Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The battle of endor.

Page: 1 of 2
 GlobalStrike
08-16-2004, 8:36 PM
This RPG is about the battle of endor, as you might of guessed. I highly doubt this rpg will win the "most original rpg of the year award", but i'm trying to make a half decent rpg so, i hope you enjoy it! The first half of the rpg will be on the forest moon of endor, with the second in space against the death star when the shield is disabled. At the start of the rpg, pick your faction and class and your game name, then at the start of the second half, again pick your faction, and this time, ship. The statistics for each side are as follows.

Objectives: In the first half of the rpg,the rebels must destroy the generator as soon as possible. Once down, the second half will start.
The rebels have two objectives here, to prvent the destuction of all their cruisers, while at the same time, fly into the death star's superstructure and knock out the reactor core.

The imperials must defend it against the rebels for as long as they can (there is NO way the generater cannot be destoyed). The longer the imperials hold off the rebels on the moon, the more fighters the rebels lose (the same goes for imperials), meaning every so many posts, both the rebels and the imperial will lose fighters, as well as cruisers for the rebels.

Rules.

No godmodeing.

No controlling other players chars.

No killing other players.

Stats for the battle.

The imps have a number of troops and at-st's guarding the generator, so the rebels, with no heavy artillery or vehicles of their own, will have trouble getting in. Luckly, the ewoks have allied with the rebels. Will this alliance make a difference?

Imperial stats:
65 stormtroopers.
23 imperial techs.
31 scout troopers.
4 officers.
6 speeder bikes. non-playable.
5 AT-ST's. non-playable.
250 TIE fighters.
100 TIE interceptors.
125 TIE vanguards.
50 TIE assault bombers.
1 Death star(non-playable)

Rebel stats:
33 rebel soldiers.
30 ewok warriors.
9 ewok trapmakers.
10 ewok gliders.
8 rebel techs.
125 X-wings.
110 Y-wings.
120 A-wings.
75 B-wings.
10 Mon calamari crusiers (non-playable)

Factions.

Rebel classes.

Rebel soldier.
Weapons: Your choice of blaster rifle, duel pistols, pistol or thermal detenators (limit 10 to player). (choose two.)

Ewok warrior.
Weapons: Choice of spear, axe and sling. (choose two.) (I know it sounds crappy, but to compensate, ewok warrior players will be able to command 5 other ewok warrior's (non-player chars), with their weapons player picked too. there can only be 5 warriors.

Ewok trapmaker.
Weapons: spear, catapult (for use against AT-ST only), rolling log trap(at-st only), crushing log trap (at-st only again), and lasso trap (seems the most realistic on speeder bikes, but you can use it on what ever you what i guess). Each trap takes a certain amount of posts to make. Catapult 2 posts, rolling log trap 3 posts, crushing log trap 2 posts and lasso trap 1 posts. As soon as you are done making them, you may use them as soon as you like.

Ewok glider
Weapons: dropped rocks or thrown spears. Also, you may control 2 other ewok gliders.

Rebel technician.
Weapons: Choice of blaster carbine, pistol, duel pistols, fusioncutter or thermal detenators. (choose two.) One more thing, all rebel techs carry demo charges.

Imperial classes.

Stormtrooper.
Weapons: Choice of high powered blaster carbine, pistol, thermal detenators or duel pistols. (choose two.)

Imperial techs.
Weapons: Choice of plasma grenade launcher, pistol or mines (10 to player).(choose two.) Note that all imp techs carry time bombs.

Scout trooper.
Weapons: Sniper rifle, pistol (limit 2 to player) or thermal detenators. (choose two.)

Imperial Officer.
Weapons: pistol (limit two to player), concussion grenades or repeating blaster. Officer's may control 5 stormtoopers, 2 speeder bikes and 1 AT-ST. All non-player. There can only be four officers.

