Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Battlefront:The RPG

Page: 1 of 1
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-31-2004, 3:36 AM
You can be any of the four factions and can change if you want and can be one of the classes but you handle all weapons.You can fight on the planets that are on the game or make up your own.Everyone must be on a different planet at a different time because if two people were fighting each other then it would cause flames.Thought 2 or more people can be on the same planet only if they are on the same faction.

Format:

Name:
Faction: (Change when one battle is over if you want).
Class: (Can also change)
Current Planet:

My Char:

Name: Zoric Bastar
Faction: Empire
Class: Dark Trooper
Current Planet: Endor
 Evil Dark Jedi
07-31-2004, 3:47 AM
Zoric who was walking around the shield generator saw a rebel smuggler.The smuggler opened fire on the base.His bowcaster fire hit a stormtrooper in the chest.Zoric ducked and fired with his blaster cannon.He hit the smuggler but did not kill him.He fired again and killed it.As he died he let out a wookie cry.Zoric could tell there was more rebels coming.
 Jediboii
07-31-2004, 1:21 PM
((Crap lol i dont got the game yet.......gah.....i would rp if someone told me factions classes and planets lol))
 LukeKatarn
07-31-2004, 3:19 PM
((Since I am in the IEF it is in my nature to join the Faction of the Empire. And can we make 2 chars? cause I want to make a char for Empire and Clones. If not then ignore my clone char.))

Name: Luke Katarn
Faction: Empire
Class: Special ((Dark Trooper.))
Current planet: Correlia

Name: Luke Katarn
Side: Republic ((Clones))
Class: Arc Trooper
Current Planet: Rhen Var

Dark Trooper LukeKatarn was on Correlia. ((He is a phase 3 so let's say that eventualy after Mohc was killed they decided to Mass preduce Stage 3's and I am useing it as armor.)) He was sweeping out the planet Coronet when he was attacked by some of the resistence. ((they aren't rebels but, just some civillians who are resisting the Empires controll onm Correlia.)) Luke fired on them and they were destroyed. Eventualy he finished his sweep and went to the nearby forest. There were some St's there. He joined with them and they walked through the forest. Eventualy some Rebels attacked them. "OPEN FIRE!!!!!!" Luke cried.

A long time before that on the planet Rhen Var...

The Arc Trooper Luke Katarn was being attack by the sepritists. There were easily 20 of them and only 1 of himself. Luckily an assult ship came flieing in from above and saved him. The assult ship sent out a gunship and Luke boarded it. They entered the assult ship and Luke reported to his commanding officer. "The charge has been planted sir." "Good work Arc Luke. I am premoteing you to Arc captain and you can have the honers of pressing the button which will destroy that base. Luke went to the window and pulled out a remote. He pressed a button on it and a huhge explosion came from below. Then his commanding officer said "We're flieing to the other side of the planet. There you and a Arc strike team will take over a very vi6tal base then destroy a nearby fueling station." "Ok sir."
 Jediboii
07-31-2004, 7:16 PM
((Please tell me?))
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 2:08 AM
(Noobody has the game yet it comes out in September.LukeKatarn you can have 2 char.)

Zoric looks around and sees about 50 rebel soldiers coming towards him.He opens fire killing one of them.Zoric gets into an AT-ST and opens fire on the rebels.
 Jediboii
08-01-2004, 2:10 AM
(Guess ill be part of the Empire then)

Name: Aaryn Chaar
Faction:Empire
Class:Sniper
Planet: Endor

As Aaryn sees a dark trooper getting into the AT-ST he also sees the swarm of rebels he is attacking. Quickly he lies down in some bushes and looks for other snipers. Since he finds none he begins to shoot at the rebels. "heh...like shooting fish in a barrel"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 2:14 AM
(OK)

