Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mechwarrior Madcat (WIP)

Page: 1 of 1
 Styles2304
09-02-2004, 4:39 PM
I'm posting this to try and get some attention for the mod I'm wanting to start. I need someone to help me skin, model, map, and maybe do a little coding. But I'm thinking just some multiplayer maps where you fight in mechs where each mech has different attributes. Pretty much like mechwarrior just on a smaller scale. Here's the madcat mocel I'm almost finished with.

http://www.nestent.net/images/mechpics/mechfinished.jpg)

But more than anything else, I need someone who can get a skin on this thing and get it in game. Anyone that can do any of the above please drop me a line.

Styles
 Psyk0Sith
09-05-2004, 8:52 AM
If you want this model in-game you should try to do it yourself, yes it can be difficult at first, but it's part of the learning process.
 Thrawn42689
09-05-2004, 1:05 PM
Unfortunately, that's not an option with Cinema 4D. :\
 Psyk0Sith
09-05-2004, 8:05 PM
hmm yeah that's true :(
 Cosmos Jack
09-24-2004, 7:04 AM
This sounds lame I know. I'm a big mechwarrior fan myself. Instead of trying to make a mod to do that In JK why not just play Mechwarrior. There are several games. Though there isn't one where you can be infantry on the ground lol.

Maybe they should make a Battlefield 1942 version of Mechwarrior. Or maybe you should take your mod idea to that game. I think it would be better suited. Maybe you could get some interest in it and do something like Galactic Conquest with it? BF 1942 has really good mod support I think.

Now that I thought about it a BF 1942 Mechwarrior mod sounds pretty good maybe have 2 or 4 mechs for each side and different vehicles from the universe to battle them with if your not lucky to get in one.:rolleyes:

Nice model though....
 LightNinja
10-03-2004, 3:44 PM
WRONG BF1942 Does NOT support walkers, just look the ATST...thats why the ATAT is not ingame :rolleyes:
 Cosmos Jack
10-04-2004, 6:03 AM
Originally posted by LightNinja
WRONG BF1942 Does NOT support walkers, just look the ATST...thats why the ATAT is not ingame :rolleyes: WRONG you're thinking I give a sh@t again. LOL ;)

PS you are now being ignored
 Nokill
10-04-2004, 8:50 AM
isn't a model like this one in jk2?
 LightNinja
10-05-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Cosmos Jack
WRONG you're thinking I give a sh@t again. LOL ;)

PS you are now being ignored
OH NO HE IGNORED ME HELP MODERATORS :( !!!... :rolleyes:
Page: 1 of 1