Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tach Gland reference key

Page: 1 of 1
 insane_pyro28
08-24-2004, 11:21 AM
Okay I really need help. I need the reference code for a tach gland.

I already looked through the 'Reference Guide' about 3 times and it isn't there. So does anyone know it? I need it kinda soon.
 Achilles
08-24-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by insane_pyro28
Okay I really need help. I need the reference code for a tach gland.

I already looked through the 'Reference Guide' about 3 times and it isn't there. So does anyone know it? I need it kinda soon.

Open KT
Expand RIMs>Modules
Find and expand the module for the Upper Shadowlands (kas_m24aa)
Expand Blueprint, Items
Identify the uti file that you're looking for :D

BTW, the reason why you can't find a cheat code for it is because it's a plot item. The game will not let you use cheat codes to get plot items.

I hope that helps

Oh yeah...kas24_tachgland:)
 insane_pyro28
08-24-2004, 12:17 PM
well crap, is there still a way to get a tach gland, because I already killed that guy who assigns you the mission of hunting down the tachs. Plus I opened up the crate that had the 3 tach glands in it.

Is there still a way to get one???
 jrc24
08-24-2004, 1:49 PM
extract kas24_tachgland.uti in your override folder and you will be able to get it by cheating (look at the tag of uti with gff ed)
 insane_pyro28
08-24-2004, 2:31 PM
sweet, it worked.

Thanks for telling me that!

This topic can be closed now.
 Achilles
08-24-2004, 3:18 PM
Originally posted by jrc24
extract kas24_tachgland.uti in your override folder and you will be able to get it by cheating (look at the tag of uti with gff ed)
Cool trick! Thanks for the tip :D
Page: 1 of 1