I hope that balances it, although the imps only get 4 and the rebs 5. But then again, the officer should make up for it. This is my first RPG. When the rebs have destroyed the shield, the time for the space battle will come. Then we will post what ship and faction you want to be. Have fun! :jawa :jawa
 GlobalStrike
08-16-2004, 8:43 PM
Format is as follows:

Name: Tale Kanisaki
Faction: Rebels
Class: Rebel soldier
Weapons: Duel pistols and thermal detenator.
:jawa :jawa
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-17-2004, 4:36 AM
Name: Zoric Bastar
Faction: Imperial
Class: Stromtrooper
Weapons: Carbine Blaster Rifle,Thermail Detonators

Zoric was waiting near in the air in a tie waiting for the signal to go on to the Moon.
 GlobalStrike
08-17-2004, 4:17 PM
Tale, who is already on the moon, quietly scouts ahead for the rest of the rebel force. He spots a number of stormtroopers guarding the generator entrance. He could easily toss a thermal detenator and take out most of the guards, but for all he knew, there could be a legion of imperials inside or nearby. :jawa :jawa
 HolmstN
08-17-2004, 4:38 PM
Name: Zant Holms
Faction: Rebel
Class: Rebel Soldier
Weapons:Blaster Rifle and Thermal Detenators

OCC:This is my first RP ever, but i want to be a writer when I get older, so I cant be to bad.

As a brand new recruit to the rebels, Zant Holms had just arrived with Han Solo on Endor. Him and the rest of the crew were waiting for a scout to come back and report any findings about the generator bunker.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-18-2004, 12:50 AM
Zoric got the signal and landed on the moon and got out of his ship.Zoric grabbed his equipment and joined with the rest of the stormtroopers.
 Curt-Man
08-26-2004, 10:25 PM
Name: Kenteph Slantop
Faction: Imperials
Class: Imperial scout
Weapons: Sniper rifle and pistol

Kentaph stood as a guard at the generator, waiting for any action the rebels might do, even though it would be futile, so Kenteph thought.
 Brandoise Veeyr
09-22-2004, 5:16 PM
Name: Brandoise Veeyr
Faction: rebel Alliance
Class: Technician
Equipment: of blaster carbine, thermal detonators

--------------------

Brandoise Veeyr was laying down against a tree, blaster carbine in hand. His blaster helmet was pulled over his face as he tried to catch a nap before the scouts returned. He was aware of the thermal detonators firmly attached to his waist.

He had been fighting the Empire a long time, even before the Rebel Alliance had been created. And now, it finally seemed like the war would end. Glancing around at his fellow rebels, he sat back and wondered...
 Gairu
09-22-2004, 5:46 PM
Name:Xyn Haranorg
Side:Rebels
Class:Soldier
Weapons:Blaster Rifle and thermal detonator

Xyn draws his blaster and runs out to the rest of the group. 'Endor...' he thought. He went beside Zant and asked "Is this your first time in war?" Xyn reloaded his blaster and was ready. "Good Luck, Recruit." Xyn ran more where the front of the group is.
 mr.piercy
09-25-2004, 12:16 AM
Name: Tain
Faction: Imperial
Class: Officer
Weapons: Repeating Blaster

Tain organizes his troops into a defensive posistion, sending the walker out on a patrol. He scans the trees.
 Curt-Man
09-27-2004, 4:33 PM
Kenteph patroled infornt of the bunker with his other guard
"this is so boring, i'd rather have the rebels attack, hey did you see alisa slatra, she is hot"
"yeah, she is hot, too bad the general has a crush on her"
"yeah."
 Curt-Man
09-27-2004, 4:33 PM
Kenteph patroled infornt of the bunker with his other guard
"this is so boring, i'd rather have the rebels attack, hey did you see alisa slatra, she is hot"
"yeah, she is hot, too bad the general has a crush on her"
"yeah."
 codj
10-02-2004, 10:19 AM
Name: Wiji wiji
Faction: Rebels
Class: Ewok warrior
Weapons: axe and sling
Other warriors: WI WI with a spear and sling, Rollo with an axe and sling, Drol with a spear and sling, Trench with an axe and sling, and Ral with a spear and sling.

