Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

sp_mine

Page: 1 of 1
 Nkenobi
09-01-2004, 10:53 AM
I have began work on a SP map... though it may be slow going cause I work at my own little pace, and it may never be reliesed ^_^ depends how good it is when I am done..

neways, so for almost all thatI have done

http://mars.walagata.com/w/nken/spdark_map2.JPG) (Screenshot)
 Lil Killa
09-01-2004, 12:24 PM
Looks good but that add is in the way....
 Nkenobi
09-01-2004, 12:58 PM
ha ha! I know... lemme leave it as just a link, then it should work fine

:edit: grr linky no worky

well :p i'll just post it again down here, the advert should be out of the way
 Nkenobi
09-01-2004, 1:00 PM
 lassev
09-01-2004, 1:30 PM
Looks very good! If your other SP elements (e.g. plot, gameplay) are as good as that room, you should definitely release this map. SP maps are scarce as it is, so quality maps are very rare gems.
 Nkenobi
09-01-2004, 2:07 PM
story so far:

a Jedi (undesided, prolly Jaden) has been sent to investigate an old mine on the planet (undesided again) where he/she must find a crystal apearantly found there decades ago, that can cloud the force. after searching the base a bit, U find not only strange mine creatures (mine_monster, that will jump out sudenly and surprise the player) but also finds the remanent.

many areas in the map may be real dark, as to make it all the more scary for when the mine_monsters jump out :p

and it will prolly be funner with guns, specialy the E 11 and bryar pistal
 jesseg88
09-19-2004, 4:02 PM
It looks quite good! But please, think of a better name. sp_mine is not very imaginative.
 The Truthful Liar
09-19-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by jesseg88
sp_mine is not very imaginative.

sp...

sp_longshaft?

o.O
 Nkenobi
09-22-2004, 1:58 PM
its not gna be the name, never was, I am just using it for now casue it is a mind :p but I will come up with somthing ;)
Page: 1 of 1