Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

bobbin' & weavin'

Page: 1 of 1
 Ikhnaton
04-17-2000, 12:50 PM
I just fired up RS last night after building my kickass new machine (Athlon 700). I have a voodoo3 2000 card with all the latest drivers, DX7, all the RS patches, everything is up to date. I've noticed that the other ships fly in a wavy pattern, oscillating up and down as they fly. Makes them difficult to hit, ya know? Anyone else experience this problem?
 Sa Memax
04-17-2000, 6:34 PM
Maybe the Empire just has really crappy pilots.HAHA
I have never seen that.Not that I would notice .I am bent on destruction.I just keep shooting until their dead.
 Ikhnaton
04-17-2000, 8:18 PM
well, i really don't care except that it wreaks havoc with my accuracy.
 GUNNER
04-18-2000, 6:48 AM
It has probably been about 6 months since I've played RS. big guy. I haven't even loaded it on the ol' 550 yet, but I do remember the ties were a little hard to hit as I usually just lay on the trigger but in this game you need to be a little more patient and line up your shots.

I really need to load this up, and my Dark Force game, and my WC IV. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)

------------------
"With each passing moment,you make yourself more my sevant."
COMMANDER GUNNER
ROGUE LEADER
Page: 1 of 1