Wiji Wiji gathers his other warriors and finds a stragetic position in the forest.
 primalunderdog
10-09-2004, 2:39 PM
Name:Primal Kun
Age;19
Class;IMP Scout
Weapons;Sniper rifle and pistol
"Primal,it's time for another recon,you know the drill,now move double time!"says the commanding officer,This is just a another recon,boring and never find anything.Though the rebels were reported close by.So i got out the barracks and put on my gear.I ran through the forest till i was finally out of site.
 primalunderdog
10-09-2004, 2:52 PM
Originally posted by primalunderdog
Name:Primal Kun
Age;19
Class;IMP Scout
Weapons;Sniper rifle and pistol

3 hours of recon and nothing.So when i was running back to base suprisingly i was short of breath.No No NO!Scouts are suppose to be able to run at least 83 miles.I had only ran about 60.I could not let the Major know.I don't know why i was out of breath,in Advanced Combat Training i could run 150 miles easy.I graduated top of my class.What was wrong!So i was late getting back to base and the Corporal of the guard asked me why i was late.I said "I got cought up with somthing"he did not buy it.So i said that "I fell and was unconsious for a little while" He said fine don't do it again.So i went to the Sergants office to get my pay before striping my gear and going to bed in the barracks.
 codj
10-10-2004, 2:19 PM
Wiji Wiji forms a battle plan with his troops and they all head towards the barracks, where the imperials were sleeping.
 primalunderdog
10-10-2004, 3:07 PM
As i was just drifting off to sleep,the alarm sounded!I did not have time to see what was the matter,i ran as fast as i could to the armory to mount up.Once i got my stuff,i ran down a hall to the bunker entrance to join the rest of my platoon.I got a call from officer Tain on my hud in my helmut,i opened it,Officer Tain said that the major of my company was dead so he was my new commanding officer.I closed the link and helped defend the bunker from the first wave.After the battle i was so tired i checked out and got some well deserved sleep.

PS. WAS IT OK TO SAY WHAT I DID ABOUT TAIN.this was not the force that wiji wiji talked about.

:uzi1: :rifle1: :uzi2:
: :blast9:
:blast10:
:blast10:
:launcher: :blast10: :fire11:
 Gairu
10-12-2004, 5:55 PM
Xyn Haranorg went far out into the battlefield and caught sight of short, small people. 'What the.....' he thought. He slowly drawed his blaster rifle and walked up closer. 'Oh...' he thought. Ewoks. "Hey you Ewoks! What are you doing down here? What's your plan?" He walked up with the group of little Ewoks.
 primalunderdog
10-17-2004, 4:00 PM
Next recon,I got suited up and ran into the forest till i was out of site.This time I was ordered to go to outpost 4 and get my new speeder bike,to assist me in patrols.After my recon i was promoted to Master Gunnery Sergant.
 RebelScum!
10-21-2004, 8:16 AM
Name: Jan Solo
Faction:Imperials
Class:Stormtrooper
Weapons:duel blaster pistols
Friends: Loragno: Blaster carbine, Carsan:pistol and thermal detonators

When im talking the color is red
 RebelScum!
10-21-2004, 8:22 AM
I was stationed at the front of the generator. My 2 friends Crasan and Loragno were next to me. We were ready to defend the generator at all costs!

Hey Loragno is your blaster at full power?
"It sure is Jan"
Ok good because we never know when the enemy might come!
 primalunderdog
10-21-2004, 8:31 AM
The next day i had to go to get my close combat training.It was a good feeling that i knew 3 fighting styles.I was stationed at the generator again.A mile away me and my team went prone and provided sniper cover for Jan Solo,Carsan,and Laragno.
 RebelScum!
10-21-2004, 8:33 AM
OK that is it Carsan and Loragno, you guys stay here im tired of waiting for somthing bad to happen
"Look Jan Loragno may want to stay but im coming with you. That ok with you Loragno?"
"Sure just don't get yourself killed!"

