Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Eight Rings Adventure

Page: 2 of 3
 Black Knight of Keno
09-10-2004, 9:57 PM
Gel walked into the cave and shouted. "A sith lord?! Pfft! You ain't no sith! A sith would be talking while fighting!" Gel shouted and grinned, knowing the sith could see his grin. "You could easily crush the jedi with your plotting if you would be a sith! You can't be nothing but a dark jedi apprentice" Gel shouted again, trying to anger the sith somewhere in the cave
 steven
09-10-2004, 11:35 PM
(gel your on ord mentell with Malaster. And i know where it is because when she put5 on the ring it told her the next location)

"SHUT UP!" shr gritted her teeth
 Curt-Man
09-11-2004, 10:19 AM
"good....you are giving in" Nevek threw his saber away " i am unarmed, strike me down! come on! do it!".
 steven
09-11-2004, 11:01 AM
"you think i'm giving into that old trick" she tightened her grip on her saber but then thought "what if i killed Nevek. would skywalker think would i'd do be the right thing? if he is the sith lord that means he's killed hundrens if not thousands of people. He must pay" she attacked Nevek
 Jedi Malastar
09-11-2004, 11:23 AM
The train came to a stop and Malastar got out. He walked over a bridge and climbed over a small mound nearby to get a better look. He saw a crumpled old castle surrouned by a lake of lava.
 Curt-Man
09-13-2004, 3:38 PM
Nevek smiled as she gave into the darkside by attacking him, Nevek force jumped up and over her saber attacks and pulled his saber to him.
"haha, i knew you would do it, you are angry, you have given into the darkside, ive won, now come to me and become my apprentice!".
 steven
09-14-2004, 9:20 AM
"no..."rachel said herself "i've failed the jedi..."
She dropped her saber "fine. u win"
 Jedi Malastar
09-14-2004, 3:22 PM
Malastar went was told by a passer-byer that these ruins were a tourist attraction a while back but there was a few accidents and they stopped letting people in. Malastar saw a few guards by the gate. He went up to them and said,"Official jedi business I must pass thru."

"I don't care if you're a friggin Solo, you ain't gettin thru," The guard said sternly to him.

"You will let me pass thru the gate and into the ruins," Malastar ordered the guard with the aid of the force.

The two guards nodded and they went thru.
 Curt-Man
09-14-2004, 4:13 PM
"you have failed no one, little one, the jedi have failed you, they betrayed you in not letting you reach your full potential, the sith are your family now, come with me, and we will get that ring back"
 steven
09-15-2004, 7:10 AM
"i wouldn't bother with those rings yet. lets take the other rings. I know where the other 3 or 4 are."she smiled "let the rings the jedi have come to us"
 Curt-Man
09-15-2004, 7:42 AM
"haha, good you are already in the mindset of a sith, you have passed your first minor test, now lead on, you are the mapholder, come let us go to my ship."
 steven
09-15-2004, 10:20 AM
"the next ring is on Dagobah master, but i don't know where it is exactly"
 Curt-Man
09-15-2004, 11:39 AM
"degobah? alright, remember when we are there, open yourself to the force, you will feel the ring pulling you to it, and there is nothing there that can harm us, we should be ok."
 steven
09-16-2004, 7:26 AM
"the ring dosn't give off power. The rings more advance than most things in this galaxy.They some how they only give off energy when 2 are together
 Curt-Man
09-16-2004, 3:53 PM
"i never said it gave off power, i said let it find you, the rings have an evil force energy comeing form them, ive never felt anything like it, therefore let the ring's force enrgy find you, and then you shall find it. that is how i found my ring" Nevek showed his ring.
 Jedi Malastar
09-19-2004, 12:35 PM
((remember only 4 of the rings have evil energy, the other four are good))