Zoric keeps firing at the rebels killing them very quickly.Zoric after killing all of them keeps walking.He sees some ewoks trying to unlesh a log trap.Zoric fires at the ewoks killing them.
 Jediboii
08-01-2004, 2:15 AM
Aaryn continues to follow the AT-ST without being seen. He is determined to make sure nothing happens to his fellow trooper.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 2:21 AM
Zoric keeps walking and finds one of the rebel bases.He fires at the base.Suddenly and ewok log trap knocks his AT-ST over.Zoric luckely gets out in time and lands on the ground.He then sees a sniper."You take cover and kill all the rebels without being seen.Ill call for reinforcments."
 Jediboii
08-01-2004, 2:22 AM
Aaryn finally recognizes who that was. it was his friend Zoric.
"Alright man you got it" Aaryn takes a position near a mountain near a rebel base and starts firing at the rebels.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 2:27 AM
Zoric saw 50 stormtroopers come and they started fighting detremined to take the base.
 Jediboii
08-01-2004, 2:30 AM
(if thats at our base here is the scenario) Aaryn hears gunfire and quickly turns around. "heh.....jackpot"

(if its their base) Aaryn sees many stormtroopers attacking the rebel base. "Tsk tsk tsk, this is my jackpot"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 2:50 AM
(Its their base)

Zoric keeps firing at the rebels killing them very slowly.He then kills a rebel pilot.He uses his jetpack and flies over next to the base.He shoots a rebel soldier in the head killing him.
 Jediboii
08-01-2004, 2:52 AM
(so your back to rp now?)

Aaryn shoots up a tank in a rebel base which destroys it and the troopers who were attcking it. Then he moves with Zoric to another base.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 2:55 AM
Originally posted by Jediboii
(so your back to rp now?)

Aaryn shoots up a tank in a rebel base which destroys it and the troopers who were attcking it. Then he moves with Zoric to another base.

(Yep my favourite thing lol.We are near the same base.)

Zoric keeps firing and kills the last rebel.They had taken the base.Everyone yelled"VICTORY."Though there was 4 more bases to take.
 Jediboii
08-01-2004, 2:57 AM
(oh my bad)

Aaryn yells to Zoric. "hey you dont mind if i get over there with a blaster rifle do you?This sniping stuff is boring"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 2:59 AM
"If you want.Ok heavy weapons advance on the base.I want you to take out all the ewoks in the way."
 Jediboii
08-01-2004, 3:02 AM
(did you notice all my human chars are named Aaryn Chaar?)(you talking to me?)

Aaryn takes up position and stands in the shadows waiting for soime soldiers to come by. "fools" As he sees some he takes a blade and kills them without anyone's knowing.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 3:23 AM
(No im talking to guys with rocket lauchers)

Zoric heard the signal that told him that all ewoks were elimenated.He signalled all the stormtroopers to follow him.
 Jediboii
08-01-2004, 3:25 AM
(oh yo afta this post i g2g be back on l8r)

Aaryn then kills all of the rebels one by one. At the end he stands in a corner of the base. "Way too easy"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-01-2004, 3:27 AM
(Ok)

Zoric says to all the stormtroopers to advance on the next base.
 LukeKatarn
08-01-2004, 10:10 AM
On correlia...

Luke had just finished off all of the rebels. He went with the ST's to the armory up ahead. "Get new weapons. I'll hold all the rebels off the armory." He flew up to the top of the building and pulled out a sniper rifle. Then he turned on a scope in his visor to look for humanoid creatures. Few came but, Luke got rid of them. Then a giant squad came. "Time to pull out the heavy artilery." He activated his jetpack and flew into a zone full of rebels and started fireing cuncussion blasts and rockets at them.

On Rhen Var...

The group took a gunship down to the planets surface. Then a dropship came and dropped off a drill. They digged down under the surface the drill was so high powered that in just a few minuted they reached the mantle. They position themselves correctly and went up. In a few minutes they reached the base and came through the floor. Then were in a bathroom and there was a storm trooper takeing a bath ;D justr kidding. Actualy they came up in the armory and grabbed some weapons. "Let's Get Dangerous." ((I hope that line isn't copyrighted ;D))
 Jediboii
08-01-2004, 2:31 PM
Aaryn decides that he will go back to sniping for the next base.
"Being a trooper is to dangerous....heh....im better as a sniper anyway.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-02-2004, 6:36 PM
"To the last base"Zoric yelled.They ran to the base and started fighting.Zoric killed 6 rebels.When the battle was over they celebrated.

