Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

joystick problems

Page: 1 of 1
 vader
04-01-2000, 4:49 PM
I just got hold of a Saitech cyborg 3d joystick. got it set up for rogue squadron and had a blast playing it. next time i tried to play it, the joystick didnt respond! everything seems to be ok with the stick. its still programmed for RS and the joystick config screen of the game confirms this. damn thing just wont work on it though. any ideas??
thanks
vader
 R.A.V.E.N.
04-02-2000, 5:35 PM
Just re-start your comp. (*Sorry thats a well duh*) Next re-calibrate your stick. Come back if that doesent work.
 vader
04-03-2000, 6:08 PM
Ive managed to get the thing to work with the stick. trouble is every time i want to play the damn game i HAVE to recalibrate the stick. no matter how many times i type the sticks name etc into the 'controller type' box you get when starting the recalibration, it will never stay there. you set the stick up and when you go back its gone again. which has the effect of 'sometimes it will work, sometimes it wont.' arghhh!!
 fisherman_1988
04-07-2000, 10:58 PM
Vader something of that sort has happened to me before when I first got the game. now its better.
Page: 1 of 1