Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Greyscale 6 Updates

Page: 1 of 1
 Thrawn42689
08-28-2004, 8:04 PM
 RDX1
08-28-2004, 9:51 PM
Are you going to release it as a MP map? I have never seen the previous works. An office building is a good idea for a MP map.
 Lil Killa
08-28-2004, 11:33 PM
OMG! It's GREY!

looks very stale.... looking... (I don't have much room to talk on this subject though)

I like all of the charts and stuff.... Looks "professional" and like something expensive that was wasted in an attempt to make the office productive.

EDIT::

I missed the movie the first time around...... It's still grey (but I guess you're trying to make it like that seing the name) but the game play looks good. I like the team idea... I've always liked the team idea and not many people use it....

Also noticed some light coming under the wall in shot 2... try bringing the wall brush into the floor.
 ewok mercenary
08-29-2004, 5:49 AM
Just watched the video...

"Wow" springs to mind. Visually it isn't anything special, but damn... that thing looks like it'd be bloody awesome to play.
 The Truthful Liar
08-29-2004, 9:59 AM
After watching the video, this feels like counterstrike type gameplay can be accomplished when playing. I like the tight corridor action and hiding behind cubicles to sneak on your opponent. I'm also digging those elevators you've done, especially with the cheesy music playing - very nice.

Cool work, cool video. :cool:
Page: 1 of 1