Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Still being made?

Page: 1 of 1
 MARSDUDE89
08-25-2004, 8:02 PM
Hi, I was just wondering if this MOD is still going to be made? ive been following it since it was started, and I always wanted to play a good MOD where I can be part of the Empire. If you guys are still working on this, awesome, if I knew how to make models and levels, I'd help. Anyways, good luck guys! :)
 -ST-i_stinks
08-27-2004, 6:00 AM
well thanks for your concern MARSDUDE89,for supporting us for so long without us knowing it :)

for ur question on the mod progress,unfortunately is is temporary halted as our team leader Tito,left the team and the current mod leader [Jedi]Adam of Jkmods www.jkmods.com) have been very busy on a lot of matters in real life like the death of his father,therefore unable to continuethe mod for the moment.But I'm sure Once everything is settled,we will be able continue the mod again :)

do come here more often or msn me at lzm1@langoo.com to ask me any questions regarding this mod :)
 MARSDUDE89
08-27-2004, 8:40 PM
ok, cool, im glad its not completely finished cause it looked really cool
 -ST-i_stinks
08-28-2004, 6:27 AM
phew :)

do check out other mods made by Jkmods at the moment like the ep3 mod and the ep1 mod as they are the current active ones if i'm not wrong :)

www.jkmods.com)
 MARSDUDE89
08-28-2004, 4:48 PM
What happened to the RAJ site? Says it doesn't exist.
 -ST-i_stinks
08-31-2004, 3:42 AM
it back up ,it might because of server maintainece and such i think by the jediknight.net ppl :)
 MARSDUDE89
08-31-2004, 11:57 AM
Do you know a good tutorial on making models and levels? If I can start making things I could help.
 -ST-i_stinks
09-01-2004, 3:48 AM
oh well i can't help u much on that as i'm not incharge of mapping and modelling section but any way here 1 good 1 to get u started

http://richdiesal.jedioutcastmaps.com/tutorials/index.html)
Page: 1 of 1