Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RC.net holding image coming soon

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
08-02-2004, 10:11 AM
Once the domain etc has been properly sorted out, there will be a proper holding image linking to these forums and the chat room

Take a peek

DMUK
 Pad
08-02-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by DarthMaulUK
Once the domain etc has been properly sorted out, there will be a proper holding image linking to these forums and the chat room

Take a peek

DMUK
Looks nice for a splashpage, but I actually have no idea how this would make the site look. Iґll see if I maybe can come with someting as design if you like.
And arent you usings Eetsґ banner?

One small remark, RC is released winter '05 ;)
 DarthMaulUK
08-02-2004, 1:49 PM
Originally posted by Pad

Indeed but RC.net will be here summer 04. ;-)

DMUK
 ZBomber
08-03-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Pad
Looks nice for a splashpage, but I actually have no idea how this would make the site look. Iґll see if I maybe can come with someting as design if you like.
And arent you usings Eetsґ banner?

Well, they mgiht be using Eets banner, but I think what he is saying is that until they have the site layout and stuff done, this will be what you see when you go to the website.

I doubt it'll be on the site when it is actually finished. :)

Looks good! When will it be uploaded onto the page?
 lotr-sam0711
08-17-2004, 7:43 PM
Is there any way we can help???
 ZBomber
08-17-2004, 8:59 PM
Originally posted by lotr-sam0711
Is there any way we can help???

Help with what? :) I think it's already covered by Pad and DMUK, but there may be some news poster positions open soon. :)
 lotr-sam0711
08-18-2004, 5:57 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Help with what? :) I think it's already covered by Pad and DMUK, but there may be some news poster positions open soon. :)

Just asking!!
 ZBomber
08-18-2004, 6:59 PM
Originally posted by lotr-sam0711
Just asking!!

I know, and I was giving you the answer. :)
Page: 1 of 1