He could feel a slight ripple thru the force in this place. He stepped thru some old wooden doors. It was a dark hallway with stone walls that was ahead of him. He stepped thru the hallway which was completley dark and he grabbed a nearby torch and continued forth.
 steven
09-20-2004, 7:02 AM
"Master, i wish to put on the ring before any1 else touches it."
 Curt-Man
09-20-2004, 11:53 AM
"which mine? no, i have found it, i shall keep it, but we must retrive the ring that you gave to your jedi friends, and we also need the next ring as well,come with me, we will plot a course to our next destination"

they walked for a while until they got to his ship
"general, i am heading off by myself, i trust you can handle the legion without my help"
'its my job Lord"
"tis' i am off, goodbye" Nevek went to his ship and started up the engines.
 steven
09-21-2004, 7:24 AM
"i ment the one i senced on degobar. i suggest we take the ring there and wait for the other rings to come to us,master."
 Curt-Man
09-21-2004, 3:52 PM
"hmm the other jedi will eventually come to degobah, but i'd rather have as many rings as i can, now, lets get moving" Nevek set coordinates for degobah and then ship lifted off and jumped to lightspeed.
"there are small cabins on your left there if you want to rest or meditate, and do not bother me unless we are there or under attack". nevek got up and walked to one fo the 2 cabins, he closed to door and sat down and started meditating.
 steven
09-22-2004, 12:44 PM
"okay,master" she went into her capin and fell asleep
 Jedi Malastar
09-23-2004, 4:48 PM
Malastar continued forth the stony, dark hallway with torch in hand. Suddenly there was a loud flutter of wings and several mynocks flew towards him to the exit, he had to duck to avoid the mynocks. He stepped on a stone which released beneath his foot when he stepped on it. All of a sudden the entire floor fell beneath him and he fell into darkness.
 steven
09-26-2004, 11:14 AM
A storm trooper knocked on Neveks door "mmy lord. we're reaching Degobar"
 Jedi Malastar
09-26-2004, 5:21 PM
The young jedi knight fell thru the floor and landed in some water after a long drop. It was dark but his bionic eyes turned into a night vision mode. Just as he was swimming to a muddy bank something grabbed him. A slimy tentacle grabbed his leg and he went under the water. It was a Diagona, a large one. Before his hand went under he ignited his teal lightsaber and slashes at its tentacle cutting it off. Then several other tentacles went at him all the while he was holding his breath.
 Curt-Man
09-27-2004, 3:42 PM
(well it is a personal ship like the falcon but i guess i'll take a couple strom troopers)

"thank you" Nevek got up and went to the cockpit he disengaged the ship, he brought the ship down in a relatively flat area
"get up my apprentice, it is time to search, and you two, stay here and watch the ship." Nevek walked out of the ship and looked around.
 steven
09-28-2004, 7:24 AM
Rachel ingited her sabers "when we get back i better change the crystals to red crystals"she said to herself. A snake like creature cme and attacked her but she was to fast for it. she slied it in half and carried on her shearch
 Jedi Malastar
09-28-2004, 2:56 PM
Malastar came back up to the surface . He took a deep breath and paddled back to the muddy shore. He disposed of the diogona monster underwater. Several tentacles floated on the surface of the water. He noticed that there was an ancient tomb door down the bank. He got up and headed in that way.
 Curt-Man
09-28-2004, 3:20 PM
"alright, you check over in the direction, i'll take this side, let the force guide and flow through you, filter your anger through it." Nevek walked away and let the creatures scurry away in fear and he let the dark side flow through him, trying to sense the ring.
 Jedi Malastar
09-30-2004, 2:35 PM
Malastar walks thru the ancient door. He notices several wooden poles about every 1 foot. Malastar grabs one of these poles, a section stone roof falls, Malastar is able to get out of the way in time. He realizes that these poles are holding up the very heavy stone roof. It was a large room, but he had a feeling that he should go this way.
 Curt-Man
09-30-2004, 3:46 PM
(*cough*the rundown*cough*)

Nevek felt a very large creature appraoching, he turned to face it, he ignited his saber and ducked just as its giant hand came swooping down, Nevek rolled out of the way of his other hand that came down where he was, Nevek jumped up and over him, but its tail grabbed him, Nevek sliced it off then hurled his saber at the creatures neck, it fell down dead, Nevek pulled his saber to him, deactivated it and kept walking.
 Jedi Malastar
10-01-2004, 1:44 PM
The young jedi apprentice made his way thru the narrow spaces between the wooden poles, careful to not know them down or else he would get killed. As he continued forth he saw a statue near the center, it was a stone statue of a some form of alien deity, with a ring on its finger.
 steven
10-03-2004, 12:27 AM
as rachel shearshes across the swampy planets serface. After a hour she found a temple and she got out her com-link and contacted Nevek "i found the temple with the ring inside"

