Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

When was Boba Fett in ep 4? *lots of spoilers*

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthDurp
07-29-2004, 8:27 PM
it says on starwars.com that boba fett was in episode 4, but it dosen't tell when, can someone answer this for me?
 ET Warrior
07-29-2004, 8:46 PM
You'll see him in ANH special edition, after Han has his talk with Jabba by the Millenium Falcon in Mos Eisley. Boba Fett walks past the camera as they're all leaving. Not a big part, but he is there :)
 dark jedi 8
07-30-2004, 11:33 AM
i heard that scene has been redone yet again for the release of the movies on dvd. who know's what it will hold now?:D
 Mango Fett
08-01-2004, 2:22 PM
Boba Fett rocks!:fett:
 Mango Fett
08-01-2004, 2:26 PM
Man it smells in here, LOL!
 DieStarWarsGeek
08-04-2004, 10:28 PM
really, you think they redid that scene again? That's dumb.. Lucas has a problem with changing his mind on what he wants his characters to be and do.
 BurnsU
08-07-2004, 11:47 PM
The only change to that scene that is most likely to happen is the redo of the hideous CG Jabba.

Cant complain about improving that can you?
 coupes.
08-08-2004, 12:42 AM
 DieStarWarsGeek
08-08-2004, 2:29 AM
aah ok sweeet. Yeah he looks 10 times better. And he actually looks like him, how about that.
 Mango Fett
08-08-2004, 5:54 AM
And I thought he couldn't get uglier! Man was I wrong.:D
 yaebginn
08-08-2004, 7:39 AM
yeah, he looks way better. good job with the pics. b4, he lookd alot different then he did in RotJ. Now he looks alot more similar. I wasnt gonna get the dvd, cause I was gonna wait till ep3 comes on video and get all 6, but now I'm not so sure.
 Sabretooth
08-18-2004, 5:37 AM
Lucas likes to mix characters here and there every chance he gets. I mean, why Chewbacca in EP3? It all leads to a feeling that there are a limited number of people in the galaxy. I mean, there are countless people on Earth, let alone a hundred Earth-Clones.

Lucas is a bit, maybe 50%, weird.
 El Sitherino
08-18-2004, 7:03 AM
that's what makes him so cool, plus if he wasn't so weird, star wars wouldn't be so cool, might not even exist at all! :eek: :eek: :eek: ... and we definitely wouldn't want that.

and shouldn't this be in the star wars section? <_<
 Sabretooth
08-18-2004, 7:13 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
and shouldn't this be in the star wars section? <_<

*throws away Tauntaun carcass*

*Brings in Cantina*

There, done! :D
 Achilles
08-18-2004, 9:39 PM
Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.
The New Jabba
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/coupes/OT_DVD/aNH_03_s.jpg) (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/coupes/OT_DVD/aNH_03.jpg)

DVD vs. SE
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/coupes/OT_DVD/DVD_SE_s.jpg) (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/coupes/OT_DVD/DVD_SE.jpg)

Oh thank god! I hope that he does something with Greedo's blaster shot too. Talk about lame.

Thanks for the pics :D
 Jan Gaarni
08-19-2004, 4:58 AM
You may think he looks hideous because he doesn't look like the Jabba we all know, but what's to say he hasn't changed sex during that time? Hutts are transexual you know, and he looked really alike that female Hutt behind Jabba on the arena balcony in Ep. 1. :)

Oh well, never heard of any offspring of Jabba anyway so might aswell keep him male looking. :D

Oh, and bring back the cool Han shoots only scene. Greedo sucks, but noone sucks that much to miss from pointblank range. :D :D :D

PS! Boba Fett did it:
Clicky (http://www.arts.mcgill.ca/programs/polisci/faculty/rexb/greedo.html) ;) :p
Or was it Obi-Wan?
Maybe Chewie shot Greedo.
 RedHawke
08-20-2004, 7:22 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
Oh thank god! I hope that he does something with Greedo's blaster shot too. Talk about lame.

Thanks for the pics :D

Agreed! :D

The whole Greedo shoots first thing is lame, I thought more of Han Solo because he shot first... the DVD version will probably still have Greedo shoot first... Oh well.
 Vortmax
08-27-2004, 3:35 PM
the new EMPEROR scene in ESB is sweet
 joesdomain
08-27-2004, 6:32 PM
Boba Fett had a nice cameo in episode IV. I am glad the Jabba scene with Boba in it is changed with some visual effects.
 Jabba The Hutt
08-28-2004, 3:16 PM
And whats up with Jabba??
In Jedi Academy, Kyle tells Jaden that he would like to see Jabba`s slimey face when he realizes that the prisoners have escaped ( the one with rancor )

I thought Jabba was killed in explosion
 Darth Dex
08-29-2004, 6:28 AM
Cool, I never thought anything was wrong with him, but now I do.
 joesdomain
08-30-2004, 6:14 PM
Maybe Lucasfilm will add some more Jabba scenes in the trilogy dvd. I wouldn't mind. Especially if boba is next to him!
 Darth Dex
09-05-2004, 4:34 PM
Han Solo Blaster FOrce user.
 jedispy
09-16-2004, 2:09 PM
Posted: Jan Gaarni
Hutts are transexual you know.

While not incorrect, the better term is hermaphroditic. Transexuals can't get themselves pregnant (I think) while hermaphoritic lifeforms can. It's a term that implies procreation, rather than weird freaky $#!^.
Hutts have rather similar biology to that of earthworms. (Well I don't know how many hearts they have, but you get the idea.)

While we would consider them transgendered, they consider themselves male until they are pregnant. After they give birth, Hutts go back to being "male."

I wonder, when they are pregnant, if Hutts become bad drivers and are incapable of basic math? Oh well different topic I guess.

ANYWHO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/coupes/OT_DVD/DVD_SE.jpg)

VERY nice!! Jabba looks more like he does in ROTJ.

http://www.decipher.com/starwars/cardlists/jabbaspalace/dark/images/jabbathehutt.gif)

I can't wait for the DVD.
 Jan Gaarni
09-17-2004, 2:12 AM
That's the term I was going for, I just didn't bother to look it up. :D
 Kryllith
09-17-2004, 4:24 AM
Originally posted by Jabba The Hutt
In Jedi Academy, Kyle tells Jaden that he would like to see Jabba`s slimey face when he realizes that the prisoners have escaped ( the one with rancor )

Haven't played academy, so I don't really know the context of the quote nor when abouts it was said. I can say that Jabba was not killed in the explosion; he was strangled to death before it. :)

Kryllith
 jedispy
09-17-2004, 5:36 AM
Hrm...I need to play that level again, but I don't remember Kyle saying Jabba. I thought said "...that hutt's face..." I could be mistaken. I will have to check.
 Sivy
09-17-2004, 5:55 AM
i forget the name of the hutt in JA, but its not jabba.
jabba was killed by leia.
 Revlt Coranier
09-18-2004, 5:21 PM
i heard that they changed the voice of boba to the new actor from AotC. Temura something.... Gah, I can't think of it right now
 DarthBuzzard
10-04-2004, 5:21 PM
Originally posted by Jabba The Hutt

I would have loved to see THAT SLIMEY HUTS face when he learns all of his prisoners have escaped...

Not Jabba. Just a hutt.

Weird stuff about the hutts O_o. Never knew that. And I don't know what to say about Jabba o_0.
Page: 1 of 1