Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

2/2005. . .

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth MarcII
08-11-2004, 9:25 PM
Oh well, I'm sure it will be worth wating for. Last time I looked, it was later this year. When did they push it back?

I wanted to spend some time with SWG and Battlefront, anyway. :D
 ZBomber
08-11-2004, 10:44 PM
Quite awhile ago, it was said on June 16th. :)

Yes, pherhpas the daly between BF and RC is a good thing, but I'd prefer RC first. :(
 Pad
08-12-2004, 7:45 AM
Originally posted by Darth MarcII
When did they push it back?
It can be because of various reasons. Maybe because there still need to be done things like editing out bugs. Or maybe to let us not know much about epIII before itґs playing in cinemas.
 Jan Gaarni
08-12-2004, 1:23 PM
Definatly the last atleast, as there was some elements in the game that they said they couldn't talk about in that video with commentaries. :)
 RoxStar
08-19-2004, 10:59 PM
In the Playstation Magazine's Video of Battlefront they said they were going to have Episode 3 Battles. Why would they care about Republic Commando battles more the Battlefront Battles?
 Hiroki
08-23-2004, 9:55 AM
Because Battlefront battles do not really give away any plot twists, or major parts of EPIII's storyline. So they aren’t really that big of an issue.
Page: 1 of 1