Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My Item Packs, Revan The White Pack Bugs N Notes

Page: 2 of 2
 The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka
04-17-2009, 10:27 AM
Hrm...I'll check that out...

I know his mod has ones named N_DarthRevan01 & N_DarthRevan02

they're the same...I tried deleting one and the robe goes shiny =]

His also uses G_a_mstrrobe06...I think......

>.o waugh...too much for my little brain to handle....

Thanks for the info though!
 RedHawke
04-18-2009, 2:22 AM
I know his mod has ones named N_DarthRevan01 & N_DarthRevan02

they're the same...I tried deleting one and the robe goes shiny =]
Then its fairly simple to pull off...

Install just my mods then simply place his N_DarthRevan02.tga and txi into the K1 override and overwrite mine. You will also want to install a copy of Drewton's N_DarthRevan02.tga and N_DarthRevan02.txi renamed as PMBJ02.tga and PMBJ02.txi and overwrite the ones in my mod as well, as I used both files for my mod for the different robes.

No other files should be needed, unless you want the Icon changed, if Drewton created one that is I would think so as he/she is an accomplished skinner it appears, but the icon isn't important and won't mess up anything if you don't. ;)
 The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka
03-13-2010, 9:58 AM
you know how I wanted to replace your robe texture with Drewton's? Would it even be feasable to do this for your robes for K2?

o.o Or if I do that, would my game explode on me?

>.< sorry for asking all these [probably] stupid questions, but you know a lot more about these things than I.

Still love your mods, and when I get a copy of K1 for myself, I'm getting your K1 mods >:3
Page: 2 of 2