Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Retireing Till KOTOR 2

Page: 1 of 1
 Colja
08-01-2004, 1:02 PM
First off I would like to say I have been honored to work with you guys for these past few months, I have met some amazing modders and friends. Unfortunately, I have just about modded myself out on the game in general and I think I speak for alot of those MIA when I say there is not a lot left to do for me here. No matter what, the core of the game is still the same and after the 30th time through it gets a little old. I am very excited about KOTOR 2 and I can't wait to start modding it, but for now I bid you all a fond farewell.

P.S. I will still be around every once in a while to help anyone I can, and check my PM's, so I will try not to be a stranger.

COLJA
 Achilles
08-01-2004, 1:23 PM
Originally posted by Colja
First off I would like to say I have been honored to work with you guys for these past few months, I have met some amazing modders and friends. Unfortunately, I have just about modded myself out on the game in general and I think I speak for alot of those MIA when I say there is not a lot left to do for me here. No matter what, the core of the game is still the same and after the 30th time through it gets a little old. I am very excited about KOTOR 2 and I can't wait to start modding it, but for now I bid you all a fond farewell.

P.S. I will still be around every once in a while to help anyone I can, and check my PM's, so I will try not to be a stranger.

COLJA

See you in Winter 2004....whatever that means =) Be safe until then.
 Colma Adawin
08-01-2004, 3:54 PM
well Colja, i for one will miss you and your mods, i love your Severous Khan head :p i really, REALLY dont want you to go, but, it is YOUR decision and yours alone, have an EXCELLENT life and i hope to see you for KotOR 2:Sith Lords (you aint getting rid of me that easily :p:p

MattCole

PS Good Luck For the Future Colja, it was gr8 knowing you
 Master B
08-01-2004, 4:11 PM
I also can't wait til Kotor II...we'll see you then!

S!

(salute)

:amidala:
 TemporaryTomato
08-01-2004, 4:38 PM
Bye for now, see you again when TSL comes out. :)

"ONE LAST JEDI..."
:p

:darthx
 Darth Gungis
08-01-2004, 5:02 PM
Not you too! Everybody seems to be leaving by late...:(
 Mav
08-01-2004, 9:02 PM
Holla back Colja.....

Thanks for the all the skins, the good times, and everything in between. I'll see you back for KotOR 2 ......HA-LER, lol, I'll see you around man.
 T7nowhere
08-01-2004, 10:54 PM
Seeya when TSL comes out. Im sure you will make some more great mods for that game. You always made unique mods. :)
 Darth333
08-02-2004, 11:53 AM
One of my favorite modders leaving :(
See you when kotor 2 comes out :)
 svцsh
08-03-2004, 1:24 AM
Damn dude you too, oh well I’ll see you online and I know you’ll be back for kotor 2
, it was great to get to know you. Take care my friend see you online around 4:00 am :D

svцsh
 Darth Dex
08-03-2004, 7:57 AM
See ya until KotOR 2.
May Ewoks always guard you. :ewok:

Sorry to see you go dude, but I understand all the same later dude.
 Mono_Giganto
08-03-2004, 10:23 AM
Ya go back to your life for a while, we'll all see you this winter!
 Darth_ToMeR
08-03-2004, 4:17 PM
Good luck.
 Doc Valentine
08-03-2004, 4:20 PM
Colja, you are officialy a member of the hall of fame, you will always be remembered and if T7 is smart and makes it a sticky everyone who comes here will know that you were once a great modder of the old holowan!!!
 Hybris
08-05-2004, 10:27 AM
Good luck and godspeed Colja
hope to see you soon
 Colma Adawin
08-05-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Gsccc
Colja, you are officialy a member of the hall of fame, you will always be remembered and if T7 is smart and makes it a sticky everyone who comes here will know that you were once a great modder of the old holowan!!!

WERE?! WERE?!?! he still is a great modder :p im kiddin Gsccc. :D:D

Colja, Good Luck for the Future and we all hope to see you here for KotOR 2: TSL :D

MattCole
 Prime
08-05-2004, 11:50 AM
We'll see you in a few months. ;)
 Doc Valentine
08-05-2004, 3:53 PM
A few months?!? Thats how long ive got?!? Better get back to modding.
Page: 1 of 1