Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Ideas For The Game WE ALL WANT

Page: 1 of 5
 DK_Viceroy
08-01-2004, 2:58 PM
Building Bonuses when grouped ever thought of that

The idea came to mind when i was looking around a mod for generals zero hour called blitzkrieg 2 made at www.derelictstudios.net) .

Well anyway it's a WW2 mod and someone mentiojned the ruhr and industry, I asked what the Ruhr was and they said it was an potnetly industrial valley because the industries were clustered. That sounds very similar to the Geonosian droid Foundries. I thought that maybe we could give some unqiue civ bonuses for buildings, Perhaps to the effect of if you clustered production buiuldings together you could get some bonuses from that.
 Admiral Vostok
08-01-2004, 5:30 PM
When it comes down to it, the only thing I REALLY want in the next RTS is a more faithful representation of the movies we all know and love.

Bright green Nova Crystals? WTF were they thinking?

PS: Good to have you back Viceroy. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we missed your lack of punctuation. ;)
 General Nitro
08-01-2004, 6:12 PM
Conquer the Galaxy! Hutt Cartel Civ. Custom Commanders. Some more cool stuff, but most importantly, Conquer the Galaxy.:atat:
 DK_Viceroy
08-02-2004, 6:38 AM
After consulting the relevant gosphels i have come to the conclusion that the Hutt Cartell is viable as a civilisation

but first, I must ask does anyone here play Imperium Galactica 2 If they do they'll know what i'm talking about.

I envisage the Hutt Cartell as something like the Shinari Republic, better at espionage, sabotage and trade while having some unqiue military abilities to shore up a relatively weak military.

Though it kills me to say it Vostoks vision will propably be the best framework since it seems the best out of all the ideas. We could even begin thinking about what the buildings would look like.
 Puzzlebox
08-02-2004, 11:03 AM
Ehem, vostoks version pails in comparison to mine, I am getting around to distilling it for pdf. You will agree in time.
 DK_Viceroy
08-02-2004, 11:44 AM
Vostok's idea seems to be the best because it's well thought out and has some good ideas importantly it's unique however the main thing is

It's THE ONLY ONE THAT IS ACTUALLY FINISHED.
 Admiral Vostok
08-02-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by DK_Viceroy
It's THE ONLY ONE THAT IS ACTUALLY FINISHED.
:D Thanks for the accolades Viceroy.
 DK_Viceroy
08-02-2004, 12:01 PM
You should remeber i always give credit where it's due and after reading it i liked it i only had a slight few problems though since i am now in possesion of a scanner i can no post up schematics of the ships so you can augment your plan with them.
 Puzzlebox
08-02-2004, 7:22 PM
Finished????

What he has is about 30 times less than what the game actually is.
 Admiral Vostok
08-02-2004, 10:50 PM
Well duh. The game isn't what is finished, it's the design that's finished.

I eagerly await your design.
 FroZticles
08-03-2004, 1:04 AM
I liked Vostoks old design adding those crap one liners and a few other things really turned me off it.
 Puzzlebox
08-03-2004, 1:58 AM
Of course you eagerly await my design, I'm a genius. :)

Actually now that I have everything thought out I just need to get it all into the word pad and arranged nice and proper so I can get it distilled and give it to someone at Lucas Arts, they will of course adopt and use it.

Doing calculations for building times and such is irritating to say the least, especially since most will need to be changed. Anyway in the end its the same as life in general, they want to do something and make money from it, all things considered most of the people in this situation will want to make a good game because they get paid peanuts and wouldn't be making games if they didn't love it.
 DK_Viceroy
08-03-2004, 4:45 AM
You can only claim yourself to be a genius when you have more posts than vostok.

For game plan's you don't calculate game times that's being a smart ass and no one likes them.

You sound like windu and vostok when they were talking about theirs ages ago one line i remember

"Award winning Star wars RTS made from the Infamous DarthWindu Plan"

still makes me laugh.

Now i'd love to see you do better pezzy but i doubt you will i suggest instead of wasting your time and coming up with something similar to windu's you join other people in the fourm in coming up with a unified forum game plan based off vostok's.
 Darth Windu
08-03-2004, 5:49 AM
Viceroy - I suggest that you get your facts straight before sprouting off. My template is finished, and has been for some time.
 DK_Viceroy
08-03-2004, 6:06 AM
In case you haven't realised i've only been back on the forum for 2 days, though i do remeber comments people were making about your template containing copied units
 Puzzlebox
08-03-2004, 7:20 AM
Originally posted by DK_Viceroy
You can only call yourself a genius when you have more posts than vostok.

