Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith Apprentice Armor?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Seth
08-06-2004, 12:54 PM
Hi!!

im looking for a mod for an armor like the sith's apprentices (sith-governeur in taris, sith base, or darth bandons (but silver =D)) u know what i mean? do u know a mod like this? i've got the revan's apprentices mod, from colja, that should let my player appear as an apprentice, but i dont know how to get the gauntlet, what should do that...

please help me, and thank u.

greeetz: Darth Seth :newbie:
 Achilles
08-06-2004, 1:21 PM
Originally posted by Darth Seth
Hi!!

im looking for a mod for an armor like the sith's apprentices (sith-governeur in taris, sith base, or darth bandons (but silver =D)) u know what i mean? do u know a mod like this? i've got the revan's apprentices mod, from colja, that should let my player appear as an apprentice, but i dont know how to get the gauntlet, what should do that...

please help me, and thank u.

greeetz: Darth Seth :newbie:

You'll need to enable cheats (check the stickies for instructions) then use the cheat code for the gauntlets to add them to your inventory.

Hope that helps.
 Colja
08-06-2004, 1:33 PM
The code is m_revapp just as it appears. I am sorry for not including a read me with my mod, but most times you can look at the name of the .uti file and that is the same name you input to get it in game.
 Darth Seth
08-06-2004, 2:13 PM
thanks you, colja! another question about that mod: is it possible to delete the texture files, and appear as an apprentice with the normal armor? im a noob. i like the silver 1 more than the golden. but if u dont like it, i wont of course.

edit: or does somebody know another mod that gives me this armor?
 Colja
08-06-2004, 4:20 PM
Yep, that is all you need to do. Just remove my tex from override and BAM it is the normal silver color in the game. ENJOY!
 Darth Seth
08-07-2004, 8:58 AM
thank you! but whats that? as i equipped the armor i am an apprentice with the robes. is that right?? i thaought ill appear as an apprentice with the silver (golden =) )armor?:confused:
 Colja
08-07-2004, 1:57 PM
That is wierd, I seem to be having the same problem. It has been a long time since I made this one so let me investigate and I will try and give some help. Dag, foiled by my own creation.....LOL
 Colja
08-07-2004, 2:57 PM
I MESSED UP BIG TIME!! Upon further inspection I have discovered that the revan's apprentice gauntlet, that has been up for download for several months at PCGM, is indeed completely wrong. I am sorry to those who have DL this in the past only to discover that. My UTI file is pointing to the wrong diguise, and I have made an easy fix for it if any are interested.

Darth Seth, if you would PM me and give me your e-mail address I will send over the fix right away.
Page: 1 of 1