Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

cool sw downloadable game

Page: 1 of 1
 JediJohn
08-13-2004, 5:08 AM
all you guys looking for x-wing pilo0ting games for free go to www.bruneras.com) it has 2 great games and 2 more in development :deathstar: :x-wing: :deathii:
 Xirion
08-13-2004, 7:06 AM
wow they even used movie stills!
 Shippo
08-15-2004, 4:58 PM
I played both of the games available. I can't beat those radar domes and deflection towers when I have 30 TIE's on my back with no wingmen left alive.

But I managed to get to Level 6 on The Battle Of Endor. But the Executor destroyed Home One so I lost.
 yaebginn
08-15-2004, 5:19 PM
do you guys know if its possible to downlaod the game, save it to a disk, then load it to another comp? cause this comp sux for games, and my game comp isnt online hooked up.
 Mountainforest
08-17-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by yaebginn
do you guys know if its possible to downlaod the game, save it to a disk, then load it to another comp? cause this comp sux for games, and my game comp isnt online hooked up.

It's called a cd-rom :D
 ET Warrior
08-17-2004, 7:26 PM
Well, if you have a CD Burner and a CD-RW disc, then you set. Just download the file straight onto the CD if it'll let you, or download it onto your desktop and use your burning software to get it on the disc.
 Virtuosis
08-17-2004, 8:46 PM
Oh man it won't run on my computer. I didn't think I would need that good of a computer to run it. Darn!
 ZBomber
08-17-2004, 9:14 PM
Hahaha, nice! Taking awhile to download, but it looks fun ^_^

Btw, yae, you could set up a home network too.....
 BobafettMunchie
08-20-2004, 11:57 PM
Great site! Even greater game!!!!!:biggs:
Page: 1 of 1