Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Exclusive NEW Screens

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
08-04-2004, 6:08 AM
SW Galaxies.net have 3 new exclusive screenshots of Yavin & Dathmoir. You will see the Y-Wing and X-Wing fighter in detail together with TIEs and Hutt fighters

Tell us your views about them!

click here to view (www.galacticbattles.com/media/jtl/august03)

DMUK
 Daniel_Dyke
08-04-2004, 8:32 AM
The shot of the X-Wing looks great, notably due the incredible amont of detail. This may be the best Star Wars flight sim we'llever play!
 Dark Pulse
08-04-2004, 9:29 AM
sweet lord i cant wait till JTL comes out!
 Trahern Valley
08-05-2004, 7:13 PM
Yes...I imagine they said the same thing about SWG...

Something else they said about SWG is that it looked entirely hot while being displayed at...whichever computer game convention it was at. Then of course, people started playing it, and started complaining about various and sundry shortly afterwards. I don't expect any difference with the expansion, but that doesn't mean I won't buy it.
 Dark Pulse
08-06-2004, 9:23 AM
ya i heard that when it came out that it got low ratings :eek: ,they sayd that it had bad graphics :eek:
 JunkyJedi
08-21-2004, 7:47 PM
Bad graphics? what do you expect there are hella planets tons of monsters and tons of details what do you expect i mean it has pretty good graohics for having so much stuff in it im surprised the graphics are badder than that!
Page: 1 of 1