My new char

Name: Zoric Bastar
Faction:Clones
Class:Normal Clone
Current Planet:Geonosis
 LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 6:43 PM
Rhen Var:

They headed through the base clearing out the imperials. eventualy they came to the bridge and took over the base. Then they left and got in some At-Xt's and went to a fueling station with Generel Skywalker. They destroyed the station and everyone cheered. The battle was won.

My next Char is the same char exept he has the same status in this battle and this is after that Rhen Var thing so, he is the same guy.

Geonossis: Luke cleared out a few of the new Geonossis resistance at a new Geonossian hive that pooped up. After clearing out the nest he planted a charge and it blew. After the explosion he saw Zoric. "Hello Luke Katarn here."
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-02-2004, 6:47 PM
"Hello.Intense yeah"Zoric said as he fired shots at a few droids.
 LukeKatarn
08-02-2004, 6:58 PM
Luke fired a few more shots finishing the droids. "I'm the Arc captain here and I recognize the insignina on you that is only on one Clone. You must be Zoric. Am I right?"
 Jediboii
08-02-2004, 7:54 PM
(New Char...hope i get this right.....lol...ah crap i dunno the planets.ok here we go)

Name: Aaryn Chaar
Faction:Rebels
Class:Scout
Planet:Kashyyk

Aaryn Chaar flies low onto the planet with his X-Wing and 3 or 4 A-Wings behind him.As the all land..."I hate this planet.....but this is where we gotta go.." They all get outta their Ships. "Alright men watch yourselves....wookies live on this planet. Stupid...brown.....furry..wookies....but merciless all the same. We are to scout this area before the Transport arrives, carrying all the other troops. We are to be back at this port by.....daybreak, whenever that is. As they all round a corner of the tree.....road..thing.....several wookies appear. They looked to be Madclaws. "Ahh.....crap....FIRE" As the wookies soon fell to the blaster fire one got a claw into a scout. "Grrr......we need more troops......us alone cant take them...."
 LukeKatarn
08-03-2004, 9:37 AM
((Some helpfull info on planets. For one just in case you didn't know Kashyyk is a tree planet. 2 You can make up planets I belive. I do it all the time.))
 Jediboii
08-03-2004, 1:40 PM
(Ya i KNOW its a tree planet but people who came there made like ramps outta wood that people can walk on........though they dont anymore cause there are wookies)
 LukeKatarn
08-03-2004, 2:19 PM
((Actualy they were allways there even when the wookies were there cus the wookies were allways there ;D and I knew you might have known about Kashyyk. I just wanted to inform you in case you didn't.))
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-03-2004, 9:21 PM
"Yes I am Zoric"said Zoric as he threw an ion grenade at the SBD's coming his way.
 Jediboii
08-03-2004, 9:30 PM
Aaryn shoots down a tree which fortunately falls onto the ramp WITHOUT BREAKING IT. "Alright men hide under the tree and snipe anyone coming around the corner"

Scout: Sir.......a wookie........with a bowcaster......should we shoot him?

"No.......lets follow him....."
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-03-2004, 9:42 PM
Zoric keeps firing.He sees some droideka coming his way in rolling form.Zoric fires before they activate the sheild and they blow up.
 LukeKatarn
08-04-2004, 9:58 PM
Luke destroys an incomeing wave of S.B.D.'s. He then fires at an incomeind Droideka. After destroying it he walks to anther Geonossian nest. "Yet another one to destroy." He complains. Then he sighs and enter immideatly fireing.
 Jediboii
08-07-2004, 10:54 AM
((LUKE I MEANT THE PEOPLE DONT COME ANYMORE........lol))
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-13-2004, 5:13 AM
Zoric kept firing at the battle droids coming and he then saw 5 droid starfighters above him.Zoirc turned aroound and ran back to ally controlled ground."There is a fleet of ships coming this way"said Zoric to the clone commander.
Page: 1 of 1