Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Syndicate:Initiation is out

Page: 1 of 1
 lassev
08-17-2004, 8:30 PM
Syndicate:Initiation, a small level with big puzzles is released for your evaluation:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/6782/)

Please read the Readme for installation instruction. It will spare you from much trouble.
 shukrallah
08-17-2004, 9:09 PM
Excellant! Now I have something to do for the rest of the night! :-)
 Amidala from Chop Shop
08-18-2004, 1:18 AM
Looks absolutely beautiful!

I got the 4 crystals, but I don't know what to do with them.
 lassev
08-18-2004, 5:05 AM
Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop
Looks absolutely beautiful!

I got the 4 crystals, but I don't know what to do with them.

Thanks! One big factor in making it look beautiful is the beautiful skin you provided!

Please check the PCGM comments section for help in how to proceed. It's not a big spoiler, but I think it will give you just the little help you need. I also wrote a walk-through you can find at my Home site. Although I don't think you really need it.

[EDIT]Yeah, as you probably noticed, Amidala, I didn't get the colour tint to work after all. There is a command for it in the .npc files, but for some reason it produced an error message every time I tried to use it. The only way it seems to work is by randomising the colours, and I couldn't do that.
 Prime
08-18-2004, 1:48 PM
Awesome! Finally an SP map to enjoy. This really looks like fun. Thanks for the hard work, lassev! :)
 Pahricida
08-18-2004, 5:06 PM
really VERY nice but a little short ... I hope further episodes will follow.
Page: 1 of 1