Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Modders Hall of Fame

Page: 2 of 2
 Darth333
08-04-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Colja
and those little dark jedi runnin around the forums spamin'....you will be my slaves in the afterlife.........

Instead of retiring, you could make a mod out of this Colja :D
I will truly miss your mods :(
 Mono_Giganto
08-04-2004, 12:12 PM
I for one would like to see this mod. :D
 Darth Dex
08-04-2004, 9:24 PM
HEy Mono is that Jelly-filled donuts? If it is your on! I bet it takes 7 posts more to ban him.

BTW notice Mono not Mono_ginatona
 Mono_Giganto
08-04-2004, 9:33 PM
Lemon custard take it or leave it! lol :p Good job calling me Mono. :)
 Prime
08-04-2004, 9:56 PM
Prime puts down beer and wipes his mouth...

Okay, here's how this is going to work:

Everyone is going to relax and take a deep breath.

Everyone is going to realize that this is just a list made by a fan who wanted to show appreciation to other modders (which I know most of you realize already).

This thread will not be stickied because it doesn't need to be stickied, and we all know we don't need any more. This was all people are saying, Gsccc.

I am going to thank Gsccc for having me on the initial list. :)

I am going to scold Tento_spear for contributing nothing and flaming others for no reason.

I am going to give Tento_spear his warning and assure him that he will be banned if he continues.

Have a nice day. :)
 Mono_Giganto
08-04-2004, 10:07 PM
Heh, no way he's gonna get off with 7 more flame posts before Prime bans him! Dex you better make a stop at Dunkin Donuts on your way home tomorrow! On a more mature note, I'm glad that you are taking care of the situation Prime.
 Prime
08-04-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
On a more mature note, I'm glad that you are taking care of the situation Prime. I don't think anyone who visits here regularly wants the forum to degenerate into a flame fest.

And with me around, it won't. ;)
 T7nowhere
08-04-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Tento_spear
Well Gsccc looks like i didnt have to deliver the final blow, you did it yourself. Now they're going to ban your sorry ass. Well, it was not nice knowing you. This is soo perfect what a perfect end to my day.

Dont you just hate it when the bad guy wins. I dont.

OK, :confused: I don't know how long you have been lurcking in Holowan, But that kind of additude is uncalled for. This is your First and final warning To Stop the flames.

Everyone has to start Modding somewhere.

What have you made Tento. Where are your contributions.

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto I'll bet you a box of donuts that he is banned before his next 4 posts.
Originally posted by Darth Dex I bet it takes 7 posts more to ban him.

I bet it takes one more post like that to ban him ;)
 Mono_Giganto
08-04-2004, 10:31 PM
I bet it takes one more post like that to ban him

Ooh, We've got ourselves a high roller!!! I trust you have the necessary admission fee? Well, I guess since you're a moderator, you don't really need a box of donuts...
 Tento_spear
08-05-2004, 12:44 AM
You guys want to know why I have been laying it down on Gsccc?
It's simple, he is a christian. Thats right a jesus freak. What more is there to say???
 Doc Valentine
08-05-2004, 12:51 AM
You're kidding... That's what this is about??? You flame me because of my beliefs? What kind of scumbag are you? Im not allowed to have my own oppinion? Only the most unsecure child would have that kind of problem with someone who believes there is a God.

Or maybe its that something bad happened to you and now you're blaming it on God and everyone who believes in him. I am so sick and tired of people going "oh well if there is a God then how come there is evil" well if God got rid of evil he would have to get rid of free will, thats right people CHOOSE to do evil God didnt creat it. It's people like you that are the reason for that.

But you know what this is a MODDING forum not a religious debate. So before they ban you, ponder this, if you are so insecure that you cant let someone believe in something that doesn't agree with what you believe or lack there of, you dont deserve to own a computer. You need help tento, go get a psychologyst.

Ps dont let anyone think that by this post i hate athiusts, i am perfectly fine with them. you can have your own beliefe, now lets get back to what we come here for, modding.
 Darth333
08-05-2004, 12:53 AM
Tento_Spear: I think everyone here is tired of your attitude. This is not a place to attack someone personally and especially not for his religious beliefs/disbeliefs . All your posts are completely off topic and offensive. In case you haven't noticed, this forum is about modding Kotor so if you have no useful contribution to make, leave.
 Yoko
08-05-2004, 12:56 AM
Well, Gsccc - 500 Darth333- 300 Tento_spear - 0
 stingerhs
08-05-2004, 1:06 AM
Originally posted by Gsccc
But you know what this is a MODDING forum not a religious debate. So before they ban you, ponder this, if you are so insecure that you cant let someone believe in something that doesn't agree with what you believe or lack there of, you dont deserve to own a computer. You need help tento, go get a psychologyst.

