Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

To those who want to download my mods!

Page: 1 of 1
 PrtyLizardJedi
08-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Due to me being a lazy jerk, I made a seperate site for my modules and items. Now these mods are going to be transferred to my Rexture Site (www.freewebs.com/myzips) so until that is done, my modules and items will be UNACCESSIBLE!! So you don't need to wonder why the page won't come up.
PrtyLizardJedi
 Darth Dex
08-01-2004, 12:59 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
SHEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!
:sheepdanc :sheepdanc :sheepdanc :sheepdanc :sheepdanc :sheepdanc :sheepdanc :sheepdanc :sheepdanc
Okay, I'm normal again (is that possible). Thanks Prylizard.
 DARK JEDI #672
08-02-2004, 10:56 AM
:duel: dudeeee :lightning

now i can kill in style wicked stuff :blast5:

:rifle1: :rifle1: :uzi1: :uzi1:
 Mono_Giganto
08-02-2004, 4:46 PM
Wow, neither one of those posts seem to have anything to do with what PrtyLizardJedi is saying.

Why don't you just send them to pcgamemods?
 PrtyLizardJedi
08-11-2004, 7:52 AM
The fact that my computetr has been infected with a virus thrice in the last month. Only downloads have been from mod sites (I'm not pointing fingers here!) and if I get one more virus my mother's gonna kill me or restrict me from my computer for the rest of my life (no difference though between the two fates). And I need to download the Java stuff, and I'm a bit on my toes right now.
 Darth333
08-11-2004, 9:51 AM
Best thing to avoid problems is to get a good antivirus, a firewall and some anti spyware software such as ad-aware (http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/) and spybot (http://www.safer-networking.org/en/spybotsd/). Always keep them up to date.
 Helter
08-11-2004, 5:50 PM
Hey prtylizardjedi, I just want to thank you for your retexture tutorial. It helped me do my first re-color. I have screenshot in my thread titled Hooray, My First... I hope you like it.

I couldn't get in contact with you any other way but this thread. So thanks again.
 PrtyLizardJedi
08-13-2004, 9:14 AM
Originally posted by Helter
Hey prtylizardjedi, I just want to thank you for your retexture tutorial. It helped me do my first re-color. I have screenshot in my thread titled Hooray, My First... I hope you like it.

I couldn't get in contact with you any other way but this thread. So thanks again.

Geez man, thanks! That's probably the first 'well done' I've gotten EVER about my tutorial. Glad to help!
Page: 1 of 1