Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shipwright ship

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark Pulse
08-28-2004, 11:00 AM
Ok i was lookin at the ships and theres still two left and i got to thinkin that the other shipwright ship might be the bounty hunter ship that fett was ridin in all the time. Its just a thought and i would think they would add it for all the bounty hunters on the game.:fett:
 DragoonLah
08-30-2004, 6:48 AM
The Slave II will definitely not be replicated. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be pretty angry if it would be so simple to get such a great ship. Besides, compared to a TIE Fighter, the Mandalorian Pursuer owns.
 Jan Gaarni
08-30-2004, 9:22 AM
The Firespray sucks though.
It's only because the Fett family tinkered almost as much on the Slave I, as Han and the previous owners of the Falcon did on it (the Falcon I mean :D ), that the ship is as good as it is.
 Dark Pulse
08-31-2004, 5:13 AM
well if they are goin to put the falcon on there why not put on the slave thing, i mean seeing a big fleet of falcons is goin to be stupid. But if they do put it on only master bounty hunters should be able to use them
 Ulic Quel Droma
08-31-2004, 5:18 AM
....the falcon wasnt the only Y-1300 made...
 Dark Pulse
08-31-2004, 5:47 AM
o...well then forget that i sayd that lol
 reelguy227
08-31-2004, 2:21 PM
I hope one of the other ships is the Lamba Class Shuttle ,it looks awesome!!!!
 DragoonLah
09-01-2004, 7:51 PM
The Y-1300 Corellian Transport (I think it's "Transport" :P ) isn't too fantastic of a ship. Han was just a smuggler and had all sorts of uber equipment on it, which is why his rocked. They are generally pretty quick, though.
Page: 1 of 1