Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hologram Bug? (Possible Spoiler)

Page: 1 of 1
 CoUnTrYbOy
08-06-2004, 4:58 PM
ok, i got to the unknown planet after the leviathan, and i talked to The One and got my quest. i went to kill the elders and as soon as i talked to the hologram at the door i accidentally clicked that i was sent from The One. now i cant talk to the hologram against and have no idea what i can do to proceed. any ideas?

also i started another game and just passed the leviathon back on the ebon hawk. i cannot proceed from there. i can talk to 2 people then after that i cant talk to anyone else and cant access galaxy map.

thanks in advance for any help.
 Meatloaf Cat
08-06-2004, 10:41 PM
As for the first, you could warp inside the Elder compound. I don't remember which code it is, but you can find lists on the 'net with google.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea about the second one. :(
 RedHawke
08-07-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by CoUnTrYbOy
ok, i got to the unknown planet after the leviathan, and i talked to The One and got my quest. i went to kill the elders and as soon as i talked to the hologram at the door i accidentally clicked that i was sent from The One. now i cant talk to the hologram against and have no idea what i can do to proceed. any ideas?

You'll have to go back to The One, and try to get them to be hostile to you, kill them all and rescue the Elder Prisoner that is in one of the Rancor Cages near The One, and by recuing the prisoner the hologram should then let you in, and the Elders Should help you on your quest.

I havent tried this myself but that is about the only option, I can think of, available to you now.

I hope that helps! :D

Originally posted by CoUnTrYbOy
also i started another game and just passed the leviathon back on the ebon hawk. i cannot proceed from there. i can talk to 2 people then after that i cant talk to anyone else and cant access galaxy map.

thanks in advance for any help.

Do you have the latest 1.03 patch?

Are you using any KOTOR mods?
 CoUnTrYbOy
08-07-2004, 12:40 AM
i tried that. i killed The One and rescued the elder, but still no luck. it seems to be the same problem as i am getting on the ebon hawk with my other save. you can move the mouse over them, but no name comes up and it does nothing when you click on it. i have 1.03 with no mods.
 RedHawke
08-07-2004, 12:51 AM
^^^^
That sounds really wierd! :confused:

You should probably contact Lucasarts or Bioware directly about the problem, as they will be better able to assist you.
 kome566
08-09-2004, 4:26 PM
What you need to do is tell the hologram that you r Revan.Then they'll let you in and they will ***** at you for betraying them in ur past life :D
Page: 1 of 1