Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sand People enclave prob...........

Page: 1 of 1
 JediKnight Zero
08-30-2004, 7:06 PM
ya im having problems with KOTOR. my game crashes when i enter the sand people enclave and the hunters loge, can anyone tell me what might be the problem. i have various mods installed

Ebon Hawk Basement
Revan The White Mod
Revan Redemtion Robes
Various Sabers
Bastila Good/Evil
RecruitRedHawke 1.4
Qel-Droma Robes
Light Of The Force
Fuel Of Hate
Kolo Fett
Hanzo Katana
Ceremonial Robes
Clone Trooper Armor
I Believe Darth Bandon Robes
and Some of Jackals item packs

can anyone help me out?
 RedHawke
08-30-2004, 8:06 PM
Have you been using all of these Mods together for a while now, with no problems, and this crash problem is just happening with your current save game?

Or are all of the mods you listed new to your override, put in just for the game you are playing?
 JediKnight Zero
08-30-2004, 8:32 PM
no ive had these for quite some time now, expect for the ebon hawk basement, i got that not too long ago
 RedHawke
08-30-2004, 8:40 PM
If you have been using them for some time now, then I would figure that your save game must have become corrupted somehow, and you should try reloading from a previous save before you went to Tatooine and see if it happens again.

Save games can have funny things happen to them, I had one with my Make Mission A Jedi Mod that everytime I tried to change Missions invantory around from her Scoundrel Items to Jedi Items I would get a crash... but only on that one save game... Wierd. :)

I hope this helps! :D
 JediKnight Zero
08-30-2004, 8:42 PM
ok ill try that thx, and i cant find redhawke anywhere on mannan. do i have to have hk and jolee in order to recruit her?
 RedHawke
08-30-2004, 8:48 PM
Originally posted by JediKnight Zero
ok ill try that thx, and i cant find redhawke anywhere on mannan. do i have to have hk and jolee in order to recruit her?

She should be just past the Port Authority Selkath who get 100 credits for entry into Ahto City, she spawns only the first time you go to Manaan.
 JediKnight Zero
08-30-2004, 8:50 PM
ahhhh ****, shes there? crap ive been to mannan already. crap crap crap. and i started at at the auto save and it didnt work either? im guessing its the basement mod, none of this had happend before i installed that. man that sux im not gonna get red.........................*wimpers*
 RedHawke
08-30-2004, 8:56 PM
Originally posted by JediKnight Zero
ahhhh ****, shes there? crap ive been to mannan already. crap crap crap. and i started at at the auto save and it didnt work either? im guessing its the basement mod, none of this had happend before i installed that. man that sux im not gonna get red.........................*wimpers*

Try to remove the EH Basement files and see if the Tatooine problem stops, and if it does you should PM Shosey about the problem as well. And as for recruiting RedHawke, you can always create a New Game. :D
 JediKnight Zero
08-30-2004, 9:05 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooooo it takes for ever to get this far, plz plz plz no, not that long road again,nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 Prime
08-31-2004, 7:33 AM
Since this is troubleshooting crashes likely due to a corrupt saved game, I'm moving this to the appropriate forum...
 shosey
08-31-2004, 8:50 AM
The only time the ebon hawk basement executes any code is when you are on the ebon hawk. I would have to agree with everybody else that this seems like a corrupt game save.

Good luck to you.
Page: 1 of 1