Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Death to the forum?!?!?!?!?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Dex
08-01-2004, 8:20 AM
What's happening to this forum it's dieing! MattColejk has left (at least it seems that way)! Darth333 I has left leaving us to sovle are own problems (isn't that just horrible)! Sep left not to long ago and the most promissing moddder Gsccc has theartened to leave! And thats not even talking about losing the most important member Fred Tera!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 PrtyLizardJedi
08-01-2004, 8:52 AM
D-DAY! EVERYBODY'S QUITTIN'! I WANT THIS FORUM TO STAY!!!
PUT LOOK ON THE BIRGHT SIDE!!! :) EVERYONE WILL BE BACK FOR KOTOR 2: THE SITH LORDS!!!!
And Matt might be on a vacation, or busy, and Darth333 hasn't quitted as a far as I know
 Darth Dex
08-01-2004, 9:23 AM
I havn't seen her even looking atthr forums in awhile. :swear: :swear: :swear: She's the only way my mod will be finshed! because I not good at solving my own problems. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
 StormTrooper789
08-01-2004, 10:15 AM
Never fear, I will always stay here and we can all work together to figure stuff out! :)
 Mono_Giganto
08-01-2004, 11:03 AM
I doubt Matt would leave the forum, he loves talking to us all, and as far as I know, Darth333 hasn't left, I think she's on vacation or something. (People do that lol) Although the way this is going, if this community gets any smaller I might leave as well, until Kotor2 comes out this winter.
 Darth_ToMeR
08-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by PrtyLizardJedi

PUT LOOK ON THE BIRGHT SIDE!!! :) EVERYONE WILL BE BACK FOR KOTOR 2: THE SITH LORDS!!!!
Agree.
 Darth Dex
08-01-2004, 12:01 PM
I guess your right.
 PrtyLizardJedi
08-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Darth Dex
I guess your right.

Hey, I've had my doubts too.
Don't just be so pessimistic. People can
• Get sick (so much they can't mod or come here)
• Be on very long vacations
• Be too busy on other things than Holowan to come here or mod
• etc.
 TemporaryTomato
08-01-2004, 12:43 PM
People come and go, it's the same with any board.
Holowan will be as alive as ever when TSL comes out.
I can understand that people get a little bored with the game, but I don't think everyone has left.

I leave some games when I get bored with them,
and come back when I feel like playing them again.
:)
 Darth Dex
08-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Holowan wouldn't be busy. It'll be like The Ebon Hawk's Workbench, for KotOR 2 they wouldn't use the same forum.
 TemporaryTomato
08-01-2004, 2:59 PM
Why have a new Holowan for TSL?
The game looks like it will be similar enough to share the forum with the original.
:)
 Colma Adawin
08-01-2004, 3:18 PM
What's happening to this forum it's dieing! MattColejk has left (at least it seems that way)! Darth333 I has left leaving us to sovle are own problems (isn't that just horrible)! Sep left not to long ago and the most promissing moddder Gsccc has theartened to leave! And thats not even talking about losing the most important member Fred Tera!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

NEVER!!! :D:D i would never leave, Holowan is my home away from home :p i love this forum and everyone here (i dont mean that literaly, sorry :p)

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
I doubt Matt would leave the forum, he loves talking to us all, and as far as I know, Darth333 hasn't left, I think she's on vacation or something. (People do that lol) Although the way this is going, if this community gets any smaller I might leave as well, until Kotor2 comes out this winter.

hehe you know me too well Mono :p and regarding you possibly leaving..........
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D

MattCole

PS The reason im not online as much is becoz i recently had a fit, which is 1000% not like me, i personally think its a one off, but i've got to be sure, but i will be online, and ALWAYS be on this forum, i wont leave until im 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000 yrs old :D

i Really hope this forum doesnt die :cry8: i will always be around this forum, EVERYONE including grifman :p have taught me something about myself and who i can be, THATS why i love this forum, and i hope no one else leaves, just goes on vacation, not leave.
 jrc24
08-01-2004, 4:00 PM
it is summer

some people take holidays (or have much work) and check hollowan lab a little less often I think

no problem with the forum, don t worry
 Doc Valentine
08-01-2004, 7:14 PM
Dont worry darth dex, one im not the most promising modder, if promising at all, two i will only leave if I cant figure out the dialogue problem. And we are working on it.
 Mav
08-01-2004, 8:53 PM
I don't mean to be rude Gsccc, but to me it would seem a little bit silly to just quit modding and leave because of one little dialog hiccup, I apologize if there is more to it than that. As far as the forum dieing, I've said it before and I'll say it again, the forum wont die ya'll got to chillax :D. Yea and Mono_Giganto, I completely agree MattColejk loves talking to everbody WAY too much to leave the forum....lol:p.

As far as myself I have one "final" mod left to do and then I will be leaving...... don't worry (as if you were) I am only leaving for a week or two, as other people have said, some go on vacations, some get sick i.e. I think I was the only one to get real sick. Anyway I'll be gone for a couple of weeks because I have football camp, got to get in shape for the up-coming season you know. After that I will have school and I will frequent the forums less, but I will still come. I don't think anyone really leaves, I know people who say they leave still browse the forums every now and then, I've seen Sep a couple times.

As far as people on vacation I know Doom_Dealer is on vacation and I think the Darth333 is, but I am not sure.

Don't worry nobody really leaves ;)
 Jackel
08-01-2004, 11:07 PM
Im proberly going to leave soon aswell ,in fact im planning on it. I have one or two mods to finish first then im gone. Im moving to Australia and wont have a comp for at least 8 months or more.
 Doc Valentine
08-01-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by maverick187
I don't mean to be rude Gsccc, but to me it would seem a little bit silly to just quit modding and leave because of one little dialog hiccup, I apologize if there is more to it than that. As far as the forum dieing, I've said it before and I'll say it again, the forum wont die ya'll got to chillax :D. Yea and Mono_Giganto, I completely agree MattColejk loves talking to everbody WAY too much to leave the forum....lol:p.