She walked into the temple and saw a teasure chest. She opened it and peered inside. "The ring" she picked it up and placed the ring on her finger. The ring started glow.
 Jedi Malastar
10-03-2004, 4:39 PM
Malastar squeezed his way thru the final poles and grabbed the ring on the statues finger. As soon as grabbed it the statue crumpled. It knocked several poles down and the roof started caving in. He force pushed several rocks away and force jumped his way thru the new hole in the roof. He went landed on the floor above and the he ran as fast as he could out the temple. The floor was falling apart right behind his heels. He dove out of the old ruins pushing the two guards out of the way. He turned around to see the old stone building falling into the lava beneath it. He looked at the five rings on his hand. There was the gold one his master gave him, the silver one he got from rachel, the blue one he got fro Gel, the orange one he got on Korriban, and the green he just got here. That means there is still 3 left, the purple one, the bronze and the red one. He had a feeling that something bad had happened to rachel. But he must find her. He got back on the train to Gels ship at the spaceport.

((Alright so all eight rings are taken))
 Curt-Man
10-04-2004, 5:14 AM
"copy that, good job" Nevek force ran back to the temple
"good, now where are the other rings you spoke of? do some of your jedi friends have any?"
 steven
10-04-2004, 7:33 AM
"yes my master. but we should wait. they'll come to us shortly"
 Curt-Man
10-05-2004, 5:13 AM
"good plan, but i have a better one, we will wait in space and when they come through, we will ambush them, we will get the rings, because i have control of a battle cruiser, we can capture them that way."
"General, i need my battle cruiser at degobah, right away"
"it shall be done."
 steven
10-05-2004, 7:14 AM
"master. i have a request."
 Curt-Man
10-06-2004, 5:23 AM
"i am open to suggestions, i only take commands from the general."
 steven
10-07-2004, 7:15 AM
"i want to fight my former allies. I suggest that u let them land before your fleet bloackades the planet"
 Curt-Man
10-07-2004, 4:18 PM
"i wasn't going to blockade the planet, i was merely going to pull them into my ship, when it arrives and then we shall engage in combat with them on my ship, how does that sound?" just as nevek said that his star destroyed entered the system.
"ah, there it is now, let us board it."
 Jedi Malastar
10-07-2004, 5:59 PM
Malastar was in Gel's ship when blasted out of hyperspace near Korriban hoping to find rachel. But a Star Destroyer blocked his path to the planet....
 steven
10-08-2004, 11:29 AM
The star destroyer caught Gel's ship in it's tractor beem and started to drag the ship into it's hangar

Rachel senced Malaster's capture "master Nevek, it looks like we allready have the rings. we need to go to korriban space"
 Curt-Man
10-11-2004, 6:59 AM
"yes" Nevek walked to the docking bay speaker phone.
"come out with your hands up, lightsabers and rings on the ground and you will not be harmed!" Nevek covered the mic.
"if they are stupid enough to believe we wont harm them."
 steven
10-11-2004, 10:28 AM
"master. why don't i give a shot at making them tern to the dark side"
 Jedi Malastar
10-12-2004, 6:47 PM
Malastar put a glove over his hand with the five rings on it. "I have to destroy these rings, they must not fall into the hands of the sith," He said to himself, he also felt Rachels presence, and it was a dark one.
 Curt-Man
10-14-2004, 6:24 PM
"bah, you know nothing, there is a master amoung them, he will keep them strong, i dobut they will turn, but, if you want to attempt to, you may try, but it will slow the purpose."
 steven
10-16-2004, 11:23 PM
"please order your troops to hold there fire master"
 Curt-Man
10-18-2004, 4:26 PM
"who said i was going to fire on them?, i was only threatening them, if i fired on them the rings would be destroyed, which would be most unfortunate."
 steven
10-19-2004, 7:07 AM
she entered the hangar and waited for malaster to come out
 Curt-Man
10-19-2004, 4:17 PM
Nevek went down to the hangar and stood beside rachel, and reached out to the ship and made the ship release its loading ramp.
"come out, now!"
Page: 2 of 3