For game plan's you don't calculate game times that's being a smart ass and no one likes them.

You sound like windu and vostok when they were talking about theirs ages ago one line i remember

"Award winning Star wars RTS made from the Infamous DarthWindu Plan"

still makes me laugh.

Now i'd love to see you do better pezzy but i doubt you will i suggest instead of wasting your time and coming up with something similar to windu's you join other people in the fourm in coming up with a unified forum game plan based off vostok's.

Actually I can call myself a genius when my I.Q. breaks 200, which it did. I don't see my intelligence relating in any fashion to the number of posts I have made or vice versa.

As for calculating game times, theres nothing wrong with being thorough.

As to windu and vostok gloating, I never saw it I wasn't here, about the one liner, I didn't see anything that would justify saying that but I'll stray from insulting people and you can't compare his or vostoks to mine because you havn't seen mine.

To your last paragraph I have spent time over the past 14 days working on my template and it has surpassed the others since that time, what I am doing now is finishing up a bit of the writing and some of the building times, I imagine I did it that fast because I have had a lot of these ideas for a while and I didn't need a lot of time to think about it.

After I do that I will arrange it in power point or word and distill it in adobe, then perhaps I'll get mauluk to give it to his buddy at LA or I'll find one of their email adresses and send it to them.

The only consideration is Episode three, I am assuming not much will need to be changed except for a few history files and propably a couple of units and a building or two, the campaigns are a given.

Join with the community?

Democracy works for nations not design groups DK, my template will be done relatively soon and presentable shortly there after with considerations to what the engine needs to do and what features and game modes are going in. I have done this for free because I want to play the damn game that I made and I know the one they would make wouldn't be as good. I know this because I am a capable, logical person who understands the variables.
 FroZticles
08-03-2004, 7:30 AM
Puzzy I'm sure I can rip apart your template and find many faults as I have with all the others.
 DarthMaulUK
08-03-2004, 7:30 AM
Anyway... lets not stray off topic

DMUK
 Puzzlebox
08-03-2004, 8:26 AM
Yes I agree

My idea for the next game is LA uses my template :)

I don't think you could frosty, seriously though we shouldn't keep straying from the topic, time will tell.
 Admiral Vostok
08-03-2004, 10:16 AM
ON TOPIC: I think multiple pop costs are a given for the next game, most superior RTS games use multiple pop costs to balance things out and make the army compositions a lot more realistic.

OFF TOPIC: Puzzlebox, I'd be interested to know exactly how you are aware of you're IQ, since most official IQ Tests do not reveal your results to you. Surely as the genius you are you are aware of this, so I'm just curious how you know.
 swphreak
08-03-2004, 10:51 AM
OnT: Clone Campaigns uses multiple population costs. I don't see why they would stop now.

OffT: pwnt.
 Admiral Vostok
08-03-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
Clone Campaigns uses multiple population costs. I don't see why they would stop now.:confused: No they don't. An AT-AT takes up one population the same as a Stormtrooper does.
 DK_Viceroy
08-03-2004, 11:06 AM
Well i think we can all agree that lucasarts will not use puzzleboxes plan that is about 1 in a million

I think for the next star wars game they should have a leader system like i suggested a while back. Sorta like the ZH generals without the gneral point system and nothing else from ZH but the leader should be selectable ingame like Aom. Propably called commanding officer and each commanding officer would give you some of the normal set of units for that civ and then take away some put more in and give special upgrades.

Also if the purists wanna get their panties in a twist about naming the commanding officer's i'm planning to give suggestions of in film ones

Rebel Aliance

General Jan Dodona

General Antilles

General Skywalker

Imperial Navy

General Maximillian Veers

Admiral Motti { I think that's what the admiral on the death star was called at least }

Darth Vader

Galactic Republic

General Kenobi

General Yoda

General Skywalker { Anakin Of Course }

Speratist

General Grevious

General Poggle

General Taan

Hutt Cartel

Dejadisc Besadaii

Dejadisc Desilijic

Dejadisc Tiure

For the Hutts only 1 of those is from the film and that's tiure Jabba's Dejadisc for the huitt cartell i've changed it so your reporting to a certain Dejadisc Or faction and as you advance through the levels They will as all others will transmit technology to help you combat the increased threat
 Puzzlebox
08-03-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Admiral Vostok
ON TOPIC: I think multiple pop costs are a given for the next game, most superior RTS games use multiple pop costs to balance things out and make the army compositions a lot more realistic.

