Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Assistance please

Page: 1 of 1
 dotcom
08-14-2004, 10:08 PM
I have bought the game not too long ago and i got up to where I have completed the tests and became a padawan. at that point I saved. When i came back to the game I Discovered that alll the Items I didnt have equiped were gone. Whats worse is that when i try to go on in the game i reach the exit of the jedi academy and it starts to save and load the outside. It stops right in the middle of loading. no my computer didnt freeze, I could still move the mouse. and yes I did instal the 1.03 Patch.

Please help!:(
 kome566
08-14-2004, 10:38 PM
:( If theres anyway of else doing it,somebody else will tell you.In the mean time,try to start a new char,SAVE OFTEN!!!:D
 Achilles
08-15-2004, 3:21 PM
Originally posted by dotcom
I have bought the game not too long ago and i got up to where I have completed the tests and became a padawan. at that point I saved. When i came back to the game I Discovered that alll the Items I didnt have equiped were gone. Whats worse is that when i try to go on in the game i reach the exit of the jedi academy and it starts to save and load the outside. It stops right in the middle of loading. no my computer didnt freeze, I could still move the mouse. and yes I did instal the 1.03 Patch.

No idea. All I can recommend is that you uninstall/reinstall the game, run the patch, and try again. It sounds like something corrupted, but I have no idea what it was.

Good luck.
 RedHawke
08-16-2004, 2:05 AM
Originally posted by dotcom

Actually that sounds like a corrupted save game... and unfortunately the only cure for it is to start from the beginning again and see if the same thing occurs at the same place.

If it does then you will have to contact Lucasarts or Bioware.

Did you have any problems with the game before this point?

And did your system pass all of the installation system requirement checks?
 dotcom
08-30-2004, 6:50 PM
no problems berfore it.
passed all checks.
 FiEND_138
08-30-2004, 8:50 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Actually that sounds like a corrupted save game... and unfortunately the only cure for it is to start from the beginning again and see if the same thing occurs at the same place.

Thinking the same thing...
Have you tried starting over & seeing what happens?
Page: 1 of 1