Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Very weird problem

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthBuzzard
09-04-2004, 3:08 PM
Ok i've run into a problem i've never seen before...

I'm trying to go to manann (last star map) but when I do, i get this... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/DarthBuzzard/KotOR0000a.jpg)

It looks like I'm in the Ebon Hawk crew quarters but theres only three beds and It's all dark...

I think it's two conflicting mods, I've tried using KISS to figure this out but I'm a hopeless scripter...help please! :D

:EDIT: I know what it is, but not how to fix it. Instead of seeing the Star Map vision for that world, im taken to the quarters where I should be sleeping...instead of the opening to leave, there's a black void that I can't exit from, and just below the void it says CutStart, but it's unselectable...
 JBeannie
09-04-2004, 3:35 PM
I got the same problem you have to use the warp cheat
 Achilles
09-04-2004, 3:41 PM
Originally posted by DarthBuzzard
Ok i've run into a problem i've never seen before...

I'm trying to go to manann (last star map) but when I do, i get this... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/DarthBuzzard/KotOR0000a.jpg)

It looks like I'm in the Ebon Hawk crew quarters but theres only three beds and It's all dark...

I think it's two conflicting mods, I've tried using KISS to figure this out but I'm a hopeless scripter...help please! :D

:EDIT: I know what it is, but not how to fix it. Instead of seeing the Star Map vision for that world, im taken to the quarters where I should be sleeping...instead of the opening to leave, there's a black void that I can't exit from, and just below the void it says CutStart, but it's unselectable...
I'm guessing NPC recruit mods :D
What mods do you have installed?
 DarthBuzzard
09-04-2004, 3:47 PM
hmm thanks beanie.

I have no recruit mods, I like to keep all original NPC's. The latest mod I installed was Exar Kun's tomb, and it only started happening after I visited his tomb.

And when you say mod, you want what I have in my override folder or a different one?
 Achilles
09-04-2004, 3:51 PM
hmm thanks beanie.

I have no recruit mods, I like to keep all original NPC's. The latest mod I installed was Exar Kun's tomb, and it only started happening after I visited his tomb.

And when you say mod, you want what I have in my override folder or a different one?
I don't necessarily need each file; that would be asking you to do an awful lot of work.

I just need to know the mod names (example: Exar Kun tomb mod).
 Darth333
09-04-2004, 4:40 PM
Did you use KSE to change your PC class to a weird class such as Minion or other? or did you made your PC a single jedi class (instead of multiclass?)
 DarthBuzzard
09-04-2004, 5:23 PM
1. No, not minion.
2. I have 2 classes, but each is a jedi class (guardian, consular - I was messing around with KSE to see what I could get).
 Darth333
09-04-2004, 6:04 PM

2. I have 2 classes, but each is a jedi class (guardian, consular - I was messing around with KSE to see what I could get).
That could be the problem...:(
 DarthBuzzard
09-04-2004, 6:09 PM
AAAH nooo I am rather fond of two jedi classes...

/rcon kick weird problems.

Darth333 do you think it could be conflicting mods? If so, I'm gonna get off my lazy arse and go make a KISS script...
 Darth333
09-04-2004, 6:27 PM
It really looks like a kse problem...

what mods do you have?
 Achilles
09-04-2004, 6:34 PM
Hey Darth Buzzard,
Any chance of you making your signature pic a little smaller? Ok, fine....a LOT smaller?

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

EDIT: Thank you :D
 DarthBuzzard
09-04-2004, 6:42 PM
yea i put it up for two seconds...I didn't realize it was quite that big!!

K my override folder...(just zip/rar files)

I can't get my override folder to pase it's content, hold on.
 DarthBuzzard
09-04-2004, 6:52 PM
AIOfpws2.0.1
CaloPistol
CarnivalMOD1_0
Dantooine_fix
Darthrevanmodv11
deadeye_man
Ekun
FG
FOH
Force powers
force_implant
io-tools-exe-0.0-tar-gz
Jedi Nature Robes
Jedi Band
Kotor arena 1.1
KOTOR_MODULE
Kotor savegame editor 2.11
kotor tool (insert latest version of never-ending numbers here)
kotor basment
kotor basement patch
lightside jedi sabers 2.3
ManannFC
Military Spec HK-47
Modern robes pack
mono's_mods
protector of dark
redhawkes item packs 1b and 2a
republic heavy blasters
republic soldier clothes
rhjawashop 1
rh mision jedi mod
rh rodian elder merchant
rhsf workbench1
rh sith artifacts
rh droid items packs
ROTS v 1.0
rrr
scoundrel blasters
shaimonset2
sith assassin disruptor rifles
sith_amulet
sith lord mask
svoshmods
warblade
windurobes
yukalaka

this is my override folder RAR's/Zip's. Not sure what some of it is but this is what I got...

Again, i think it's just conflicting mods but I'm happy to take suggestions

:D :D

:EDIT: OMG I'm such an idiot...I have Darth's warpband in my inventory. I put two and two together...problem solved :D

:DOUBLEEDIT: Well ,it appears it was a KSE problem, the 2 jedi classes seemed to be messing with the game. Thanks for everyones input and help :D
Page: 1 of 1