OFF TOPIC: Puzzlebox, I'd be interested to know exactly how you are aware of you're IQ, since most official IQ Tests do not reveal your results to you. Surely as the genius you are you are aware of this, so I'm just curious how you know.

Topic:I agree

Off:Actually I didn't know but we'll leave it at I am not a member of the ignorant rabble that inhabit most of the earth like a bunch of unassuming insignificant drones goose-stepping into a bunch of non-descript ant hills.
 DK_Viceroy
08-03-2004, 11:11 AM
Is anybody else tempted to do a windu and make an ignore list?
 Admiral Vostok
08-03-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Puzzlebox
Off:Actually I didn't know but we'll leave it at I am not a member of the ignorant rabble that inhabit most of the earth like a bunch of unassuming insignificant drones goose-stepping into a bunch of non-descript ant hills.[/B]Then surely you can use your powers of deduction, which such a genius as yourself must obviously possess, to determine that since we are all posting on a forum to make ourselves heard, listing our own opinions and for the most part disagreeing on most things, that no-one else here is an "insignificant drone" or part of an "ignorant rabble" either.
 Puzzlebox
08-03-2004, 11:20 AM
 swphreak
08-03-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Vostok
:confused: No they don't. An AT-AT takes up one population the same as a Stormtrooper does.

Actually, the Air Cruiser costs 2 population, but that's the only one.
 Admiral Vostok
08-03-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
Actually, the Air Cruiser costs 2 population, but that's the only one. Okay, technically Clone Campaigns uses multiple pop costs, but obviously I meant a bit more extensive multiple-pop-costing than that of the Air Cruiser.

Viceroy, I missed your post earlier about the Generals. On the whole I'm not very enthusiastic about the idea since it is too much like Zero Hour and AoM. Any suggestions for what bonus each one would get?
 DK_Viceroy
08-03-2004, 4:24 PM
OK vostok i'll post the leaders for each here there's only 3 for the moment but we can have more or less and i haven't come up with ideas for all of them yet

Rebel Aliance

General Jan Dodona

General Jan Dodonna Is best at making the best out of a bad situation thanks to skillful deploymenty of the scarce few heavy firepower uits in the alliance with skillfull support of x-wings and b-wings since he iis used to commanding just those aircraft he is reluctant to try and insert the A,B and E wings into his strategy so he doesn't get them. he prefers to preserve his forces only commiting when absoloutly nessacery and relies on superior intelligence to deploy his meager resources

Classification: Intelligence Firepower

General Antilles

Gets Starfighter bonuses all aircraft trained as veterans cheaper faster and in general better

Classifcation: Fighters

General Skywalker

Good at commando tactics X-wings have no targeting Computers but their accuracy ratio is better because of luk's power of the force. Jedi have the special ability to make troops work together better by using force co-ordination. His commandos are also stealthed and are generally better and also gets mounted commandos as well as the ability to enlist the locals.

Classification: Commandos Terrain Advanatages

Imperial Navy

General Maximillian Veers

Gets access to walkers which are trained as veterans gets an Walker Construction facility that would replace the imperial mechanised production factory where walkers are constructed. would get variuos upgrades like Improved Gyros that would allow walkers to move faster and fire while moving. Also gets the stormtrooper commando { snowtrooper inspired } He is unable however to mount effective sieges and relies on fast attacks being very vulnerable to hit and run.

