Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pls help me with my graphics

Page: 1 of 1
 grenalis
03-19-2000, 1:05 AM
I have tried all version s of the 1.2 patch. from the original 1.2 patch to the 2.42M 1.2 patch, and i still cannot read any text and graphics are still blocky and missing in some areas. Game play is graphicaly corrupt and unplayable.
I am running a AMD k6-2 400 at 450, on a Epox mainboard. 96m of memory, Diamond monster sound mx300 sound card, and Voodoo 3 2000 pci 3D accelerator card. Is there any other Patch or fix i can get 2 repair this problwem?
Note: Ihave tyied all patches I can find including the 2.42m patch that says it fixes the voodoo problem. Ihave tried each of thes patches under a fresh install to no avail. PLS HELP ME...
 Sa Memax
03-19-2000, 4:37 PM
Try doing a RS Diagnostic on your computer.Usually you do this when you Install the game on the computer in the Rs 3d Launcher.If that doesn't help you it might be the software.
Good Luck
I've crash landed safely need pick-up
 EricJ
04-09-2000, 1:06 PM
I had the same problems with voodoo3 3000.
You must have updated your voodoo3 drivers to the newer beta version (1.04) Try reverting back to an earlier version, worked for me!! I went back to version 1.01 (off the voodoo3 cd). Hope that helps!!
 garyah99
04-14-2000, 5:15 PM
As far as I know, there is only 1 patch for RS. it adds the Naboo fighter, and adds Voodoo3 support.

------------------
Every time I think I've found the end of the rainbow...I trip over it.
 Sa Memax
04-14-2000, 11:53 PM
There are two patches the first one just fixed the grphic problem and the second did that and added the N-1.
 Ben
08-20-2000, 4:42 PM
Where ARE the patches? I guess I'm not a very good web surfer, but I've tried Lucas Games and 3dfx, and just don't know what I need to download. I have one newer computer with a D3D primary driver which runs the game very smoothly with one little problem: all ships, droids, and vehicles are invisible! I haven't even found this listed as a common problem anywhere. Then I also have an older computer (still well above the minimum requirements) with a Voodoo 2 3D card which runs the game, but with great difficulty (choppy graphics and other problems)
Any help here would be hot.

-Ben
Page: 1 of 1