Amen, brother!!!
 Seprithro
08-05-2004, 1:08 AM
It's simple, he is a christian. Thats right a jesus freak. What more is there to say??? and what's wrong with that?! so am I. this is the most offensive and stupid thing i have every read. the modderators should delete this post right now! it is uncall for, and retarded. this forum has become a joke, i cant believe i actually was ready to return to modding here. There is nothing going on here anymore, these kind of post just prove it! Modderators, stick to your word, that's all i'll say
 Doc Valentine
08-05-2004, 1:22 AM
Originally posted by Seprithro
and what's wrong with that?! so am I. this is the most offensive and stupid thing i have every read. the modderators should delete this post right now! it is uncall for, and retarded. this forum has become a joke, i cant believe i actually was ready to return to modding here. There is nothing going on here anymore, these kind of post just prove it! Modderators, stick to your word, that's all i'll say

Please dont say that sephiro, dont let him do this to you, you have to be strong. I feel uncomfortable right now too but that shouldnt suggest the whole forum is bad. You cant let one person's actions set the tone for everybody. That's what sucks about the world today, people watch the news and think the world is nothing but evil. Well there is good in it too. Just like this forum. Darth333 is probably the most beautiful, helpful, intelligent person *I* know in this forum, she doesnt have to help me or anyone for that matter. Does SHE get noticed, no. We need to look at the good side of things instead of being so damn pessimistic. So what do you say Sephiro... You back or what?
 Colma Adawin
08-05-2004, 1:22 AM
You guys want to know why I have been laying it down on Gsccc?
It's simple, he is a christian. Thats right a jesus freak. What more is there to say???

MY GOD MAN ?!??!?! that is YOUR belief and YOURS alone, yes we've all got beliefs, and we MUST ALL RESPECT THEM i dont beleive in Religion, but i dont go blurting it out to the world, i dont wish to offend someone and to me that is your intent,

im sorry but it had to be said

Originally posted by Colja
Dag you guys, I am sorry I ever said anything. This is JUST A LIST! There is no reason to get bent out of shape over such a thing. I am sorry Gsccc this much trouble has come from a tribute. The ONLY reason I even said anything is because I spent many months and long hours making mods for THE COMMUNITY, I released everything I ever made to try and just maybe enhance someone elses game. I feel like an A-hole for even saying anything, but yes I did want a little recognition before I faded into the sunset and its just not worth it. Those of you who have been supportive, thanks, and those little dark jedi runnin around the forums spamin'....you will be my slaves in the afterlife.........

BTW Gsccc Try one of my mods.....heck you might even like it.

Hey Colja you may not read this but, if your that upset in leaving, dont :p no im kiddin, you need to control your own life, hope you have a good life, and will return for KotOR 2 :p

EDIT * WE WILL defenetly miss you and your mods,

MattCole
 FiEND_138
08-05-2004, 1:44 AM
What more is there to say???

How 'bout, your an ass Tento. Grow up.

*Agrees with Sep about the Modderators stickin to their guns*
 Colma Adawin
08-05-2004, 1:53 AM
Originally posted by FiEND_138
How 'bout, your an ass Tento. Grow up.

in those two posts Tento, i think you've created tension and hatered towards yourself.

what the hell do you get out of this?

actually no, this has nothing to do with the Thread, we're here to honour the members on the board, not argue with a child of 5.

(that makes me sound soooooooooooooooooooo old :p)

MattCole
 Achilles
08-05-2004, 2:09 AM
Originally posted by Seprithro
i cant believe i actually was ready to return to modding here. There is nothing going on here anymore

Wow, I thought more of you than that. Many of the people that visit this board are not able to provide the calibur of work that you are clearly capable of. I don't believe that gives you the right to belittle the hard work that new people put into their less sophisticated mods. If you truely are finished with this board, please leave quietly without insulting anyone else's work.

I understand that you were clearly upset when you posted this, so if I am taking this out of context, please accept my apology.

Thanks,

Achilles
 T7nowhere
08-05-2004, 2:12 AM
That is enough. What started out simply enough filled with good intensions has turned into something Way OFF-TOPIC. This thread is closed.

Sorry Gsccc.

Tento_spear you do understand what the word Banned means.

:lightning
Page: 2 of 2