Carsan and i ran past a fellow stormtrooper talking about some hot girl. When he got to the forest's edge we decided to crawl. Hidden by the underbrush we were practically invisble. We could hear the sound of blasters began fire from all directions. As we got farther into the forest it got worse and worse

At least we are keeping these rebel scum far form the bunker
 primalunderdog
10-22-2004, 6:14 AM
My team and i fired several rounds.Enemys where closing in fast on Jan Lorango's team!I sent a message to Zulu team to back them up.All we could do was give them sniper support.And we did it good too!I sent a message to Jan's team saying "we got you covered,Zulu team is in route,ETA 3 minutes"
 codj
10-22-2004, 5:35 PM
Wiji Wiji turns around and sees a person in a rebel uniform. "Don't ask so many questions. Anyway, we ewoks were going to attack a imperial bunker while they were asleep so their weapon advantage wouldn't get the best of us."Then they went a distance and yelled back to the rebel,"Come with us if you want to." Then they started climbing a tree to get a better look.:ewok:
 RebelScum!
10-24-2004, 1:00 PM
Just then i got a message from Primal. Roger that Primal i see them . "Jan lets get out of here rebels are closing in fast!" OK Primal just sent help you stay here im going in farther. I left Lorango and headed deeper into the forest. I got up and saw a nearby ewok. The ewok charged. I laughed as a kicked him into a tree. The little mongrel got back up and hit me with his stone hammer. So i pistol whipped him. He fell to the ground but then got up. I stood there wating for his next move. He yelled in some strange language. Then fifty or more of the litte beast came running after me! I backed up slowly and shot them with my pistols. They fell but then more would come. I turned and ran and fire a few shots over my back. Then i turned around and sprayed fire Jango Fett style. I killed about 25 but that was'nt enough. I ran toward the bunker. I burst through the underbrush..........
 primalunderdog
10-24-2004, 2:55 PM
"FIRE AT WILL PLATOON!",we fire and droped like 10 of them in like a second.Then Zulu called in and relieved Jan's team.Zulu team consisted of only 10 men.Then I looked through my sniper scope and saw 20 rebels(or so i thought) and 3 ewoks jump out the under brush.Zulu and jan's team were not enough.We were almost out of ammo so i yelled get to your speeder bikes,were providing light assault support for Jan and Zulu,Move it double time!
 codj
10-24-2004, 3:14 PM
Wiji Wiji saw an imperial stormtrooper attack a bunch of ewoks and decided to attack him. He rallyed his troops and just was leving to get the trooper when he crashed through the underbrush near us we walked over to him, weapons in hand.
 mr.piercy
10-24-2004, 10:29 PM
>Tain has now arrived from the barracks with several troopers< >repeating blaster in hand and warmed<

