Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Congratulations to Sal!

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
09-02-2004, 6:53 PM
I would like to welcome the newest member of the Nightlight Productions team officially: It's our good friend Sallim! Not only has he been (duh) helping out big time by making a 3D Tierra movie, but he is also now a moderator on the Nightlight forums!

Phase one of the relaunch of the Nightlight is complete!
 Sallim
09-03-2004, 12:55 PM
Thank you very much 8 of 12. Really you are the best man =)

I hope I can be in someway helpful.

thankls again.

Have big hopes for relaunch phase two ;)

Sallim / Arthur =)
 Holdios
09-03-2004, 3:44 PM
Heh, yeah, congrats. I was gonna make an irritating topic asking about this (saw that he was a moderator) but I'm glad I didn't and waited. Three cheers for Sal!

hip hip!...
 MJ
09-03-2004, 8:18 PM
HOO FREAKIN' RAY !!! :D:D:D
 John Kimble
09-05-2004, 4:47 PM
Ahhh. Sal you have become a legend of your time. keep up the good work.

:wstupid:
 LiMP RABBiT
09-06-2004, 7:14 AM
Congrats amigo. You deserve it after all that 3D modelling (which is superb BTW). But never break the sacred vow of servitude I'm sure you had to take to get on board the nightlight train of fun and happiness.
 John Kimble
09-30-2004, 6:28 AM
THERE WAS A SACRED VOW OF SERVITUDE?????? AH CRAP!!!!! :drop2:http://www.tribute.ca/tribute_objects/images/movies/total_recall/totalrecall3.jpg)
Page: 1 of 1