Classification: Walkers Fast Attacks

Admiral Motti

Admiral Motti beleives in Sheer weight of numbers due to the vast untapped resources of manpower in the empire he has developed Enchanced training regimes that allow half trained forces to be employed in the filed with experienced units which completes their training and helps make them a deadly asset. He also uses the same with TIE fighters using swarm after swarm off there swift fighters in an attempt to wear them down. He gets access to the repulsolift line of tanks Since general Veers is the walker expert

Darth Vader

Gets access to advanced technologies since he is the Emporer's Right hand man he gets access to The TIE Advanced X1 and later the TIE Defender can train the imperial royal red guard. Gets advanced factories but units have less health and are more likely to defect due to the dark lords treatment of his men. Dark jedi can also have a similar effect to Luke skywalkers jedi except That once the dark jedi is killed the forces it was co-ordinating get lower statistics than before due to over reliance on them. He gets access to the repulsolift line of tanks Since general Veers is the walker expert

Classification: Advanced Technology And Raw Firepower Dark Jedi

Galactic Republic

General Kenobi

All rocket firing units run out quicker and have a slower rate of fire and reload but slightly greater accuracy his jedi starfighters are equipped with sonic mines after seeing how effectively the late jago fett used his. however his perceptiveness allows him to use uplink ceners to slowly reveal the area around enemy buidlings but this progress halts if power fails and is restarted if infiltrated Gets

CLassification: Siege And Intelligence

General Yoda

All units get greater armour General yoda gets access to the advanced AT-XT prototype and all units will fire faster when injured because of yodas inspirational leadership but unfortunatly General yodas airforce is lacking in equipment due to his preffered aircraft being the gunship and gunship transport. He is however the only general in the game to get jedi masters. Which have a very minor version of luke skywalkers and darth vaders force co-ordination abilities

Classification: Jedi Infantry And Support

General Skywalker { Anakin Of Course }

Gets the upgraded jedi starfighter { clone wars shorts } all units get a shorter line of sight all units move faster and atack faster while they all cost more but build faster. However he does not get access to some of the more advanced upgrades and advanced units but he does get the Torrent class starfighter and gets some technologies other republic generals do not.

Classification: Advanced Fighter Technology And Engineer Officer

Speratist

General Grevious

Not Much is known about General Greviuos so as more details are released about him and after episode 3 is released analyis of his tactics will allow him to be classified. Possibly Droids and their effective application to the field and their upgrades based on his own components.

General Poggle

Poggle being from geonosis gets an almost completly different set of buildings that look like they're from geonosis His production facilities are the most expensive in the game but are underground with only the entrace on the surface and builds units faster quicker and slightly cheaper but only when production foundires are clustered in groups of 3 or more his foundries can also be equipped with multiple exits increasing unit cost by half but allowing another one of that unit for free. he gets the geonosain warrior, Fanblade Fighter sonic cannon and gets a bonus to research however his activities are often very hard to conceal and thus has no stealth capabilities and his Geonosain fighters alothough increadibly effective are more expensive.

Classification: Production And Sonic Technology

General Taan

General Taan a master of training and tactics and especially deception She hails from the Chiss Consortium and can Build Chiss bodyguards to protect sites of great importance. Also due to the fact it was she who stole the decimator designs she can also construct these however due to materials being needed for her decimators units will be less well armed and armoured and sverely damaged units have a chance of blowing up when if attacked. to compensate for this she can disguise her troops when in large groups.

Classification: Ambush Infiltrartion and Decimators
 Admiral Vostok
08-03-2004, 8:38 PM
Sorry Viceroy, I'm firmly against the Hutt Cartel's inclusion. The game should be about the huge-scale battles Star Wars is famous for, and the Hutt Cartel just doesn't take part in huge battles. The fight their wars insidiously with single assassins and bounty hunters taking out the heads of competing organisations. So they don't really fit in my mind as a civ.

I have however included them as one of my minor civs.

Your Generals sound okay, but does it say there that Yoda is the only one to get AT-TEs? What's up with that? Every Republic General should have access to the AT-TE, it's a mainstay.
 Puzzlebox
08-03-2004, 10:22 PM
The Syndicate

Founded by the criminal overlord Babar the Hutt, the framework of the Syndicate is several thousand years older than the Republic itself. The Syndicate exists in various forms on nearly every planet in the galaxy. Designed to be a decentralized mass of loosely affiliated criminal organizations every effort to eliminate the entity has ended in total failure despite countless attempts by both the Jedi Order and Republican Guard in the years following the formation of the Republic.

The Syndicate reached it's peak under Prince Xizor, whose control of the Black Sun Society and alliance with the Empire allowed him to eliminate a number of his adversaries and centralize the organization. He later found himself at odds with the Emperor and was killed by Darth Vader on board his personal skyhook in the midst of a massive battle above the skies of Coruscant.

