Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How?

Page: 1 of 1
 LightNinja
07-30-2004, 4:44 PM
Well i was doing the monkey in SWG trial when i saw Jabba the Hutt and hes criminal empire and i thought, how the hell can a f**king fat worm be the one who controls all the smugglers and criminals? How he got that power?, i mean, how the hell can a fat worm go that high in the criminals if he cant move from the chair?
:c3po: :confused:
 ET Warrior
07-30-2004, 4:58 PM
Money.
 Doomie
07-30-2004, 5:09 PM
then you start wondering: how did the hutts become powerfull in the first place? Maybe they weren't slugs in the distant past, or maybe Nal hutta is rich with resources...
 yaebginn
07-30-2004, 5:19 PM
They have contacts. Like ET said, money, but more. They have resources and brilliant business minds. well, some do. and fear drives thier cronies. they can hire someone to make anyone go through anything.

EDIT- Hutts are actually good fighters. Their fat is real thick and can survive a blaster shot or two and they can kick butt at close range. I mean, they arent the best fighters by far, but they definitely arent the worst.
Page: 1 of 1