Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Leviathan Elevator

Page: 1 of 1
 NewDigger
08-06-2004, 4:55 AM
Ok...

When I go to the Elevator to go to the Hangar, it crashes...

The screen just goes black with the KOTOR cursor on the screen.
So... can someone tell me how to fix this, or give me the code for the level it takes me to so I can use the warp command...

And it is modded.

Thanks.
 RedHawke
08-06-2004, 5:58 AM
If you are using Mods...

Which mods exactly are you using, that will help tremendously in finding your problem. Or at least point you to the appropriate Mod thread. :D
 NewDigger
08-06-2004, 6:38 AM
Ahhh well, I did think about posting what mods I was using, but... I have loads... my entire Override folder is 21.7 MB.

But if it helps at all, I have some things like your pack of items and things for Bastila and Revan, erm... robe texture mods, some blasters, headbands, some new lightsabers, so... I have alot of mods, I'd love to post a list but I have so many and I've had some for so long I have forgotten what they are.
 RedHawke
08-06-2004, 7:06 AM
Well without being able to list all the mods you are using your options for finding the problem sadly dwindle...

But you can just warp past the leviathan elevator as you asked for... Here is a link to the second page of a thread that has what you are looking for.

PC Version Cheat Codes (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119128&perpage=40&pagenumber=2)

Look down the page for a Loooong post by MattColejk, he lists all the codes.

I hope this helps! :D
 NewDigger
08-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Ok, I've tried that witht he code and it still happens.

So I think I can say it's something to do with the level something it loads ont he level or something like that...

This help at all?

I've got past it! I just moved everything out of the Override folder, and put it back in after I had done the Hangar level.
 Aeto
04-21-2005, 3:20 PM
I seem to have this same problem of crashing as soon as I try to use the elevator. Happens EVERY single time.

Yes, I've patched.

No, I have NO mods installed.

Yes, I've finished the game before, but this @#$$*^%$ elevator hates me.

I have the warp codes, and although I hate to resort to such measures... if I cheat myself up to the bridge, is it gonna mess up my game in any way?

I'd hate to start over... That would be sucky.

Any and all advice is welcomed. Please!

:D
 Aeto
04-21-2005, 3:21 PM
**EDIT**

There is no "Delete" button for accidental double posts.
 NewDigger
04-21-2005, 3:40 PM
I cannot see anything going wrong if you use the warp command, and the problem I was having was because of mods.

The only other idea I have is because it is a corrupt savegame file, in which case, you can only go back to an earlier save.
Page: 1 of 1