Following Xizors death what remained of the Syndicates oligarchs were rounded up and eliminated, it's influence was soon lost on many of the outer rim worlds whose tyrants gave little creedence to the crippled organization.

Like I said, they will use mine.:atat: :lightning
 DarthMaulUK
08-03-2004, 11:01 PM
Just a friendly warning to both Viceroy and Puzzlebox.

DMUK
 Puzzlebox
08-03-2004, 11:09 PM
My reply indicated that I did not think most of you were morons, you got this and are just referring to the bickering right?
 Admiral Vostok
08-03-2004, 11:12 PM
So Puzzlebox, you're including "The Syndicate" in your design?

Perhaps you should take note of what I said in the other thread about marketability if you really want your design to be the next RTS.
 Puzzlebox
08-03-2004, 11:22 PM
Yes I am including them Vostoc

Towards lessons in marketing I won't go there, the game will be extremely marketable and any grey areas will be handled intelligently.
 Admiral Vostok
08-03-2004, 11:27 PM
Well it's good you have so much confidence in yourself, since the rest of us don't ;)

I'm eagerly anticipated the release of this design... when I released mine I did it in stages, releasing the overview first then each civ over a period of time. This way people could comment on each bit as it came up, and not have to comment on the whole lot in one go. Perhaps you could do the same thing?
 Puzzlebox
08-04-2004, 12:06 AM
Your template is a very small amount of work. There isn't that much material at all.

Where are your techs?

I don't want to release all of mine or small pieces of mine to view, it is very good and would make a great game, if LA does nothing with it then I'll give one of you the pdf. I'll be done with everything within the month.

You should make yours more complete, but even if you did if you put the entire thing up they aren't going to make it after yours either because...everything would be up.
 FroZticles
08-04-2004, 1:02 AM
We don't post templates and ideas for them to turn it into a game. We post our outline of what we would like to see in the next game.
 DarthMaulUK
08-04-2004, 3:50 AM
With the new game under way, i have informed Lucasarts of the ideas floating around from the community and to take a peek.

Whether or not they do, is another matter. They listened last time, but that was when Garry Gaber was involved and he worked extremely hard with the playing community.

DMUK
 DK_Viceroy
08-04-2004, 5:32 AM
that's ok even though i'd finally seen a point in the hutt cartell where the generals would get jawa engineers that could salvage wrecks on the battlefiled and when they salvaged enough they could buiold a jury-rigged version of it.

The syndicate is made up comepletly the only thing in there that even exists in EU is Black sun and that dwindled to insignificance starting from just before the battle of Endor.

Which bits of the leader idea do you like most and which bits don't you like if there's anything that would be a problem i could change it.

For yoda i've changed my mind about making the AT-TE just for him instead he could get the AT-XT. He seems to be better at ground force co-ordination than anything else that's why for air he's just getting the gunship and gunship transport.

I invisage the tech evel system to remain but under a different name.

Priority Levels it would fit in under large scale battles with the galaxy being at war. Each sides high command would transmit the designs and advanced research projects each time you increased the priority level due to increased need on the battle filed. It would be done by transmitting VIA an Uplink Center that would require engineers to operate. The cost of upgrading priority levels would be used to upgrade the uplink center to be able to receve the information quickly without it being intercepted by enemis on the battefiled.
 Puzzlebox
08-04-2004, 7:07 AM
You're asking me?

I'll give a few thoughts.

1.Generals need to go, Master Yoda or Luke Skywaler are much better references, I see your point behind the general classifacation but it does more harm than good.

2.Jawa thing would be a real problem unless it went in with the normal working of the game i.e. units stayed there broken down until decaying away, this would be more to process though and if you want it in just for the jawas then it should go.

3.I struggled with the tech thing as well, very annoying.

4.Priority levels or how you have it working would be good for a slower paced game, could be worked with though.-Scratch this, I fully read your thing, good idea, I have something sort of similar in mine, it makes players feel like they are part a larger battle. This was your aim for entire game I believe.

5.The veterans and experience idea again for slower paced games, scenario design gets clotty too, and I really couldn't have that. If you got it implemented well enough into the game a lot of people still wouldn't end up wanting to play with it.

