Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Win2000 - jampDed.exe Generated Errors and closes

Page: 1 of 1
 The KONG
08-26-2004, 10:59 PM
I'm sure it's been mentioned before and I've searched but found nothing to help.

I've got a JA server running and once in a while the server will crash.

A message pops up saying jampDed.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.

I'm looking for a way to stop the message from popping up and requiring me to click "OK" just incase i'm not around and people are looking to play on it.

Anyone know how to solve this problem or work around it easily without keeping the server down until I noticed the problem?
 Amidala from Chop Shop
08-27-2004, 12:16 PM
 The KONG
08-27-2004, 2:25 PM
Thanks for the link.

Not so I can donwoad it, but because on the website is information I've been looking for but unable to find in days. :D

NT users, when using ServerDoc you need to disable "Visual Notification" (when application crashes). To disable, start drwtsn32.exe, uncheck "Visual Notification...". Now when an app crashes, ServerDoc will restart it instantly...

Popups now disabled. :)
Page: 1 of 1