Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

White Long Hair

Page: 1 of 1
 Lucied
08-18-2004, 6:26 AM
i was wondering if anybody ever made a mod a Male with long white hair i know of teh one face wiht like a mullet style and its hair was changed to white but i was thinking of even a longer one
 RedHawke
08-18-2004, 6:44 AM
I'm sorry Lucied but that would require making a new head model and that just isn't quite possible... yet. So we are stuck with the ones that are in the game only.

Cchargin is working on the model format but the only models we can make for KOTOR can't have animations.

I think it is close, but still in the near future! :D

And as this is a request this should have been posted in the stuck requests thread above, that way the boards aren't flooded with requests only one thread is, and it makes it easier for modders to see them! :D

And welcome to the forums! :D
 Lucied
08-18-2004, 12:40 PM
sorry bout that love ur mods redhawk i got 4 of em in my game but i have problems when i use white revan and recruitible redhawk at teh same time redhawke just turns into the revan model
 RubADucky
08-18-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
I'm sorry Lucied but that would require making a new head model and that just isn't quite possible... yet. So we are stuck with the ones that are in the game only.

Cchargin is working on the model format but the only models we can make for KOTOR can't have animations.

I think it is close, but still in the near future! :D

And as this is a request this should have been posted in the stuck requests thread above, that way the boards aren't flooded with requests only one thread is, and it makes it easier for modders to see them! :D

And welcome to the forums! :D
:mad: I never got my welcome! :mad:
 RedHawke
08-19-2004, 2:26 AM
Originally posted by Lucied
sorry bout that love ur mods redhawk i got 4 of em in my game but i have problems when i use white revan and recruitible redhawk at teh same time redhawke just turns into the revan model

Use the extra files in the 'Use With RTWSF' subfolder in the Recruit RedHawke zip copy these to your override and that will fix your problem! :D
 Lucied
08-19-2004, 6:36 AM
yeah i did that but it still didnt work..
 RedHawke
08-19-2004, 7:06 AM
Originally posted by Lucied
yeah i did that but it still didnt work..

It works on my end... :confused:

Is she becoming a Red Revan?

Because the "RedHawke's Robes I" have the Revan Discuise property on them to appear as a full Red Revan.

If she is becoming a red revan then see if there are another set of "RedHawke's Robes" in your invantory and try those.

If that's not it;

Do you have the latest version of the recruit mod 1.4?

If you don't then redownload and install the new one and copy the files from that versions subfolder to your override again, and overwrite the ones there again. And see if that does it, I just checked all of the 1.4 files and they are in order with the Revan the White Mod.
Page: 1 of 1