Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Red, Gray, Yellow, Blue, Pink Jedi Robes Pack up at Pcgamemods

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
08-08-2004, 8:08 AM
I have had some custom Jedi Master Robe textures sitting on my HD for some time and I just thought I'd share the wealth.

Here you go;

My Jedi Robes Pack :ben: (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/6546.html)

They were some of my first attempts at texture editing, so please don't laugh too hard, and one was a custom Job for a relative, to go with Jackels Pink Lightsabers. :D

Enjoy! :D
 Darth Dex
08-08-2004, 8:11 AM
lol, pink. but I like the grey one.
 RedHawke
08-08-2004, 8:12 AM
^^^^
Thanks Darth Dex! :D

The gray one was my first one!
 Jackel
08-08-2004, 8:26 AM
A bit bright for my taste but i like the grey , be using that one.
 Immortality
08-08-2004, 8:30 AM
heh, they look great :)
 nacho35
08-08-2004, 9:00 AM
I like the grey as well, but my character usually never takes off your Revan robes!
 Darth_ToMeR
08-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Too colorful. like the gray.
 Darth333
08-08-2004, 11:53 AM
Always good to see new (old) mods coming :)

You almost beat Dior with the colors, Redhawke: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/F2004CTR/complete/thumb/CDIOR) :D :D
 Mav
08-08-2004, 8:29 PM
I hate to repeat, but the grey one is pretty sweet
 svцsh
08-08-2004, 8:52 PM
[ Puts sun glasses on :D j/k ]
If you open them up in Photoshop select the robes and hit ctrl + u [ hue saturation ] and drag the saturation slider to the left a bit, it will tone them down.
Easy fix if you want to. But I like the gray one as well I’ve always been partial to black and gray tones, I did the same with the blue robe, style de saturated it then added a slight green hue to it.

svцsh
 RedHawke
08-08-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
You almost beat Dior with the colors, Redhawke: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/F2004CTR/complete/thumb/CDIOR) :D :D

LOL!!! Now I just wish I had his money! :D

Thanks for the feedback everyone, the gray ones was my first attempt at a retexture, and it actually doesn't even count as one... They are actually the red jedi robe texture with the Hue Map set to -70... with a few cut and paste as new selection bits from the black jedi robe texture and that's about it.

And thanks for the input as well everyone, especially svцsh, thanks! :D

And svцsh the gray robes were the ones I used for Jolee until you did that bad-ass reskin of his clothes, I then went and made a robe out of them, and now I never have him in anything else. :D

Being that the gray robe seems to be the most popular I'll take the other unfinished gray/black robe textures I have and whip up a Gray/Black Neutral Jedi Master Robes Pack and post it for download as well.

Originally posted by nacho35
I like the grey as well, but my character usually never takes off your Revan robes!

Thanks nacho35! :D ...

*Whisper* I never use anything but Revans Robes either, that is why it took me this long about releasing these robes... I forgot they were there! :D
Page: 1 of 1