have you updated your video drivers?
Have you installed version 1.03 of the game?

That's a good place to start from :cool:
Page: 1 of 1