Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

carcass error: 4599

Page: 1 of 1
 Shady-D
08-11-2004, 6:14 AM
XSI import failed code=4599

now i KNOW i asked this before i tried the search forum thing, but i didnt find it, so plz help me out someone?

PS: ASAP! :P (im working for a mod, deadline today!)
 Shady-D
08-11-2004, 3:00 PM
:( i didnt made teh deadline but i can also do it asap, so ...anyone? plz?
 Mana Dragon
08-12-2004, 5:55 AM
What's 4599? What else does the error say?
 Shady-D
08-12-2004, 6:35 AM
i took a screen

sigh help? http://pics.xs.to/pics/04083/carcass.jpg)
 LightNinja
08-12-2004, 10:18 AM
you dont clarify nothing saying the number of the error cuz nobody knows what means every errorr or almost one of them, thats just you did something wrong weighting/linking the model or something wrong on the assimilate setup
 Mana Dragon
08-12-2004, 3:09 PM
I don't know about mods, but you must have did something for your mod, and then exported it, and whatever was exported won't be accepted easily. If you need to, take things out and keep exporting untill something works, then add onto that and export.

Maybe you made a simple mistake, if you delete a few things, and export, it might work. Then you can add back the things you had on. I don't have a clue on making mods, but I've had to make a model and export him a dozen times cuz of gay assimilate.

Why don't you explain to me what your mod is, and what you did for it?
 keshire
08-15-2004, 9:05 AM
Also, assimilate is a piece of crap. Don't use it. Set up your .car files yourself and compile from the dos prompt.
Page: 1 of 1