Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kashyyk movie with narrators

Page: 1 of 1
 Pad
07-30-2004, 8:25 AM
Its basicly the same video as the Kashyyk video posted before, but now Chris Williams and Tim Longo are giving you some info while playing the level.
You can hear em explain how to control your team members (take cover, control a turret, snipe enemies, plant explosives,...), the various weapons used, insight in the AI, the enemies,...

Kashykk walkthrough with audio commentary (http://download.lucasarts.com/swrepubliccommando_walkthru2_320.mov)

Enjoy!
 ZBomber
07-30-2004, 11:33 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the link. :D

Can't wait to watch it, but it's a big file I guess because it is loading pretty slow. :(
 Pad
07-30-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Awesome! Thanks for the link. :D

Can't wait to watch it, but it's a big file I guess because it is loading pretty slow. :(
Guess if you dont have a decent connection it can take a while as its about 66mb. But still, worth the wait / watch ;)
 adillon
07-30-2004, 12:19 PM
sweet reaction when the trandoshan was shot in the jetpack ...
:D
 Cheech Marin
07-30-2004, 1:22 PM
Wow. Grievous' bodyguards are deadly!
 Doomie
07-30-2004, 3:13 PM
yeah... Didn't soem guy post thi movie a long time ago? I didn't actually see it, i supposed it would end up on Lucasarts.com if it was official, what it did, but jsut thought i'd mention...

I ove how that Wookiee fights! He throws them meters far, snaps their backs, he pushes one in the spikes... Awesome...

And so were the spoiler dudes....
 ZBomber
07-30-2004, 4:37 PM
It only took a few minutes, it WAS AWESOME. I love the physics..... that body falling was so realistic!

The wookie was cool, too.

And, no Doomgiver, that video didn't have the audio commentary. ;)
 Pad
07-30-2004, 6:56 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
yeah... Didn't soem guy post thi movie a long time ago?
Its basicly the same video as the Kashyyk video posted before, but now Chris Williams and Tim Longo are giving you some info while playing the level.
 ZBomber
07-30-2004, 8:54 PM
Originally posted by Pad

It's good to know people read posts now a days, huh Pad? ;)

Seriously Doom, did you even read the whole thread, or did you just see Kashyyk Video and automatically assume it's the same?
 Igor_Cavkov
08-06-2004, 7:18 PM
love those wookie fights :D wooks rule! didnt u guys saw some minor bugs sometimes?? like ur teamates were floating like 5secs and so? anyways hope they fix it until release i think the game is much like halo to! :D but its SW so **** halo :D
 Jan Gaarni
08-11-2004, 7:36 AM
Ah man, Febuary 2005, I can't wait that long. :D
Page: 1 of 1