Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Retexture pack :)

Page: 1 of 1
 Immortality
08-25-2004, 1:47 PM
I've seen loads of AWESOME retextures, new clothes, new faces, new colors and new shapes. So, I was thinking, how would it sound if i'd ask you modders to "lend" me your retextures so they can be packaged as in all-in-one mod, so players could play with them all at the same time? :)

Just to know your thoughts!
 SConrad
08-25-2004, 1:50 PM
These "lendings" will result in KISS-versions of your mods, in case you wonder.

An alternative is to "lend" them to us one by one, and we'll make KISS-versions of it. That will also result in all mods compatible with eachother and make all usable at once, of course.
 shosey
08-25-2004, 1:55 PM
I'm no expert here, but isn't the Holowan Plugin an effort to make a bunch of mods compatible?
 Immortality
08-25-2004, 1:57 PM
Whats the holowan plugin? :)

And in any case.. uhm... no, i just want to do a retexturing pack... it WILL be compatible with everything alright, but the main objective is to have all cool retextures in only 1 pack :)
 shosey
08-25-2004, 2:05 PM
sounds good to me! :D
 Immortality
08-25-2004, 2:07 PM
Heh! Sorry, Shos, im still somewhat of a noob! Yes, i know what the holowan plugin is, sounds very cool indeed. Making a pack with some nice mods is indeed a great idea :)

Well, this will be somewhat different to it, as i only wanted to make a reskin pack :)

Thanks for your comments too, btw! So you know, if you have some retextures or reskinnings you wanna contribute with, you can send them over! :)
 JediGabe
08-25-2004, 7:19 PM
I'd be happy to see one as long as re-skins for all 9 of your companions was garenteed!
- JediGabe
 Mono_Giganto
08-25-2004, 7:33 PM
I've got a clothing reskin included in one of my mods, PM me with your email, I can extract it and send it to you. :)
 Immortality
08-26-2004, 9:09 AM
Thanks, a lot, Mono! I'll be PMing you now :)

@JediGabe: Well, that will, of course, depend on the modders who want to contribute into making it :) We, so far, have only 1, but maybe others are willing as well :) This may become into the Holowan Reskinning Plugin lol! :)
Page: 1 of 1