OK men, let them have it!!! > The squad lets go with all of their firepower, creating a wave of red laser which is felling ewoks and burning trees<
 RebelScum!
10-25-2004, 7:03 AM
I was badly out numbered the great Ewok warrior Wiji Wiji was chasing me! I burst trough the underbrush and there was a large field i could make out the bunker not far from it. I saw my friend Primal defend Lorango and who he thought was me. I ran as fast as i could across the large field. But the Ewoks were much faster than a thought. They ran me down and were hitting at my legs with there clubs. When i thoguht i was done for i saw the Zulu company ride up to me on speeder bikes. Bout time i got some help!. The commander of the Zulu got off his bike and hit some Ewoks away with his rifle. He grabbed me and pulled me onto his bike. We went roaring away at high speeds. Wiji and his company.....
 codj
10-25-2004, 6:06 PM
Wiji Wiji had hit six speeder bikes with his sling and calls his main group of five to jump on each of them. Then he and his five troops, Wi Wi, Rollo, Drol, Trench, and Ral set off towards the bunker.
 RebelScum!
10-26-2004, 5:16 AM
I turned around to find Wiji and his groupd speeding toward us!We are in trouble Zulu! Get off you bikes and prepare to fire!. THe Zulu company got off the bikes and pulle dout their blaster rifles. Jan to Primal, come in Primal....Primal? I did'nt have to time to call for more help. Ok Zulu! FIRE!. The Zulu company fired there rifles....It took out two of the Ewoks. It sent one of them off is bike but only to land on the leaders bike. Now there were just 2 bikes...But still they coudl do some damage. Ok Zulu get on your bikes! go go go Wee got on are bikes and headed for the bunker....
 codj
10-27-2004, 5:26 PM
Wi Wi and Drol (the only ones not injured) went to help the others. Trench was okay because all he did was land on Wiji Wiji. Wiji Wiji only had a couple of scars by crash landing the bike when Trench landed on him. Rollo got shot in the right kneecap and Rol got shot on the left foot and directly below the kneecap and his left leg. So Wi Wi ,Wiji Wiji, and Drol drove the remaining three bikes toward the ewok base to heal themselves.
 RebelScum!
10-28-2004, 4:30 AM
I turned around and found the ewok's turning around. Good...but i think we will see them again .
 Hanna_solo
10-28-2004, 9:58 AM
Name: Hanna Solo

Weapons: Rifle And My great uncles Light saber (lol)

:saberg: :rifle1:
 Darth Alec
10-28-2004, 10:43 AM
Name: XGI-8779
faction: empire
Stormtrooper with blaster rifle and 3 thermnal detoneters

i was walking ut of the bunker on the offisers command
hoping this wasn't rebels
 Ranre
10-29-2004, 1:28 AM
Name:Ranre Bolo
Faction:Rebel
Class:SpecForce Sergent.
Weapons: (Stolen) E11 rifle