6.Too much classifacations, it's fun to write them in as it is an extention of playing it but if you make the heroes follow that it gets restrictive and intimidating for players, particularly if some of the classifacations don't fully relate to the game.

You could have some sort optional select a commander feature where you selected a hero in the menu and you got the hero for play.

General Veers
--------------------------------------------
-Imperial Walker projects cost 30% less and are completed instantly
-Mechs are created 50% faster and cost half as much
-Construction time for buildings is increased 30%
-Overall resource collection is reduced by 10%
-Defensive structures cost 50% more
-Flight school research times are doubled
Tech Bonus
Advanced Walker Tactics-AT-AT's fire 25% faster
Rapid Deployment-Air and mech transports move 40% faster and have improved armor
Tech Penalty
Tie armor-Tie fighters gain armor
Aerial Tactics-Aircraft fire 25% faster
Probably ipsy but I did it on the fly.
 DK_Viceroy
08-04-2004, 10:23 AM
Not a bad suggestion for veers though i think we should keep the leader system because i think it also makes the apperance of a grander battle because instead of fighting for what is in essence a faceless group your reporting to a commanding officer with their own quirks strategies prefeernces as well as strengths and weaknessess.

The classifications i put in just to give an overall idea of what they would be geared towards and tried to base it in a way we could all agree on.

For the hero i sort of had a similar idea where you could Summon your commanding officer to the filed to help improve the situation. the cost you would pay would be the cost of ferrying him to the battlefiled in secret and would arrive at the spaceport analogue. While on the field he would greatly increase the regular strengths you would get for fighting under his command but if he/she got killed those bonuses would fall below their original levels for a period of time.

When the commanding officer got killed { he wouldn't really be } he would apear as if on a strecher and the area around him would be cleaered/strafed and a transport would then land and ferry him away but after a while you could summon him back at double the cost.

Veterancy i think would come in handy because some games turn into long drawn out sloggs that usually takes a very long time for the tie to be broken we maybe could look at how other games do veterancy and then decide on a system that could work.

and yes i meant you too i meant everyone on the forum because if we all agree on one thing that's a start to us all agreeing on other things. our ideas will be taken more seriuosly if we all agree on them and arn't all saying LA will use mine or it won't use fred bloggs idea it's too simple and other things like that.
 Admiral Vostok
08-04-2004, 11:11 AM
So Puzzlebox you're saying you aren't going to show us your template at all? Well that is certainly a disappointment. I would have thought someone as intelligent as yourself would see the benefits of comments from people who have been discussing the next Star Wars RTS for about 2 years now.

I thought I'd direct your attention to the last section under the heading "FEEDBACK ON OUR WEBSITE" on this page: http://www.lucasarts.com/contact/)

Though I'm sure a genius such as yourself is already fully aware of legal obligations of creative companies when it comes to intellectual property.
 DK_Viceroy
08-04-2004, 11:18 AM
i'm personally wondering then if they'd be able to take on of our suggestions and use them then?
 Admiral Vostok
08-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Well they probably wouldn't. But I didn't write up my design for them, I wrote it up for fun.

Of course I feel inclined to mention I'm a professional software writer, so if anyone at LA likes my work I'd be happy to work for them... :D
 DK_Viceroy
08-04-2004, 11:29 AM
though would they be allowed to use them though since some of them are very good ideas.
 Puzzlebox
08-04-2004, 11:51 AM
1.I'm not submitting anything through the normal routes. Thats not my kind of thing.

2.The legal prospects and what will have to be done with certain third parties and licenses will be included in what I give them.

3.I didn't say I wasn't going to let you see it, I said if they do nothing with it you can.
 DK_Viceroy
08-04-2004, 12:03 PM
arn't you being incredibly over optimistic to the point of blind Hopeefulness why should they pay anyone on this froum for an idea when they can come up with them, themselves without paying anyone.

Certain third parties and liscenes are you out of your mind Lucasarts OWNS the licenses to star wars games and They distribute them you would have no negotiating point they'd think you were tiehr incredibly daft or incredibly arrogant. i would reccomend that you don't do anything like that since it would reflect very badly on this forum.
 Puzzlebox
08-04-2004, 12:09 PM
1.I'm not expecting to get paid I don't need any money. I want them to provide me with some measly entertainment.

2.I am talking about bioware.
Page: 1 of 5