As far as myself I have one "final" mod left to do and then I will be leaving...... don't worry (as if you were) I am only leaving for a week or two, as other people have said, some go on vacations, some get sick i.e. I think I was the only one to get real sick. Anyway I'll be gone for a couple of weeks because I have football camp, got to get in shape for the up-coming season you know. After that I will have school and I will frequent the forums less, but I will still come. I don't think anyone really leaves, I know people who say they leave still browse the forums every now and then, I've seen Sep a couple times.

As far as people on vacation I know Doom_Dealer is on vacation and I think the Darth333 is, but I am not sure.

Don't worry nobody really leaves ;)
Well the dialogue hiccup was that they would only be able to say one thing. That would mean that if someone told you to kill someone and you did it they would still say it. That would make the mod, unplayable. So thats why i would quit.
 Mav
08-02-2004, 12:11 AM
^^^^

@ Gsccc

That is an odd problem is it the dlg edit program that is giving you trouble because I've had no problems with it at all, so that's strange. But I hope you just mean quitting that mod and not modding as a whole ;)

@ Jackel

That is a huge bummer man, no computer for 8 months that sounds harsh, I guess that's what happens when you have to move to the outback....lol
 RedHawke
08-02-2004, 5:48 AM
Darth Dex please don't take this wrong, but isn't this whole thread and poll a little pointless? :confused:

MattColejk did one of these "panic the world is ending because people are leaving" threads a while ago and the question is getting a little... old!

People come and go, its a fact of life... but it really isn't worth a thread just to talk about it... Is it?

Of course that is just my opinion... and I could be wrong! :D

And Jackel... Dude, 8 months with no computer, that would suck!... looks like you are going to have to take up another hobby! :D
 Jackel
08-02-2004, 5:53 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
And Jackel... Dude, 8 months with no computer, that would suck!... looks like you are going to have to take up another hobby! :D
Moving in with the GF ... No need for the comp :D
 Mav
08-02-2004, 6:01 AM
And Jackel... Dude, 8 months with no computer, that would suck!... looks like you are going to have to take up another hobby!

ohhh maybe he can take up throwing the boomerang or OHHHH ohhh maybe Crocodile Hunting.....lol:lol::lol:

I'm sorry I just had to say it.......I apologize:( :( ...............lol:p
 Colma Adawin
08-02-2004, 8:49 AM
Originally posted by maverick187

git :D it would seem everyone knows how much i love this forum and its occupents

hehe

MattColejk did one of these "panic the world is ending because people are leaving" threads a while ago and the question is getting a little... old!

well that seems a bit hostile, i know you dont mean it like that but it does, and i know your sorry so dont worry about it :D

MattCole
 Darth333
08-02-2004, 11:18 AM
Wow!!! I only left for five days, never thought i would be missed so much... Thanks :D
To those who were wondering where I was:
I was on vacation
 Colma Adawin
08-02-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
Wow!!! I only left for five days, never thought i would be missed so much... Thanks :D
To those who were wondering were I was:
I was on vacation

i like the spoiler Darth333 :D nice one :p

MattCole
 Darth Dex
08-02-2004, 4:19 PM
Yah, This kind off pointless I guess, but yahhhhhh Matt and Darth333's back. Praise the Lord. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :emodanc: :emodanc: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Everybody get funky.
Coach Zee how come you don't dance no more. Ladies just give me a chance to do a hip-hop dance just give me a chance to do a dance.
:sbdance

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE today is a good day!
 Seprithro
08-02-2004, 5:09 PM
matt's right, most people dont really leave for good, they stop in, browse, see what new stuff is out, give helpfull advise, ........plan new mods of they're own:D you know stuff like that.
 Mav
08-02-2004, 5:20 PM
^^^^

I told you I've seen the guy around...hehehe:D
 Darth333
08-02-2004, 5:22 PM
Originally posted by Seprithro
matt's right, most people dont really leave for good, they stop in, browse, see what new stuff is out, give helpfull advise, ........plan new mods of they're own:D you know stuff like that.
HeHehe... what does that mean Sep?
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132060) ;)
 jedi_5002
08-02-2004, 5:27 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
NEVER!!! :D:D i would never leave, Holowan is my home away from home :p i love this forum and everyone here (i dont mean that literaly, sorry :p)

hehe you know me too well Mono :p and regarding you possibly leaving..........
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D

MattCole

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Originally posted by Darth333
To those who were wondering where I was:
I was on vacation

I never thought for a second that you had left.
I assumed you were on vacation, because people do go on vacation
I also like the spoiler.

:fett:
 Mono_Giganto
08-02-2004, 5:51 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Do you mean the part about him not leaving, or the part about him not wanting me to leave? o.O Glad to know someone wouldn't want me to leave. :p
 Seprithro
08-03-2004, 12:41 AM
HeHehe... what does that mean Sep?

;) :D
 jedi_5002
08-03-2004, 2:14 AM
@Mono_Giganto
I meant, that's what I was going to say, word for word (i.e. Holowan is my home away from home, I am not going to leave, and I don't want you to leave either).

:fett:
 Darth Dex
08-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Welcome back Sep!
 Colma Adawin
08-03-2004, 2:45 PM
Welcome back Sep!

we can only hope, but he did officially say hes leaving, so dont get your hopes up, :(

MattCole
 Darth_ToMeR
08-03-2004, 4:13 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
we can only hope, but he did officially say hes leaving, so dont get your hopes up, :(

MattCole
He said he will post sometimes.
Page: 1 of 1