We crept silently in the Forest. Our Squad found a small Ewok formation heading back into the Trees when we found a Storm trooper and opened fire. Turns out that it is easy to kill one stormtrooper but not a squad. :(
 Darth Alec
10-29-2004, 3:17 AM
XGI-8779 planed with the commander to strike a suprise attack, and then attackt, but suvived the commander told him to take a small force and make a suprise attake on the rebels.
he and the task-force whent into the forest and ready'd there weapons.
 primalunderdog
10-30-2004, 8:08 AM
Me and the only person left with me and not on speeder bikes was Corporal Cato.We had lost sight of Jan,So I said "go to back up Jan's team,i will find Jan,afterwards we will meet at the Armory and Garage."So i ran through the forest with extreme endurance finally i got a message from Zulu 1 First Sergant Cortez saying that they were at the Bunker pinned down so i started to sprint harder into the forest.Jan was the only friend besides my team i had since i was in the Empire,I could not let him down.As I got closer to the bunker I could see Zulu cracking shots into the forest and all i had for close range was a blaster pistol,I was a fairly high ranking sniper so i called for the ultimate back up"Death Walker Three this is Silent Scope 1 do you copy? "Roger Silent Scope 1 "Zulu needs back up are you top side? "Roger Death Walker Three inbound ETA 2 minutes. "After the transmission i ran to them and helped defend the Generator long enough for the AT-ST to arrive.
 Ranre
10-31-2004, 12:40 AM
Seeing that both sides were dieing out Me and the rest of my team headed for the Bunker. Both rebel's and Imperals were in a huge fire fight. Knowing that most rebels would be killed I ordered a Y-Wing squadron to bomb the Bunker. The singnal would be heard on all channels just to get it to them but... to save the lives of my allies I had no choice.
 primalunderdog
10-31-2004, 5:53 AM
Finally,the AT-ST had arrived.It started slaughtering the rebels and Ewoks.Just when I thought we had defended the generator for good a Y-wing bombed the crap out of us!The AT-ST did not make it.In fact the only people who did was me,Jan,and Corporal Cato.The Generator had been destroyed.
 Darth Alec
10-31-2004, 11:26 AM
he sa that the generetor was bombed and paniked, his his strike team:speeder: decided that they should continu the attack.
they got the rebels off gaurd and made slauhgter and got most off them, once the rebels understod what happend we decided to flee to the ships:tie: and get out off here.
 primalunderdog
10-31-2004, 11:33 AM
I told Jan to follow me and Corporal Cato to the Lamba ship to get of the Moon to rendevue,(sorry for the spelling)at the Orbiting star destroyer.
 RebelScum!
11-01-2004, 7:29 AM
Both my friends were dead...the bunker destroyed....The Y-wing that attacked us destroyed the bunker but did'nt make it past the anti-air guns. Just when i was ready to giv eup my friend Primal told me to follow him. Yes sir! . As i ran beside Primal I saw Corporal Cato. But that was not the only thing I saw...i saw my good friend Lorango...He was next to the tree i told him to stay at. He was badly wounded. His legs were in state that it seemed he would not walk again. Lorango?Is that you?. "Yeah...its me...thos Ewoks beat me up bad an the bombs from that *** Y-wing did'nt help."You're coming with me! you can get help on the death star.. "No leave me...plus i got a little suprise for are rebel friends." He flashed a rather large bomb. Leave the bomb you're coming with me!. "No! leave me here to die you go and kick the *** off those *** rebels...GO!" I tryed to run but i could'nt. Cato ran up and grabbed me. He dragged me away toward the ship. Noooooooooooooooooooooo!. I tryed to free myself to help Lorango but Cato was a strong man and i was just a kid. We got into the ship and began to fly away...I looked out the rear window.....Lorango's bomb went off...
 codj
11-01-2004, 6:54 PM
Wiji Wiji and his troops heard the bomb and wondered what happened but decided that a rebel would surley tell them. After they healed the went back into the forest.
 primalunderdog
11-05-2004, 1:35 PM
We flew into the death star,i gave them a go code and we docked.I called for a med for Jan.Corporal Cato(the name of the senior student in my Marine corp ROTC class,LOL)ordered repairs on the ship.Afterwards we had a little R&R before we went to bed.
 RebelScum!
11-05-2004, 4:20 PM
After a little med help I went to bed. I dreamed horrible things...Watch Lorango blowing him self to bits again and again. Finally i woke up to the sound of alarms. THis was the Alarm we were trained to fear...It was the Alarm that the Death Star would Explode in less than 10 minutes.....10 Minutes to fight the other people on the Star for ships. It was over i was sure the Empire would fall. But i was'nt ready to give up Yet...I ran to Cato and Primal's bunk and woke them...
 primalunderdog
11-09-2004, 12:51 PM
Jan woke me up with an extreme force.I could here the alarm in the back.Cato yelled "Mount Up!".I could here anger in his voice,perhaps he was getting fed up with the rebels too.We ran to the armory and got our Zero-G battle suits on.We were to repel outer borders until the rest of the Empire could get stationed.We went through the airlock and activated our magnet boots so we could stand on the death star in outer space.A rebel landing party awaited us.We fired and fired.Then they were all gone.Suprisingly they were the only tango's we encountered before we were put into our fighters to assault the star ships.
 RebelScum!
11-17-2004, 7:06 AM
As i was shoved into my fighter i remebered I didn't know how to fly. The engines were on auto start. There I was floating aroudn it space with a huge battle going on over my head...
 Ranre
11-19-2004, 4:08 PM
I quickly got the order to get in my personal X-Wing and attack the Death Star.
I could see lasers wizzing every which way. When I was flying up in formation the Death Star fired it's laser! I couldnt believe how accurate it was! Shots like that could completly destroy the fleet. Just then I got the shot alarm ringing inside of m cockpit. When I dodged the missle I looked back to see my wingmen getting picked by the one and only, Darth Vader!
Page: 1 of 2