Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 darkknight014
08-31-2004, 11:00 PM
I think theres something wrong with my game cause i cant get force powers!!!! I am at the padawan level and have leveled up 3 or 4 times now but i cant get the damn force powers!!!! What do i do??

P.S. can some one give me a saved game with all the star maps cause i have them and want to play with force powers!!
 Nodakrattler
08-31-2004, 11:11 PM
:confused: Does this have something to do with a mod? If not you should post in The Work Bench forum (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=554) . I'm not trying to be rude, but this forum is about modding.
 Colma Adawin
09-01-2004, 2:51 AM
Originally posted by darkknight014
I think theres something wrong with my game cause i cant get force powers!!!! I am at the padawan level and have leveled up 3 or 4 times now but i cant get the damn force powers!!!! What do i do??

P.S. can some one give me a saved game with all the star maps cause i have them and want to play with force powers!!

right i've got some ideas,

1) have you MADE ABSOLUTE SURE that you've got a Jedi class WITH another class eg, soldier / scout / scoundrel ?

2) have you got any Jedi Feats? eg, Jedi Defence

3) have you used KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) or played the game properly?eg, gone to Dantooine and done the trials

4) what mods do you have installed? (Jedi Related please) :p

once i know these i may be able to assist :cool:

MattCole;) ;) ;)
 darkknight014
09-01-2004, 5:55 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
right i've got some ideas,

1) have you MADE ABSOLUTE SURE that you've got a Jedi class WITH another class eg, soldier / scout / scoundrel ?

2) have you got any Jedi Feats? eg, Jedi Defence

3) have you used KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) or played the game properly?eg, gone to Dantooine and done the trials

4) what mods do you have installed? (Jedi Related please) :p

once i know these i may be able to assist :cool:

MattCole;) ;) ;)

1) Yes i have!!!

2) Yes I do!!!!!

3)did the trials and then used KSE cause i ****ed it up by pre-maturly getting to lvl 20 cause i figured the highest lvl was 99 or 999.

4)Absolutly NONE!!!!!
 Colma Adawin
09-02-2004, 10:15 AM
1) Yes i have!!!

2) Yes I do!!!!!

3)did the trials and then used KSE cause i ****ed it up by pre-maturly getting to lvl 20 cause i figured the highest lvl was 99 or 999.

4)Absolutly NONE!!!!!

wow, thats weird :confused: :confused: :confused: um............... well...:p you've got a gooden here :D

im going to assume you've tryed a new game? start a new game, save, then use KSE, add Jedi Feats. and Powers (plus class) :p if that doesnt work, then go onto Shoesy's Jedi Mod. then tell me hows it going, you've got a VERY good one, i've normally got an answer by now :p try this and get back to me :p

WE WILL SOLVE THIS :cool:
MattCole
 Darth333
09-02-2004, 11:10 AM
I am moving this thread to where it belongs: the Work Bench.

And it looks like a corrupted saved game. Try loading another game.
 darkknight014
09-02-2004, 1:50 PM
No i havent tried a new game cause i do not wanna have to play throught the stupid Taris cause taris SUCKS.
 darkknight014
09-02-2004, 2:07 PM
Nevermind every one i figured it out!
 Colma Adawin
09-02-2004, 11:03 PM
Nevermind every one i figured it out!

so, what was the problem? come on, someone may have the same problem, TELL US!!!! :p

MattCole
 Darth Dex
09-05-2004, 5:11 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
so, what was the problem? come on, someone may have the same problem, TELL US!!!! :p

MattCole

lol, matt did you take your medicine. Just kidding:p .
 Colma Adawin
09-06-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Darth Dex
lol, matt did you take your medicine. Just kidding:p .

1. i dont take any medicine of ANY kind j/k
2. its Matt not matt, its Matt :p j/k
3. i can really think of a third reason :p

MattCole
Page: 1 of 1